[Match Discussion] Catalan away

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: [Match Discussion] Catalan away

Post by Fumper27 » 30 Apr 2022, 09:08

Could this be the chance QQ needed to get some games under his belt? Hope to see a lot more of him this season

westerbeast73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westerbeast73 » 30 Apr 2022, 09:26

Fumper27 wrote: 29 Apr 2022, 22:06
Blackbulltiger wrote: 29 Apr 2022, 22:00
Fumper27 wrote: 29 Apr 2022, 21:50
Blackbulltiger wrote: 29 Apr 2022, 21:44
Fumper27 wrote: 29 Apr 2022, 21:36

Please show me where I boasted we were top four, especially when we were 7th at best! I mentioned how close we were to the top four.

Yes, you did offer a pint. I politely declined.
Back tracking now lol
Not at all. Please point me in the direction of said post.

Why would I say “we are top four” when the league table clearly showed otherwise.

I like to use facts in my posts, as opposed to gobbledygook, make belief and BS.
Behave you was suggesting your prediction off us finishing in top four looked like had good chance why else would i offer pint if you was right lol . Like said back tracking my prediction leeds near top more chance finish higher then us will fix there problems we keep going we same carbage at half back
Don’t even try and guess what I was suggesting. You have neither the intelligence or grasp to do so. To settle the original point, because I know you like to change things to suit your argument, below is my post:
Fumper27 wrote: 15 Apr 2022, 14:25 Despite everything, we’re only one win outside of the top five
Saying we are one win OUTSIDE of the top FIVE does not mean we are in the top FOUR 🙈
Moderator please have a word with Fumper. Hes being offensive again to other people but for some reason doesnt get banned ?

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 30 Apr 2022, 09:33

Fumper27 wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 09:08 Could this be the chance QQ needed to get some games under his belt? Hope to see a lot more of him this season
Got to play now I understand he wanted to play at centre in the reserve grade but we got a right result him signing a new deal just play him
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Exiled
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Exiled » 30 Apr 2022, 09:40

Some terrible comments on this thread. If a loss really means that much to you, that you have to come on a forum and slag off the whole team and the club as a whole, I suggest you find something more meaningful in your life.

As for the game, the lads looked absolutely shot last night. You could see the total lack of energy. Concrete boots from 1 to 17. 3 Easter games and a trip to France was just one tough game too much. One to draw a line under and go again.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 30 Apr 2022, 09:51

Exiled wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 09:40 Some terrible comments on this thread. If a loss really means that much to you, that you have to come on a forum and slag off the whole team and the club as a whole, I suggest you find something more meaningful in your life.

As for the game, the lads looked absolutely shot last night. You could see the total lack of energy. Concrete boots from 1 to 17. 3 Easter games and a trip to France was just one tough game too much. One to draw a line under and go again.
Spot on I'd have taken 6pts out of 8 around the Easter fixtures in a shot it was a game too far last night but we can re-group now and kick on after the break Saints Wigan and Catalans are nailed on for the top four after that any position is up for grabs
Vince Lombardi

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 30 Apr 2022, 10:15

With 2 days extra recovering time compared with Catalan I thought we would have at least been competitive, but yet again similar to the debacle at HKR in the cup another no show.

Year of the Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Year of the Tiger » 30 Apr 2022, 10:39

westerbeast73 wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 09:26

Back tracking now lol

Why would I say “we are top four” when the league table clearly showed otherwise.

