Next 4 games…

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Next 4 games…

Post by SuffolkTiger » 06 Mar 2022, 19:42

- Fartown (A)
- Wigan (A)
- Toulouse (H)
- Trinity (A)

- 2 wins required as a minimum (TO & WT)
- 3 would be great (Fartown looks a challenge)
- 4 and we’re in dreamland (Wigan will be tough)

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Next 4 games…

Post by Swagger » 06 Mar 2022, 19:49

As you say.... 2 is a must. If we can grab a win at Huddersfield or Wigan then that's unreal.

3 wins from 7 isn't great but it would be better than what we thought 3 hours ago.

Dennis Vazquez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dennis Vazquez » 06 Mar 2022, 19:54

Swagger wrote: 06 Mar 2022, 19:49 As you say.... 2 is a must. If we can grab a win at Huddersfield or Wigan then that's unreal.

3 wins from 7 isn't great but it would be better than what we thought 3 hours ago.
This

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 07 Mar 2022, 11:16

We can beat the udders with today's effort.

Wigan away the big test but don't expect anything..

I'll take 3 out of 4.

Blackbulltiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Blackbulltiger » 07 Mar 2022, 11:46

Dont think toulose or wakefield are just turn up games lets not carried away just yet bad performance at hudds back to square one

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 07 Mar 2022, 13:23

I've not seen enough of Hudds to work out whether they're playing to their level or just having a good run. As with all games, I just want the effort and hope it gets us the two.

Stoke Bloke
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Erm......Stoke surprisingly. Thats the rough bit between Manchester and Birmingham.

Post by Stoke Bloke » 07 Mar 2022, 16:18

Whilst I don't think that Toulouse and Wakefield are gimmees in any sense, in fact Toulouse look to have good week on week progression, they should be games that we expect to win.

Huddersfield and Wigan are games where I think we could get something but I wouldn't put money on us.

Are we realistic enough to say that 3 from 7 keeps us away from the basement or do we say 4 from 7 gives us top 6 aspirations and 5 from 7 means we are winning the whole caboodle?

For me the next 4 games have to produce 2 wins minimum, anything else is unacceptable.

Stokie
BE LOYAL BE LOUD BE CAS.

John 3:16

Hepworth7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Hepworth7 » 07 Mar 2022, 17:07

Wakey Tolouse game going to be interesting this weekend,somebodies 0 has got to go. Speaking to a mate who was at the Pies game in Tolouse he said Wigan were nowhere near the level they were against the Whinos and reckoned they'd missed three gilt edge chances,but for all that he was surprised by Tolouse.

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 07 Mar 2022, 17:10

Hepworth7 wrote: 07 Mar 2022, 17:07 Wakey Tolouse game going to be interesting this weekend,somebodies 0 has got to go. Speaking to a mate who was at the Pies game in Tolouse he said Wigan were nowhere near the level they were against the Whinos and reckoned they'd missed three gilt edge chances,but for all that he was surprised by Tolouse.
Had it been in Tolouse then I'd have argued a Toulouse win. However, the way Wakey dug deep in the 2nd half against Leeds last week, playing some decent off the cuff stuff, on that god awful pitch, plays right in to Wakeys hands IMO and they get their first points of the season.

IF Wakey lose, then they are bang in trouble, they don't have the team or leadership to get them out of a dilemma. Poching isn't the man for that sort of job.

Hepworth7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Hepworth7 » 14 Mar 2022, 13:45

Not great at this point of the season when you're looking at where your next wins coming from and what the others bottom dwellers are up to. Wigan(a) is tough,clutching at straws they lost the next four after losing at the Dragons last year but for me they look slightly better this year so while I'm not entirely without hope I'm not brimming with confidence..If I remember rightly Trinity go to Wire next,not seeing anything for them there and Saints even on a bad day should handle Tolouse,who I'm confident will be pointless when they arrive down t'lane. Wakey could well take care of Salford at home which really ramps up the pressure even at this stage of the season,maybe not must wins,still plenty of time but come Easter being 2pts ahead of Trinity and 6 off bottom spot might help the nerves a bit.