Bad day

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Blackbulltiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Bad day

Post by Blackbulltiger » 19 Mar 2022, 22:49

Its all rigged for toulose to stop up last time we got religated was cause fench team we finished above them

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 19 Mar 2022, 22:57

Tyke123 wrote: 19 Mar 2022, 21:28
Blackbulltiger wrote: 19 Mar 2022, 20:43 Nailed on was going happen toulose given points smell right fix cas down for sure
Can anyone decipher this?
I’ll have a go. I think it’s a derivative of Latin.

Roughly translates to “I rejoice in criticising my club and revel in any kind of negative news. I crave relegation so I can then moan to my hearts content”

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 19 Mar 2022, 23:07

I think the result in south west France today is a good thing.

Firstly, it protects the integrity of the competition.

Closer to home, if there was any complacency in the boardroom or the coaching set up that Toulouse would struggle to such an extent that it would effectively protect the other 11 sides from relegation, then this is a massive wake up call.

Time for the BOD, Lee & his coaching team to show some leadership and courage. The proper hard work starts now. We’re in a relegation fight. It’s going to be a very interesting ride.

Blackbulltiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Blackbulltiger » 20 Mar 2022, 00:09

SuffolkTiger wrote: 19 Mar 2022, 23:07 I think the result in south west France today is a good thing.

Closer to home, if there was any complacency in the boardroom or the coaching set up that Toulouse would struggle to such an extent that it would effectively protect the other 11 sides from relegation, then this is a massive wake up call.

Time for the BOD, Lee & his coaching team to show some leadership and courage. The proper hard work starts now. We’re in a relegation fight. It’s going to be a very interesting ride.
Thats worse post i have ever read your a embaresment to this forum intregity off sport wake up its a right fix wow

pat
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by pat » 20 Mar 2022, 00:32

If St. Helens had needed the two points today do you think they would have got them. I certainly do

Blackbulltiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Blackbulltiger » 20 Mar 2022, 00:52

pat wrote: 20 Mar 2022, 00:32 If St. Helens had needed the two points today do you think they would have got them. I certainly do
Cut the name calling

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 20 Mar 2022, 00:57

See we’re back to offensive personal name calling admin. I thought we’d cleared that up

mdean
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: Sacked social media

Post by mdean » 20 Mar 2022, 01:31

Blackbulltiger wrote: 20 Mar 2022, 00:09
SuffolkTiger wrote: 19 Mar 2022, 23:07 I think the result in south west France today is a good thing.

Thats worse post i have ever read your a embaresment to this forum intregity off sport wake up its a right fix wow
I agree with the majority of the first post, and the irony (assumed) of the second to be fair. it is on us, not others.

Tigers1926
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigers1926 » 20 Mar 2022, 08:24

Integrity in the sport, there is none, the rfl disciplinary dept for example.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 20 Mar 2022, 08:30

Blackbulltiger wrote: 19 Mar 2022, 22:49 Its all rigged for toulose to stop up last time we got religated was cause fench team we finished above them
You mean the season EVERY Super League club agreed (and took money for agreeing to) the fact that Catalan COULD NOT be relegated?

Sorry for using facts people. I’ll go and sit in the corner for a day

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 20 Mar 2022, 09:29

The worry for me is that we start picking up a lot of injuries things could get bad quickly Next three league games vital for me anyway
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

dj nelly
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: Neil230467

Post by dj nelly » 20 Mar 2022, 09:30

Sorry but i dont think theres an agenda against us. New coach etc will take time ive seen glimpses of great play and when we cut out the stupid penalties and 6 agains we will come good imo. Hard at this moment in time but keep the faith COYF

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 20 Mar 2022, 09:50

Blackbulltiger wrote: 20 Mar 2022, 01:22
Tamworth Tiger wrote: 20 Mar 2022, 00:57 See we’re back to offensive personal name calling admin. I thought we’d cleared that up
No suffolk tiger still bully in certain posts
Not playing your wind up games bye

