Losing Interest and Fast

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Router1977
Academy Player
Academy Player

Losing Interest and Fast

Post by Router1977 » 25 Feb 2022, 22:51

Something is wrong big style......
Evalds is a proven FB but a shadow of his past and Mcshane the same.
We are in a big hole...... like Steadman era.
The Board need to grow some and make some changes before its too late.....
Next home crowd 5K max.
Fev are miles infront of us at present.......

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Losing Interest and Fast

Post by Fumper27 » 25 Feb 2022, 22:59

Router1977 wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 22:51 Next home crowd 5K max.
I’ll hazard a guess at 8,500

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 25 Feb 2022, 22:59

Router1977 wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 22:51 Something is wrong big style......
Next home crowd 5K max.
Its Hull FC on a Sunday afternoon kick off

We'll get 9k easy
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 25 Feb 2022, 22:59

Yep me to bored with the rubbish head high sending offs.
Bored of the football play acting.
Bored of Radford
Bored of The rubbish signings already
Might Chuck my season ticket in bin.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 25 Feb 2022, 23:02

I lost interest in watching super league games on sky not involving Cas a few years ago but i dont think I'll be watching much of Cas games either now, its painful to watch and not just because of our performances but the game itself is being killed by wrong decisions constantly.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 25 Feb 2022, 23:06

If we are poor next Sunday I think a lot of people will give in if they haven't already.

Last chance saloon next Sunday or I bet some of these direct debits will be getting cancelled.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 25 Feb 2022, 23:15

jackknife wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 23:02 I lost interest in watching super league games on sky not involving Cas a few years ago but i dont think I'll be watching much of Cas games either now, its painful to watch and not just because of our performances but the game itself is being killed by wrong decisions constantly.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 25 Feb 2022, 23:19

jackknife wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 23:02 I lost interest in watching super league games on sky not involving Cas a few years ago but i dont think I'll be watching much of Cas games either now, its painful to watch and not just because of our performances but the game itself is being killed by wrong decisions constantly.
This

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 25 Feb 2022, 23:19

Swagger wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 23:06 If we are poor next Sunday I think a lot of people will give in if they haven't already.

Last chance saloon next Sunday or I bet some of these direct debits will be getting cancelled.
I’ve already seen people post they will be cancelling their DD.
Maybe in the morning they will feel different.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 25 Feb 2022, 23:19

the machine wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 22:59
Next home crowd 5K max.

We'll get 9k easy
9k not a chance in hell

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 25 Feb 2022, 23:31

fords wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 23:19
the machine wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 22:59
Next home crowd 5K max.

We'll get 9k easy
9k not a chance in hell
Hull will bring around 2.5/3k
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Derbyshiretiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Derbyshiretiger » 25 Feb 2022, 23:53

Well I was going to take my Mrs to her first game next week. because of my work commitments first chance this season but I ain't shelling out 48 quid ti watch that 5h1te.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 25 Feb 2022, 23:59

its like an action replay Steadman and Mildred lets hope Lee does not join these two, i run a bowls team the players that are performing play week on week the rest have to perform if they want to play the week after many areas need improvement over to you Lee the natives are restless

LeeThorpe88
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by LeeThorpe88 » 26 Feb 2022, 00:39

It'll still be a decent turn out as it's a Sunday game and Hull always bring big numbers. But if its another defeat then they'll definitely be loads of cas fans losing interest.

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 26 Feb 2022, 08:42

for me its like watching dads army, old has-beens who are no where near fit.

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 26 Feb 2022, 09:01

I may get some stick for the this but I’m off
to hand my membership cards back today. We aren’t fun to watch and the officiating is laughable. There’s also the added fact that from next Sunday I can’t attend a home game until July due to holidays and other commitments. I’ve been thinking about it for a while but during the game I received an email from my energy supplier stating they were banging another £50 a month onto my bill this is on top of £50 they added at the end of last year. Petrol/Diesel is going to rocket soon and you have to make savings where you can. I may only save £50 a month giving it my memberships but every penny really does count at the moment.

Dennis Vazquez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dennis Vazquez » 26 Feb 2022, 11:22

sirocco7 wrote: 26 Feb 2022, 09:01 I may get some stick for the this but I’m off
to hand my membership cards back today. We aren’t fun to watch and the officiating is laughable. There’s also the added fact that from next Sunday I can’t attend a home game until July due to holidays and other commitments. I’ve been thinking about it for a while but during the game I received an email from my energy supplier stating they were banging another £50 a month onto my bill this is on top of £50 they added at the end of last year. Petrol/Diesel is going to rocket soon and you have to make savings where you can. I may only save £50 a month giving it my memberships but every penny really does count at the moment.
In that circumstance it's fair enough.

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 28 Feb 2022, 14:23

sirocco7 wrote: 26 Feb 2022, 09:01 I may get some stick for the this but I’m off
Is this what people meant when they said this new membership scheme is a great idea, when the going gets tough, I can just walk away.

I understand the difficulties imposed by the current costs of living but surely you knew when you were going on or planning to go on holiday when you committed to the membership.

Whether you continue to attend is your choice but I fear you may have committed to a debt you'll still have to pay.

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 28 Feb 2022, 16:10

FIat Capper wrote: 28 Feb 2022, 14:23
Is this what people meant when they said this new membership scheme is a great idea, when the going gets tough, I can just walk away.

I understand the difficulties imposed by the current costs of living but surely you knew when you were going on or planning to go on holiday when you committed to the membership.

Whether you continue to attend is your choice but I fear you may have committed to a debt you'll still have to pay.
To answer your last , it can be cancelled and no we didn’t have the holidays planned when we purchased our memberships.

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 28 Feb 2022, 16:18

Not paying your direct debit is not the same as removing your debt that I presume you agreed to in writing?