George Lawler

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: George Lawler

Post by gateman » 05 Apr 2022, 08:35

Let’s talk sense wrote: 04 Apr 2022, 23:28
gateman wrote: 04 Apr 2022, 23:03
Let’s talk sense wrote: 04 Apr 2022, 22:22
gateman wrote: 04 Apr 2022, 17:32 looks like Chesny will be taking his place taken off early in the reserve match before be was taken off he was making more ground than any of the others
He should be showing up well against and amongst some players who are on £25 per match terms. Value for money in general I think not. Terrible terrible business by the club and in particular a certain gent who is now a sky analyst.
that day we had a number in the pack that had played first team this season he looked the pick of the bunch only reporting as i saw it mate , i have been no lover of Chesny but he did show up the best on the day
Fair enough Gateman. I was there also and I can’t say I disagree with you. He just really frustrates me. No player on either side appeared to stand out. Reserve football is what it is. Lacking in atmosphere etc.
i thought the Hull fullback was the best player on show i think his name was Litten

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 05 Apr 2022, 13:24

Radford said he had no issue with the punishment though called for consistency.

“I can accept the ban, I just look for consistency,” he said. “I’ve seen some others that have not been punished as heavily, that’s my only frustration.”

Let’s talk sense
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Let’s talk sense » 05 Apr 2022, 14:22

gateman wrote: 05 Apr 2022, 08:35
Let’s talk sense wrote: 04 Apr 2022, 23:28
gateman wrote: 04 Apr 2022, 23:03
Let’s talk sense wrote: 04 Apr 2022, 22:22
gateman wrote: 04 Apr 2022, 17:32 looks like Chesny will be taking his place taken off early in the reserve match before be was taken off he was making more ground than any of the others
He should be showing up well against and amongst some players who are on £25 per match terms. Value for money in general I think not. Terrible terrible business by the club and in particular a certain gent who is now a sky analyst.

that day we had a number in the pack that had played first team this season he looked the pick of the bunch only reporting as i saw it mate , i have been no lover of Chesny but he did show up the best on the day
Fair enough Gateman. I was there also and I can’t say I disagree with you. He just really frustrates me. No player on either side appeared to stand out. Reserve football is what it is. Lacking in atmosphere etc.
i thought the Hull fullback was the best player on show i think his name was Litten
Yeah good shout that. Tall rangy lad with pace. Linked in well and scored at least one try I believe.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 06 Apr 2022, 13:26

I thought our coach in an interview by radio Leeds accepting the ban but saying every team should be treated the same