Tigers1926
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigers1926 » 20 Mar 2022, 10:45

Was that the season when we finished above Catalans and cheating tw*ts broke the rules to stay up and got their so called punishment the following season, or was that the other time we were relegated? Either way it's shocking what has/is allowed to go on in the game we love and care about, which is why I will never trust the governing body of our game. Sure, we should be good enough to not be worried about conspiracies etc, but every now and again our club gets into a position where we do think that stuff could be going on, when infact we should only be concerned about our teams performance. COYF 🐯

MrRugby123
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by MrRugby123 » 20 Mar 2022, 11:40

If we don’t win 2/3 next super league games we are in serious trouble!

Stoke Bloke
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Erm......Stoke surprisingly. Thats the rough bit between Manchester and Birmingham.

Post by Stoke Bloke » 20 Mar 2022, 13:03

MrRugby123 wrote: 20 Mar 2022, 11:40 If we don’t win 2/3 next super league games we are in serious trouble!
Erm actually, the trouble is already here and we are firmly planted in it. Both Wakefield and Toulouse are improving, Salford aren't going to just roll over and Leeds simply will not go down. (Read into the Leeds situation what you will. "Historic Club", "best ground in SL", etc)

We can spout conspiracy theories and corrupt officials until we are blue in the face, the simple facts are it's our own basic errors and lack of discipline that have cost us, and that's nobodies fault but the players on the pitch.

I don't think 2 wins from the next 3 does anything except keep us on a par at the bottom. We need 4 from 5 to start to put daylight between us.

If Wakefield, Toulouse, ourselves and Leeds all end up trading blows at the bottom 14 points could still see a team relegated
BE LOYAL BE LOUD BE CAS.

John 3:16

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 20 Mar 2022, 14:10

Hard to argue with that

Hepworth7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Hepworth7 » 20 Mar 2022, 14:27

Stoke Bloke wrote: 20 Mar 2022, 13:03
MrRugby123 wrote: 20 Mar 2022, 11:40 If we don’t win 2/3 next super league games we are in serious trouble!
Erm actually, the trouble is already here and we are firmly planted in it. Both Wakefield and Toulouse are improving, Salford aren't going to just roll over and Leeds simply will not go down. (Read into the Leeds situation what you will. "Historic Club", "best ground in SL", etc)

We can spout conspiracy theories and corrupt officials until we are blue in the face, the simple facts are it's our own basic errors and lack of discipline that have cost us, and that's nobodies fault but the players on the pitch.

I don't think 2 wins from the next 3 does anything except keep us on a par at the bottom. We need 4 from 5 to start to put daylight between us.

If Wakefield, Toulouse, ourselves and Leeds all end up trading blows at the bottom 14 points could still see a team relegated
Well said Stokey! 14pts bar an apocalyptical sequence of results would keep us up, 4 out of 5 is an ask but I admire your optimism, the way we're playing...one win at a time...keep chipping away!

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 20 Mar 2022, 15:17

you are right there mate every game we play must be treated like a final go for those two points do not being at the bottom with the also rans

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 20 Mar 2022, 22:17

Blackbulltiger wrote: 20 Mar 2022, 00:09

Much as I enjoy the exchange of differing points of view, you seem to becoming increasing frustrated and agitated towards any forum members who hold a differing opinion to you. Any forum
Isn’t about everyone agreeing about any given point or someone always having to be right or wrong.

To compound this, the high spelling error rate in your posts and the total absence of any punctuation makes it incredibly difficult to interpret what you are trying to get across to anyone reading what you’ve stated.

Back to your point. What facts do you have that you could share that indicate this year’s SL season has been set up for us to be relegated? Clearly, this will involve every member of the RFL, every referee and every player and their coaching staff. Any such arrangement would obviously result in criminal proceedings if any of the involved were found guilty. SKY must also be involved in some way.

The information you have must be blockbusting stuff….