Bad day

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Blackbulltiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Bad day

Post by Blackbulltiger » 20 Mar 2022, 23:06

SuffolkTiger wrote: 20 Mar 2022, 22:17
Blackbulltiger wrote: 20 Mar 2022, 00:09
SuffolkTiger wrote: 19 Mar 2022, 23:07 I think the result in south west France today is a good thing.

Firstly, it protects the integrity of the competition.

Closer to home, if there was any complacency in the boardroom or the coaching set up that Toulouse would struggle to such an extent that it would effectively protect the other 11 sides from relegation, then this is a massive wake up call.

Time for the BOD, Lee & his coaching team to show some leadership and courage. The proper hard work starts now. We’re in a relegation fight. It’s going to be a very interesting ride.
Thats worse post i have ever read your a embaresment to this forum intregity off sport wake up its a right fix wow
Much as I enjoy the exchange of differing points of view, you seem to becoming increasing frustrated and agitated towards any forum members who hold a differing opinion to you. Any forum
Isn’t about everyone agreeing about any given point or someone always having to be right or wrong.

To compound this, the high spelling error rate in your posts and the total absence of any punctuation makes it incredibly difficult to interpret what you are trying to get across to anyone reading what you’ve stated.

Back to your point. What facts do you have that you could share that indicate this year’s SL season has been set up for us to be relegated? Clearly, this will involve every member of the RFL, every referee and every player and their coaching staff. Any such arrangement would obviously result in criminal proceedings if any of the involved were found guilty. SKY must also be involved in some way.

The information you have must be blockbusting stuff….
That charity five pound every time you have a go at my posts must be building up nice. Think your that absessed we me creepy guy . What kind off person fetches up somebodys spelling on a sports forum you can have a good guess can picture you now behind you keyboard you brave soul .

Nu Shooze
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nu Shooze » 20 Mar 2022, 23:54

Blackbulltiger wrote: 20 Mar 2022, 23:06
SuffolkTiger wrote: 19 Mar 2022, 23:07 I think the result in south west France today is a good thing.

Closer to home, if there was any complacency in the boardroom or the coaching set up that Toulouse would struggle to such an extent that it would effectively protect the other 11 sides from relegation, then this is a massive wake up call.

Time for the BOD, Lee & his coaching team to show some leadership and courage. The proper hard work starts now. We’re in a relegation fight. It’s going to be a very interesting ride.
Thats worse post i have ever read your a embaresment to this forum intregity off sport wake up its a right fix wow
Much as I enjoy the exchange of differing points of view, you seem to becoming increasing frustrated and agitated towards any forum members who hold a differing opinion to you. Any forum
Isn’t about everyone agreeing about any given point or someone always having to be right or wrong.

To compound this, the high spelling error rate in your posts and the total absence of any punctuation makes it incredibly difficult to interpret what you are trying to get across to anyone reading what you’ve stated.

Back to your point. What facts do you have that you could share that indicate this year’s SL season has been set up for us to be relegated? Clearly, this will involve every member of the RFL, every referee and every player and their coaching staff. Any such arrangement would obviously result in criminal proceedings if any of the involved were found guilty. SKY must also be involved in some way.

That charity five pound every time you have a go at my posts must be building up nice. Think your that absessed we me creepy guy . What kind off person fetches up somebodys spelling on a sports forum you can have a good guess can picture you now behind you keyboard you brave soul .
Appreciate what you’re saying but something close to English would be good!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Mar 2022, 08:25

Nu Shooze wrote: 20 Mar 2022, 23:54

Have you given a thought the person might have Dyslexia or other such problems continually pulling someone up over there spelling is embarrassing
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 21 Mar 2022, 10:00

tigerfeat wrote: 21 Mar 2022, 08:25

Have you given a thought the person might have Dyslexia or other such problems continually pulling someone up over there spelling is embarrassing

The spelling is a sideshow. The main event is the aggressive tone towards other posters who have a differing view. It's unpleasant & unnecessary. The member in question has several previous bans for it under different pseudonyms.

