[Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Post Reply
User avatar
Big Shug
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 85
Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 16:06
Location: West Yorks
Contact:

[Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by Big Shug » 30 Apr 2022, 10:04

Now that our French ‘jolly boys outing’ is done and dusted what are the tiger's chance’s against our bogey team Hull KR. Will Eden be back, maybe Rocky Hampshire will start and hopefully they endure a physical semi final game on Saturday. Cas to win 24-12.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11368
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Hull KR Next

Post by Fumper27 » 30 Apr 2022, 11:59

Will be expecting a home win after 16 days between games and then having the semi final next weekend.

User avatar
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner
Posts: 20613
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 14:29
Contact:

Re: Hull KR Next

Post by old cas lass » 30 Apr 2022, 12:07

Fumper27 wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 11:59 Will be expecting a home win after 16 days between games and then having the semi final next weekend.
On paper that’s what should happen.
Don’t always work that way.
Hopefully we’ll have a few players back.
Richardson/Hampshire. Dare I say it Feki. :D
Hoping we’ll fill hepi’s place in the next week or two.

mdean
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1310
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 15:21
Twitter: Sacked social media
Location: Horbury
Contact:

Re: Hull KR Next

Post by mdean » 01 May 2022, 10:04

Really too many variables for a prediction. We shouldn't be concerned by them, but that isn't usually the way it works out!

I think I will keep my powder dry until I see the squads...... They're no great shakes, but they never blooming are!

gateman
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 4622
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 12:40
Contact:

Re: Hull KR Next

Post by gateman » 01 May 2022, 15:28

looking forward to a Sunday KO over 9,000 crowd

noxandrattles
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 233
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 23:21
Location: CAS
Contact:

Re: Hull KR Next

Post by noxandrattles » 01 May 2022, 18:04

Big Shug wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 10:04 Now that our French ‘jolly boys outing’ is done and dusted what are the tiger's chance’s against our bogey team Hull KR. Will Eden be back, maybe Rocky Hampshire will start and hopefully they endure a physical semi final game on Saturday. Cas to win 24-12.
fly there and back same day? some jolly boys outing!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 12896
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 12:07
Contact:

Re: [Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by tigerfeat » 02 May 2022, 10:49

We could line up
GOB
JQ
Feki
Mamo
Eden
Trueman
Rocky Hampshire
Watts
Macca
Griffin
Edwards
Milner
Westerman

Smith Lawler Fonua Matagi plenty of other options for Radders strong looking side no reason with the fixtures we have left we can't make the play offs
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

User avatar
the happy hooker9
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Jul 2015, 14:18
Location: Doing Spins, Backdrops and kicks on the dance floor
Contact:

Re: [Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by the happy hooker9 » 02 May 2022, 11:03

Afraid wouldn't have Griffin any where near starting 17, back up in 21 squad at a push, cannot understand why Powell brought him to cas, Lawler is the same type of player but light years better

Spanishtiger
Verified
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 885
Joined: 21 Dec 2016, 20:09
Contact:

Re: [Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by Spanishtiger » 02 May 2022, 11:36

To be fair, Griffin looked really good the year before we signed him. Playing 2nd row at Salford.

User avatar
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner
Posts: 20613
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 14:29
Contact:

Re: [Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by old cas lass » 02 May 2022, 13:32

Albert vete picket up a 2 match ban so misses semi final and our game.

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 2130
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 21:07
Contact:

Re: [Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by Mucky1978 » 02 May 2022, 15:06

tigerfeat wrote: 02 May 2022, 10:49 We could line up
GOB
JQ
Feki
Mamo
Eden
Trueman
Rocky Hampshire
Watts
Macca
Griffin
Edwards
Milner
Westerman

Smith Lawler Fonua Matagi plenty of other options for Radders strong looking side no reason with the fixtures we have left we can't make the play offs
No Olpherts?

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 12896
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 12:07
Contact:

Re: [Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by tigerfeat » 02 May 2022, 16:29

Thinking about it I would have Olpherts on the bench but that's just my side
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

User avatar
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner
Posts: 20613
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 14:29
Contact:

Re: [Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by old cas lass » 02 May 2022, 16:40

tigerfeat wrote: 02 May 2022, 16:29 Thinking about it I would have Olpherts on the bench but that's just my side
Yeah, need someone to cover feki just in case.