I like to use facts in my posts, as opposed to gobbledygook, make belief and BS.
Behave you was suggesting your prediction off us finishing in top four looked like had good chance why else would i offer pint if you was right lol . Like said back tracking my prediction leeds near top more chance finish higher then us will fix there problems we keep going we same carbage at half back
Don’t even try and guess what I was suggesting. You have neither the intelligence or grasp to do so. To settle the original point, because I know you like to change things to suit your argument, below is my post:
Fumper27 wrote: 15 Apr 2022, 14:25 Despite everything, we’re only one win outside of the top five
Saying we are one win OUTSIDE of the top FIVE does not mean we are in the top FOUR 🙈
Moderator please have a word with Fumper. Hes being offensive again to other people but for some reason doesnt get banned ?
I have to agree, not really offensive but loves to belittle others who do not agree with his point of view.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 30 Apr 2022, 10:50

Back tracking now lol

How do you know they haven’t you tattle tale?

westerbeast73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westerbeast73 » 30 Apr 2022, 11:43

Fumper27 wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 10:50

How do you know they haven’t you tattle tale?
I'll be informing the moderator everytime your offensive. So should everyone else on the forum. Hopefully you'll get banned and change your ways
Last edited by westerbeast73 on 30 Apr 2022, 11:47, edited 2 times in total.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 30 Apr 2022, 12:51

most of us did not expect us to yes it was a big loss but if i were a Warrington fan i would be more upset with their result

Aloysius Van Bradnik
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aloysius Van Bradnik » 30 Apr 2022, 12:57

Did anyone honestly expect us to go over there and win? We now have time for the aching bones to rest and we go again. The ups and downs are just a part of being a Cas fan, the ones who joined the roller coaster in 2017 will soon realise this, we have a few more downs to have before Radford has his own squad, then he will get some crap if there is no improvement.

Aloysius Van Bradnik
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aloysius Van Bradnik » 30 Apr 2022, 13:08

Year of the Tiger wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 10:39

I have to agree, not really offensive but loves to belittle others who do not agree with his point of view.
[/quote]

Some people are a bit soft, just give a bit of lip back or ignore him, its so easy to do.
I told that bbtiger to grow up and that i wouldnt be answering nis nonsense again, he never posted at me again. I also dont think he should have been banned, he was only making himself look daft

Year of the Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Year of the Tiger » 30 Apr 2022, 13:13

Aloysius Van Bradnik wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 13:08

Some people are a bit soft, just give a bit of lip back or ignore him, its so easy to do.
I told that bbtiger to grow up and that i wouldnt be answering nis nonsense again, he never posted at me again. I also dont think he should have been banned, he was only making himself look daft
[/quote]

I am not into petty name calling, it only leads to childish responses and thread drifts.

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 30 Apr 2022, 15:48

Year of the Tiger wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 13:13

I am not into petty name calling, it only leads to childish responses and thread drifts.
[/quote]

Like this thread has drifted......

Great couple days in France. Back today but its always nice to meet new people on away days like that.

Not the result we wanted but after our last 3 games its not too bad.

Week off and re charge then go for 2 winnable games next.

Tigers1926
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigers1926 » 30 Apr 2022, 17:35

4 wins outa the last 5 games, and while I'm sure the performance didn't meet certain persons expectations, I'd have taken the 4W's if I'd have been asked. Onwards and upwards 🐯COYF

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 30 Apr 2022, 20:04

[/quote]

Different strokes I suppose on who people find offensive. In Fumper’s case I find that he brings a bit of humour to the forum , but that’s just my opinion

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 30 Apr 2022, 20:18

Tamworth Tiger wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 20:04

Different strokes I suppose on who people find offensive. In Fumper’s case I find that he brings a bit of humour to the forum , but that’s just my opinion
[/quote]

Cheers TT. I’ve no time for the ❄️❄️❄️ Generation

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 30 Apr 2022, 20:23

Fumper27 wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 20:18
Tamworth Tiger wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 20:04

Cheers TT. I’ve no time for the ❄️❄️❄️ Generation
[/quote]

If you knew him like I do, he’s he’s a good kid, but a bloody wind up merchant :D :D

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 30 Apr 2022, 21:49

We will have another good laugh OCL when I next time into you in town 😉

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 01 May 2022, 07:51

Shame people have to get banned there's a few who come on here pretending to be Cas fans I'd gladly get rid of all the same
Vince Lombardi