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 21 Mar 2022, 10:20

I don't live in Cas and have no in the know information so the forum used to provide some possible insights.
However it seems to have descended into a small group with opposite view points name calling.
Yes one poster who seems to reinvent themselves periodically has very negative views consistently post these views and can be quite confrontational and their posts are usually hard to comprehend.
However by responding with name calling repeatedly pointing out the literacy issues doesn't add to the debate and doesn't enhance my insights.
I form my own opinions on whether or not our players are of the right standard, is there descent or disharmony in the team but value others opinion.
I have at times fallen in to the polarisation and pettiness but it now forms the bulk of the forum's content.
I have never been under the illusion Cas can consistently compete with the big teams and yes we are a small team in Wakefield and it's that which makes our victories all the more sweet.
If l were a top player l would want to earn as much as possible, win as many trophies as possible and have access to the best facilities as possible and if l had a family live in as pleasant an environment as possible.
So Cas would not be high on my shopping list.
But l am just a speccy.
I chose to support Cas more than forty years ago despite having no connections or allegiances.
There have been more lows than highs but l will still be there on Saturday and the week after and so on.
I hope that the less than spectacular Massey, the penalty machine that is Adam Milner the mythical Feki and so on will bring more victories and save us from relegation.
Yes we have had some controversial decisions go against us over the years.
Perhaps immortalised by Morgys l can't spake.
But we don't need conspiracy theories when we have a forum which some seem to be turning into vendettas.
So here's to beating The Whinos and avoiding relegation.
Ooo to be a Cas Fan.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Mar 2022, 10:51

casjunction wrote: 21 Mar 2022, 10:20 I don't live in Cas and have no in the know information so the forum used to provide some possible insights.
However it seems to have descended into a small group with opposite view points name calling.
Yes one poster who seems to reinvent themselves periodically has very negative views consistently post these views and can be quite confrontational and their posts are usually hard to comprehend.
However by responding with name calling repeatedly pointing out the literacy issues doesn't add to the debate and doesn't enhance my insights.
I form my own opinions on whether or not our players are of the right standard, is there descent or disharmony in the team but value others opinion.
I have at times fallen in to the polarisation and pettiness but it now forms the bulk of the forum's content.
I have never been under the illusion Cas can consistently compete with the big teams and yes we are a small team in Wakefield and it's that which makes our victories all the more sweet.
If l were a top player l would want to earn as much as possible, win as many trophies as possible and have access to the best facilities as possible and if l had a family live in as pleasant an environment as possible.
So Cas would not be high on my shopping list.
But l am just a speccy.
I chose to support Cas more than forty years ago despite having no connections or allegiances.
There have been more lows than highs but l will still be there on Saturday and the week after and so on.
I hope that the less than spectacular Massey, the penalty machine that is Adam Milner the mythical Feki and so on will bring more victories and save us from relegation.
Yes we have had some controversial decisions go against us over the years.
Perhaps immortalised by Morgys l can't spake.
But we don't need conspiracy theories when we have a forum which some seem to be turning into vendettas.
So here's to beating The Whinos and avoiding relegation.
Ooo to be a Cas Fan.
A lot of good posters have left the forum not wanting to see the petty insults anymore I've been drawn in myself but it would be nice to getting back to talking about rugby and not having a lot of fall outs
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 21 Mar 2022, 13:52

I'm afraid ALL social media is the same and the habits are moving into the real world.

Dennis Vazquez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dennis Vazquez » 21 Mar 2022, 14:02

Back to the actual topic. Has the bad day got worse with the standing down of Agar a week before we play the Loiners?
JJB be able to have a positive impact in a short turn around? Is this what the players wanted and will we see the backlash on Saturday?

North Leeds Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by North Leeds Tiger » 21 Mar 2022, 14:34

Does anyone have any injury updates ?
There was talk after the Wigan game of Wetserman having to go to hospital, Blair having nearly severed his hand and Fonua having friction burns on his chest after an illegal tackle...
Will Milner and Massey make the cup game, will Watts recover in time. Is Evalds out and will Feki be ready for the Challenge Cup Semi Finals ?