User avatar
jackknife
Verified
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4309
Joined: 07 Jul 2011, 17:28
Location: york
Contact:

Re: [Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by jackknife » 02 May 2022, 16:44

I dont think feki is any better in centre than what we already have, if feki was fit I'd have him either as a starting wing or off the bench to gain a little match fitness.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

CHTiger
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 69
Joined: 05 Jan 2019, 09:55
Contact:

Re: [Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by CHTiger » 02 May 2022, 17:34

Mucky1978 wrote: 02 May 2022, 15:06
tigerfeat wrote: 02 May 2022, 10:49 We could line up
GOB
JQ
Feki
Mamo
Eden
Trueman
Rocky Hampshire
Watts
Macca
Griffin
Edwards
Milner
Westerman

Smith Lawler Fonua Matagi plenty of other options for Radders strong looking side no reason with the fixtures we have left we can't make the play offs
No Olpherts?
Olpherts would be no where near my starting 17

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner
Posts: 15889
Joined: 31 Jan 2009, 03:55
Contact:

Re: [Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by HuddsTigers » 02 May 2022, 17:38

After 2 years out, I’d say there is minimal chance of Feki getting a run out until he gets up to match speed. Lad hasn’t had an intensive run out at SL match pace for yonks. Needs a good 6/7 games in the Reserves or even on dual reg somewhere.

A lot will depend on out returnees. Blair and Matagi seem out in the cold at the moment given both weren’t involved in the Catalans trip or much over Easter.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11368
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: [Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by Fumper27 » 02 May 2022, 17:39

Mucky1978 wrote: 02 May 2022, 15:06
tigerfeat wrote: 02 May 2022, 10:49 We could line up
GOB
JQ
Feki
Mamo
Eden
Trueman
Rocky Hampshire
Watts
Macca
Griffin
Edwards
Milner
Westerman

Smith Lawler Fonua Matagi plenty of other options for Radders strong looking side no reason with the fixtures we have left we can't make the play offs
No Olpherts?
Nothing wrong with your eyesight pal 😂😂

CHTiger
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 69
Joined: 05 Jan 2019, 09:55
Contact:

Re: [Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by CHTiger » 02 May 2022, 18:27

Fumper27 wrote: 02 May 2022, 17:39
Mucky1978 wrote: 02 May 2022, 15:06
tigerfeat wrote: 02 May 2022, 10:49 We could line up
GOB
JQ
Feki
Mamo
Eden
Trueman
Rocky Hampshire
Watts
Macca
Griffin
Edwards
Milner
Westerman

Smith Lawler Fonua Matagi plenty of other options for Radders strong looking side no reason with the fixtures we have left we can't make the play offs
No Olpherts?
Nothing wrong with your eyesight pal 😂😂
There’s something wrong with Olpherts eyesight though

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1713
Joined: 17 Jul 2018, 21:14
Contact:

Re: [Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by Swagger » 02 May 2022, 18:44

CHTiger wrote: 02 May 2022, 17:34
Mucky1978 wrote: 02 May 2022, 15:06
tigerfeat wrote: 02 May 2022, 10:49 We could line up
GOB
JQ
Feki
Mamo
Eden
Trueman
Rocky Hampshire
Watts
Macca
Griffin
Edwards
Milner
Westerman

Smith Lawler Fonua Matagi plenty of other options for Radders strong looking side no reason with the fixtures we have left we can't make the play offs
No Olpherts?
Olpherts would be no where near my starting 17
Best player in France if you went. Held his own against Yaha. Catalan tried it down his side loads in first 40 but he did good.

Brummietiger
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 308
Joined: 14 Dec 2018, 07:16
Contact:

Re: [Match Discussion] Hull KR Next

Post by Brummietiger » 02 May 2022, 18:52

Swagger wrote: 02 May 2022, 18:44
CHTiger wrote: 02 May 2022, 17:34
Mucky1978 wrote: 02 May 2022, 15:06
tigerfeat wrote: 02 May 2022, 10:49 We could line up
GOB
JQ
Feki
Mamo
Eden
Trueman
Rocky Hampshire
Watts
Macca
Griffin
Edwards
Milner
Westerman

Smith Lawler Fonua Matagi plenty of other options for Radders strong looking side no reason with the fixtures we have left we can't make the play offs
No Olpherts?
Olpherts would be no where near my starting 17
Best player in France if you went. Held his own against Yaha. Catalan tried it down his side loads in first 40 but he did good.
I noted his great stops too and actually remarked on it in a thread during the game. Olpherts and QQ did well that night taking everything into consideration.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 25 guests