Over it

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Cas Cohen
Academy Player
Academy Player

Over it

Post by Cas Cohen » 04 Aug 2022, 10:14

A day is a long time in the life of a rugby league fan and having made it to Thursday, I have no recollection of last weekend (in particular Friday night) and I'm now fully convinced we can give Saints a game.

Look, we could get a backlash, but from another angle we couldn't be playing them at a better time (maybe apart from the last time we played them) they are not in great form and have a lot of injuries.

We won on this ground almost a year to the day and I'm predicting a repeat.

Saints 18-30 Cas, you heard it here first ;)

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Over it

Post by Mucky1978 » 04 Aug 2022, 10:51

Cool story Bro.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 04 Aug 2022, 19:40

Cas Cohen wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 10:14 A day is a long time in the life of a rugby league fan and having made it to Thursday, I have no recollection of last weekend (in particular Friday night) and I'm now fully convinced we can give Saints a game.

Look, we could get a backlash, but from another angle we couldn't be playing them at a better time (maybe apart from the last time we played them) they are not in great form and have a lot of injuries.

I fear the worst from our next three fixtures.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Stoke Bloke
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Erm......Stoke surprisingly. Thats the rough bit between Manchester and Birmingham.

Post by Stoke Bloke » 05 Aug 2022, 13:44

jackknife wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 19:40
Cas Cohen wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 10:14 A day is a long time in the life of a rugby league fan and having made it to Thursday, I have no recollection of last weekend (in particular Friday night) and I'm now fully convinced we can give Saints a game.

Why? Yes everybody expects a Saints backlash but don't sell your own team short. I am the first to admit that we can never match the big 2 on a consistant basis but, we are a team that every other doesn't like playing because every body sees us as a tough game, which we are.

Also why shouldn't Saints fear a Cas backlash? The team know they let everybody down badly last time out and should be looking to put things right. In fact the team talk should be one of the easiest that Radders ever gives. "Last week boys you were a laughing stock and humiliated the fans. this week everbody's already written you off. Now What the **** you gonna do about it eh?"

Have faith.
BE LOYAL BE LOUD BE CAS.

John 3:16

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 05 Aug 2022, 14:57

Stoke Bloke wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 13:44

Why? Yes everybody expects a Saints backlash but don't sell your own team short. I am the first to admit that we can never match the big 2 on a consistant basis but, we are a team that every other doesn't like playing because every body sees us as a tough game, which we are.

Also why shouldn't Saints fear a Cas backlash? The team know they let everybody down badly last time out and should be looking to put things right. In fact the team talk should be one of the easiest that Radders ever gives. "Last week boys you were a laughing stock and humiliated the fans. this week everbody's already written you off. Now What the **** you gonna do about it eh?"

Have faith.
You’re absolutely right

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 05 Aug 2022, 15:19

Stoke Bloke wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 13:44

Have faith.
Mainly due to our injury list and the fact we're struggling to get 21 fit players listed in the squad, atm we cant string more than a few games together without having to switch the whole team around.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 05 Aug 2022, 15:28

We’ve generally done it pretty well though

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 05 Aug 2022, 15:33

Also saints always seem to be mentally stronger than us or any other team.
Yes we did it last year, 2 in a row, hope so but doubt it.