Jacques Oniell

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
gateman
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 4625
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 12:40
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by gateman » 11 Jun 2022, 22:56

the few games the lad as played for us he as given 100% looked a good player in the making , he as been released to try something else but the club as left the door open if he decides to return good luck to the lad the club could have done no more

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 281
Joined: 04 Jun 2018, 16:56
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by BigBez10 » 12 Jun 2022, 16:50

Fumper27 wrote: 10 Jun 2022, 22:57
BigBez10 wrote: 10 Jun 2022, 22:51 Cas have first refusal so re sign him if things don’t work out. No issue for me.
Cas have first refusal to sign him “next season”. Nothing to stop him signing with a rival for the 2024 season
Don’t really get the relevance of your comment. We have first refusal, if he signs somewhere else after that it’s no different to any other player moving clubs ;)

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11373
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by Fumper27 » 12 Jun 2022, 16:57

BigBez10 wrote: 12 Jun 2022, 16:50
Fumper27 wrote: 10 Jun 2022, 22:57
BigBez10 wrote: 10 Jun 2022, 22:51 Cas have first refusal so re sign him if things don’t work out. No issue for me.
Cas have first refusal to sign him “next season”. Nothing to stop him signing with a rival for the 2024 season
Don’t really get the relevance of your comment. We have first refusal, if he signs somewhere else after that it’s no different to any other player moving clubs ;)
Merely putting some additional “meat on the bones” of your post. The “first refusal” agreement is relevant to the 2023 season only.

User avatar
LeeThorpe88
New member
Posts: 49
Joined: 09 Sep 2020, 23:32
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by LeeThorpe88 » 12 Jun 2022, 17:46

Decent player that's been at the club a while, hopefully his stint on love Island goes well and it sets him up for future success

User avatar
jackknife
Verified
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4310
Joined: 07 Jul 2011, 17:28
Location: york
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by jackknife » 12 Jun 2022, 18:14

Tbh iv never really seen the hype in O'Neil as a player, yes i agree he always looks like hes giving 110% but for actual skill i think hes fairly average. Another Milner type player not big enough to cause much damage in pack and not skillful enough to lead a team around the park from hooker.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Cas Cohen
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 154
Joined: 12 Apr 2022, 08:19
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by Cas Cohen » 14 Jun 2022, 10:17

I'm afraid to admit I watched it last night because Jacques was on. If I'm removed from the forum I understand.

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1662
Joined: 05 Jan 2021, 17:59
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by FIat Capper » 14 Jun 2022, 11:14

Cas Cohen wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 10:17 I'm afraid to admit I watched it last night because Jacques was on. If I'm removed from the forum I understand.
That tickled me but anyway, I'll never watch the load of tosh.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11373
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by Fumper27 » 14 Jun 2022, 17:13

Cas Cohen wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 10:17 I'm afraid to admit I watched it last night because Jacques was on. If I'm removed from the forum I understand.
If you wanna see Jacques, watch an old game, not that poison tosh

Cas Cohen
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 154
Joined: 12 Apr 2022, 08:19
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by Cas Cohen » 16 Jun 2022, 10:44

Fumper27 wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 17:13
Cas Cohen wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 10:17 I'm afraid to admit I watched it last night because Jacques was on. If I'm removed from the forum I understand.
If you wanna see Jacques, watch an old game, not that poison tosh
Admit it Fumper, you've watched it :lol:

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11373
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by Fumper27 » 16 Jun 2022, 11:06

Cas Cohen wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 10:44
Fumper27 wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 17:13
Cas Cohen wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 10:17 I'm afraid to admit I watched it last night because Jacques was on. If I'm removed from the forum I understand.
If you wanna see Jacques, watch an old game, not that poison tosh
Admit it Fumper, you've watched it :lol:
No, I haven’t and no, I won’t

pat
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 278
Joined: 15 Jul 2006, 16:54
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by pat » 16 Jun 2022, 12:15

I’m afraid that I’ve watched it he’s popular with the girls. He told a accountant in there who commented that he was small for a rugby player to run at him and he would flatten him.

User avatar
alftupper
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 3778
Joined: 18 Aug 2006, 10:41

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by alftupper » 16 Jun 2022, 18:02

pat wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 12:15 He told a accountant in there who commented that he was small for a rugby player to run at him and he would flatten him.
Highbrow entertainment indeed

Cas Cohen
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 154
Joined: 12 Apr 2022, 08:19
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by Cas Cohen » 17 Jun 2022, 10:51

Fumper27 wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 11:06
Cas Cohen wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 10:44
Fumper27 wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 17:13
Cas Cohen wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 10:17 I'm afraid to admit I watched it last night because Jacques was on. If I'm removed from the forum I understand.
If you wanna see Jacques, watch an old game, not that poison tosh
Admit it Fumper, you've watched it :lol:
No, I haven’t and no, I won’t
I believe you mate :lol:

Cas Cohen
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 154
Joined: 12 Apr 2022, 08:19
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by Cas Cohen » 17 Jun 2022, 10:52

pat wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 12:15 I’m afraid that I’ve watched it he’s popular with the girls. He told a accountant in there who commented that he was small for a rugby player to run at him and he would flatten him.
Tbf that would probably be decent TV from what I've seen :lol:

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1592
Joined: 20 Jun 2016, 08:47
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by cogito ergo sum » 17 Jun 2022, 12:33

Pity Love Island wasn’t around earlier, could just see Bill Bryant and Dennis Hartley wowing those girls!

Cas Cohen
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 154
Joined: 12 Apr 2022, 08:19
Contact:

Re: Jacques Oniell

Post by Cas Cohen » 17 Jun 2022, 12:48

cogito ergo sum wrote: 17 Jun 2022, 12:33 Pity Love Island wasn’t around earlier, could just see Bill Bryant and Dennis Hartley wowing those girls!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 3 guests