players off contract = the signing season

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
User avatar
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner
Posts: 20613
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 14:29
Contact:

Re: players off contract = the signing season

Post by old cas lass » 02 Jun 2022, 14:33

Fumper27 wrote: 02 Jun 2022, 13:58 I’m looking forward to seeing Kenny in a Cas shirt for the next two years after this one.
Ooo hope so.


KB80
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 2169
Joined: 04 Mar 2013, 19:58
Contact:

Re: players off contract = the signing season

Post by KB80 » 06 Jun 2022, 12:45

Well definitely a big shuffle needed:
Trueman gone
Blair confirmed going

Hope we dont retain:
Claire
Olpherts
Feki
Fonua
Richardson
Griffin
Peachey

Keep
Edward's
Eden (if moneys not too high)

In
Miller
Mellor
Broadbent.

Definitely needs high quality:
Prop
Half, and
Centre

I'd also bring in another assistant coach with some fresh ideas (or consider Radfprds position)

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 2130
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 21:07
Contact:

Re: players off contract = the signing season

Post by Mucky1978 » 06 Jun 2022, 12:56

Someone said say we had offered Feki a year extension.
Pure madness if true.

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1657
Joined: 05 Jan 2021, 17:59
Contact:

Re: players off contract = the signing season

Post by FIat Capper » 06 Jun 2022, 13:43

Mucky1978 wrote: 06 Jun 2022, 12:56 Someone said say we had offered Feki a year extension.
Pure madness if true.
I saw that somewhere on the socials over the weekend and almost choked on my caviar & champers...

Cas Cohen
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 153
Joined: 12 Apr 2022, 08:19
Contact:

Re: players off contract = the signing season

Post by Cas Cohen » 08 Jun 2022, 14:07

KB80 wrote: 06 Jun 2022, 12:45 Well definitely a big shuffle needed:
Trueman gone
Blair confirmed going

Hope we dont retain:
Claire
Olpherts
Feki
Fonua
Richardson
Griffin
Peachey

Keep
Edward's
Eden (if moneys not too high)

In
Miller
Mellor
Broadbent.

Definitely needs high quality:
Prop
Half, and
Centre

I'd also bring in another assistant coach with some fresh ideas (or consider Radfprds position)
We know the half is Widdop

User avatar
jackknife
Verified
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4309
Joined: 07 Jul 2011, 17:28
Location: york
Contact:

Re: players off contract = the signing season

Post by jackknife » 08 Jun 2022, 15:58

Cas Cohen wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 14:07
KB80 wrote: 06 Jun 2022, 12:45 Well definitely a big shuffle needed:
Trueman gone
Blair confirmed going

Hope we dont retain:
Claire
Olpherts
Feki
Fonua
Richardson
Griffin
Peachey

Keep
Edward's
Eden (if moneys not too high)

In
Miller
Mellor
Broadbent.

Definitely needs high quality:
Prop
Half, and
Centre

I'd also bring in another assistant coach with some fresh ideas (or consider Radfprds position)
We know the half is Widdop
We dont know anything as its not been announced and is still a rumour.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Cas Cohen
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 153
Joined: 12 Apr 2022, 08:19
Contact:

Re: players off contract = the signing season

Post by Cas Cohen » 14 Jun 2022, 10:19

jackknife wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 15:58
Cas Cohen wrote: 08 Jun 2022, 14:07
KB80 wrote: 06 Jun 2022, 12:45 Well definitely a big shuffle needed:
Trueman gone
Blair confirmed going

Hope we dont retain:
Claire
Olpherts
Feki
Fonua
Richardson
Griffin
Peachey

Keep
Edward's
Eden (if moneys not too high)

In
Miller
Mellor
Broadbent.

Definitely needs high quality:
Prop
Half, and
Centre

I'd also bring in another assistant coach with some fresh ideas (or consider Radfprds position)
We know the half is Widdop
We dont know anything as its not been announced and is still a rumour.
True. I think Widdop has actually played well for Wire this season, it's Williams who is off colour.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11368
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: players off contract = the signing season

Post by Fumper27 » 24 Jun 2022, 10:40

old cas lass wrote: 02 Jun 2022, 14:33
Fumper27 wrote: 02 Jun 2022, 13:58 I’m looking forward to seeing Kenny in a Cas shirt for the next two years after this one.
Ooo hope so.
Told ya 😉 although it’s a year more than I was told

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 21 guests