Alex Mellor

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Dennis Vazquez
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 424
Joined: 02 Jun 2021, 11:25
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by Dennis Vazquez » 21 Jun 2022, 18:22

The Firm wrote: 26 May 2022, 22:47 He’s a decent enough player but to me he seems to fulfil the same role in the squad as Sutcliffe does.
Warming the treatment table?

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 12896
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 12:07
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Jun 2022, 19:05

He looked a decent player at Huddersfield not a signing I would have made ...wish him well
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11368
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by Fumper27 » 21 Jun 2022, 19:14

Mucky1978 wrote: 20 May 2022, 10:15 Hope not he’s rubbish.
Never mind cocker

User avatar
jackknife
Verified
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4309
Joined: 07 Jul 2011, 17:28
Location: york
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by jackknife » 21 Jun 2022, 19:53

I do think hes a similar player to Sutcliffe just the older, more experienced version and at 28 hes still got plenty of years in him.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

gateman
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 4622
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 12:40
Contact:

Alex Mellor

Post by gateman » 22 Jun 2022, 09:09

Your thoughts on our new signing

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11368
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by Fumper27 » 22 Jun 2022, 09:10

Plenty on the Alex Mellor thread in Rumour Mill

gateman
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 4622
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 12:40
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by gateman » 22 Jun 2022, 09:25

its NO rumour

noxandrattles
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 233
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 23:21
Location: CAS
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by noxandrattles » 22 Jun 2022, 10:29

:) :)
gateman wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 09:25its NO rumour

SpiritOf94
New member
Posts: 38
Joined: 11 Sep 2020, 07:51
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by SpiritOf94 » 22 Jun 2022, 10:45

Now Alex is a Tiger I will back him 100%. Hopefully in our environment he can enjoy his rugby and find some form.

gateman
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 4622
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 12:40
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by gateman » 22 Jun 2022, 10:57

if he can reach the form he had before he moved to Leeds the lad will be a great signing

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11368
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by Fumper27 » 22 Jun 2022, 11:34

gateman wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 09:25its NO rumour
I didn’t say it was, did I?

I was saying that people had put their thoughts on the signing there. Would save them inputting them twice and pointing you in the direction of what you wanted to k ow.

MrRugby123
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 980
Joined: 14 Mar 2018, 17:35
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by MrRugby123 » 22 Jun 2022, 11:42

Steady player that won’t get the headlines but will do a good job for us. Under the age of 30 aswell!

User avatar
westyorkylad
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 268
Joined: 20 Dec 2006, 13:23
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by westyorkylad » 22 Jun 2022, 12:07

Rated this guy when he was at Huddersfield and though it was a pretty smart signing by Leeds at the time, if we have the player from Huddersfield I will be very pleased, if we get the one from his Leeds days then maybe not so much...............

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 2130
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 21:07
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by Mucky1978 » 22 Jun 2022, 12:11

Fumper27 wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 11:34
gateman wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 09:25its NO rumour
I didn’t say it was, did I?

I was saying that people had put their thoughts on the signing there. Would save them inputting them twice and pointing you in the direction of what you wanted to k ow.
Calm down pal not doing harm is it?

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1657
Joined: 05 Jan 2021, 17:59
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by FIat Capper » 22 Jun 2022, 12:18

Mucky1978 wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 12:11
Fumper27 wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 11:34
gateman wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 09:25its NO rumour
I didn’t say it was, did I?

I was saying that people had put their thoughts on the signing there. Would save them inputting them twice and pointing you in the direction of what you wanted to k ow.
Calm down pal not doing harm is it?
We're back to the admin of this site who would have, once upon a time, simply put thw two threads together, presumably under the Tiger threads as he is now one?

westerbeast73
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 977
Joined: 19 Jul 2020, 10:44

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by westerbeast73 » 22 Jun 2022, 16:11

It was a rumour before but now it's a fact it is perfectly fine in this part of the site. Dont know why some people have to stir up things.
Last edited by westerbeast73 on 22 Jun 2022, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jackknife
Verified
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4309
Joined: 07 Jul 2011, 17:28
Location: york
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by jackknife » 22 Jun 2022, 20:50

FIat Capper wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 12:18
Mucky1978 wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 12:11
Fumper27 wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 11:34
gateman wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 09:25its NO rumour
I didn’t say it was, did I?

I was saying that people had put their thoughts on the signing there. Would save them inputting them twice and pointing you in the direction of what you wanted to k ow.
Calm down pal not doing harm is it?
We're back to the admin of this site who would have, once upon a time, simply put thw two threads together, presumably under the Tiger threads as he is now one?
Think iv merged them
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1657
Joined: 05 Jan 2021, 17:59
Contact:

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by FIat Capper » 23 Jun 2022, 11:44

jackknife wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 20:50 Think iv merged them
Good stuff.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 28 guests