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 21 Mar 2022, 15:15

Dennis Vazquez wrote: 21 Mar 2022, 14:02 Back to the actual topic. Has the bad day got worse with the standing down of Agar a week before we play the Loiners?
JJB be able to have a positive impact in a short turn around? Is this what the players wanted and will we see the backlash on Saturday?
I fear this will be the case.

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 21 Mar 2022, 16:57

North Leeds Tiger wrote: 21 Mar 2022, 14:34 Does anyone have any injury updates ?
There was talk after the Wigan game of Wetserman having to go to hospital - Will be ok for Saturday
Blair having nearly severed his hand - Cut gone down to the ligament/tendons, certainly a few week
Fonua having friction burns on his chest after an illegal tackle - No comment

Will Milner and Massey make the cup game - No still a couple of week away
will Watts recover in time - Possibly, but may not risk him with key league games coming up
Is Evalds out - Yes, hamstring and a few more week out
Will Feki be ready for the Challenge Cup Semi Finals - The semis are in May, Radford says he will be back in April, so more than likely, depending whether he gets through training/games in that time frame

North Leeds Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by North Leeds Tiger » 21 Mar 2022, 20:45

Thank you for the update. I think we really needs Watts on Saturday.

Blackbulltiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Blackbulltiger » 22 Mar 2022, 11:01

SuffolkTiger wrote: 21 Mar 2022, 10:00
tigerfeat wrote: 21 Mar 2022, 08:25

The spelling is a sideshow. The main event is the aggressive tone towards other posters who have a differing view. It's unpleasant & unnecessary. The member in question has several previous bans for it under different pseudonyms.
Wow another five pound to charity this his
Getting even more creepy obbsessed with me .Rich come in from somebody who bullys every one off my post behind the key board if having a go at somebody spelling evey post on sports forum is in order . Surely admistration can look back at all his posts link what suffolk is doing a ban think is in order to stop people going off topic .Having a go at somebodys gramar is a direct personil attack against rules off forum i beleive he as different pseudonyms on here to back is own argument . Your embarrising your self as another poster said about you a teacher should now better

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 22 Mar 2022, 11:44

Cut out the crap folks, no one else in interested...

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 22 Mar 2022, 12:37

FIat Capper wrote: 22 Mar 2022, 11:44 Cut out the crap folks, no one else in interested...
Well said FC

noxandrattles
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by noxandrattles » 22 Mar 2022, 12:53

FIat Capper wrote: 22 Mar 2022, 11:44 Cut out the crap folks, no one else in interested...
its the same few every time its about time they grew up and stopped the childish bickering

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 22 Mar 2022, 13:43

This post is aimed directly at those who are constantly derailing threads, antagonising other posters, unreasonable comments etc.

Grow up and learn to play nicely.

Comments/views are more than welcomed. However posts must adhere to the A. U. P.
No issue with different or opposing views - that is what Forums are all about.
There is no place for childish and demeaning comments.
Please respect other people point of view.

I am not suggesting stifling debate, indeed reasonable and subjective debate is encouraged.
It's pathetic how some seem unable to post without directly or indirectly attacking other posters.

I do not have time to remove all the childish and immature comments.

Obviously some are unable to take heed of a friendly request of warning(s)

It would be a shame to ban anyone posting, but unfortunately that is what is going to happen next.

Please try and take this request on board and reflect before hitting the submit button.

Thanks in advance.

Casmania

MY CLUB. MY CAS

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 22 Mar 2022, 15:43

Cheers for that Casmania

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 22 Mar 2022, 16:24

Thanks Casmania

Dennis Vazquez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dennis Vazquez » 14 Apr 2022, 22:05

Raj Poot Wildcat wrote: 19 Mar 2022, 20:12
Nu Shooze wrote: 19 Mar 2022, 19:44 Wakey win, Toulouse beating Saints 2 mins left. Jeez!
For the second week in a row Cas and the Rhinos have lost while the Trin have won...tik tak toe, not been able to say that for bit. I can't help but feel the balance of power in district is moving back to it's normal state. Easter is going to be a belter.
How you feeling now pal?