Leeds

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
Post Reply
Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 5857
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 16:29
Contact:

Leeds

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 18 Feb 2022, 22:53

Only slightly better start than us. Keeping us at the bottom of the league with a marginally better points difference

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 2126
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 21:07
Contact:

Re: Leeds

Post by Mucky1978 » 19 Feb 2022, 00:43

Didn't get the Leeds love before the season started Austin and Bentley very average signings and a a lot of overrated youngsters they will be lucky to finish in the top 6.

mdean
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1310
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 15:21
Twitter: Sacked social media
Location: Horbury
Contact:

Re: Leeds

Post by mdean » 19 Feb 2022, 08:08

Chatting with a mate during the Rhinos game and we were both commenting how similar our game and theirs felt, felt the calls went against them, some of the defending poor, lacking any real attacking direction.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 12885
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 12:07
Contact:

Re: Leeds

Post by tigerfeat » 19 Feb 2022, 10:58

I thought Leeds looked very good last week playing nearley all the game with 12 men and for ten minutes 11 men and almost winning surprised how poor they looked last night really
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

User avatar
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner
Posts: 20601
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 14:29
Contact:

Re: Leeds

Post by old cas lass » 19 Feb 2022, 11:06

Wigan did look good though.
Jai field is gonna win them plenty of games.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 12885
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 12:07
Contact:

Re: Leeds

Post by tigerfeat » 19 Feb 2022, 11:43

Yeah Wigan look like they will challange strongly Field will think he's playing a different game over here all the space he has compered to the NRL
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11355
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Leeds

Post by Fumper27 » 19 Feb 2022, 13:32

Jai Field showed what natural pace gives you in a game.

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1967
Joined: 18 May 2019, 11:07

Re: Leeds

Post by Piquad1 » 19 Feb 2022, 17:43

Field. Class player could be early shout for M.O.S. if he stays fit.

User avatar
flood light tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 812
Joined: 25 Apr 2011, 16:36
Contact:

Re: Leeds

Post by flood light tiger » 14 Apr 2022, 21:48

Leeds we’re winning 20 10 with 1 minute to go and hudds scored to take it into golden point come on hudds
Image

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11355
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Leeds

Post by Fumper27 » 14 Apr 2022, 21:50

flood light tiger wrote: 14 Apr 2022, 21:48 Leeds we’re winning 20 10 with 1 minute to go and hudds scored to take it into golden point come on hudds
Leeds winning by 10
Huddersfield score
How does that take it to golden point?

User avatar
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner
Posts: 20601
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 14:29
Contact:

Re: Leeds

Post by old cas lass » 14 Apr 2022, 22:02

Fumper27 wrote: 14 Apr 2022, 21:50
flood light tiger wrote: 14 Apr 2022, 21:48 Leeds we’re winning 20 10 with 1 minute to go and hudds scored to take it into golden point come on hudds
Leeds winning by 10
Huddersfield score
How does that take it to golden point?
Scored 2 tries late on.
Kick to win it and missed.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11355
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Leeds

Post by Fumper27 » 14 Apr 2022, 22:27

old cas lass wrote: 14 Apr 2022, 22:02
Fumper27 wrote: 14 Apr 2022, 21:50
flood light tiger wrote: 14 Apr 2022, 21:48 Leeds we’re winning 20 10 with 1 minute to go and hudds scored to take it into golden point come on hudds
Leeds winning by 10
Huddersfield score
How does that take it to golden point?
Scored 2 tries late on.
Kick to win it and missed.
Cheers lass

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests