Match day experiance.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Stoke Bloke
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Erm......Stoke surprisingly. Thats the rough bit between Manchester and Birmingham.

Re: Match day experiance.

Post by Stoke Bloke » 07 Mar 2022, 16:27

I'm waiting for the time when they apologise for a poor team performance and say it's beyond their control. :? :? :? :x
BE LOYAL BE LOUD BE CAS.

John 3:16

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 07 Mar 2022, 17:25

the half time entertainment ?????? if all they can offer is two men running round a stick and having a shot at goal , leave the dancing girls on and dont bother, it as been said he sound system in the princess stand as been repaired get the buggers back as it is the same as last year

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 07 Mar 2022, 17:49

On a positive note the Big Hit IPA was a decent pint

CasAttack
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasAttack » 08 Mar 2022, 10:14

The baseball music needs to stop. Pointless and weird! Not a big fan of the try music either. Nor the HHH wwe entrance music. Bring back tom hark!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 08 Mar 2022, 10:48

Is that what the entrance music is who in there right mind would pick that...I remember when we used to come out to the colonel bogie march used to seem to fire us up back in the day
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

CasAttack
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasAttack » 08 Mar 2022, 15:12

tigerfeat wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 10:48 Is that what the entrance music is who in there right mind would pick that...I remember when we used to come out to the colonel bogie march used to seem to fire us up back in the day
Yeah its called The game by Motorhead but was used for a wwe wrestler called HHH. I never minded eye of the tiger by survivor as our entrance to be fair.

JSLisnotaprop
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JSLisnotaprop » 08 Mar 2022, 15:34

CasAttack wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 15:12
tigerfeat wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 10:48 Is that what the entrance music is who in there right mind would pick that...I remember when we used to come out to the colonel bogie march used to seem to fire us up back in the day
Yeah its called The game by Motorhead but was used for a wwe wrestler called HHH. I never minded eye of the tiger by survivor as our entrance to be fair.
The club are obviously trying new things to entice new fans, it's a fresh start for everyone not just the coach...

you hear fans commenting all the time in regards how things used to be...
we used to play music in between plays all the time in The Jungle Era,
when the opposition made an error or got sent off, I vaguely remember Under Pressure been played when scrums were been formed or we got a penalty near the opponents try line.
I even remember when we used to play an individual song for each player when the team sheet was read out!!!

The club should give themselves a pat on the back because credit where its due they're listening and trying.
and in my opinion its working, yes it needs tweaks and work in areas but its a massive improvement from what it was.

They've made a bigger bar, they've got choice for food and beer all around the ground,
they've provided plenty of activities for the younger fan ( only saw this at the Salford game)

They've already started advertising a ticket offer for the next home game, Toulouse to help fill the crowd numbers and also given it a themed night.

its easy to sit and pick faults at what the club have got wrong but they're certainly trying new ideas.

i listened to an elderly fan on the walk back into town after the game complaining about the music, "where's the bongo song gone"
i just sighed,
firstly, we've just got our first win of the year and all we can moan about is where the bongos have gone.
secondly, we really do have a large number of fans who want change and scream for change but when it happens they complain.
it's easy to sit and complain but much harder to offer ideas to please everyone.

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 08 Mar 2022, 15:52

Bring back the Gladiator music.
The Ice Hockey music wouldn't be that bad if the idiot who was controlling the music didn't play it as the ball was back in play.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 08 Mar 2022, 15:56

Mucky1978 wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 15:52 Bring back the Gladiator music.
The Ice Hockey music wouldn't be that bad if the idiot who was controlling the music didn't play it as the ball was back in play.
Least the announcer didn't shout out a cas try scorer while the opposition were attacking our line like last game 😉
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

43s flyer
League One Player
League One Player

Post by 43s flyer » 08 Mar 2022, 18:52

I really like it, but then I would being a metal head, see avatar for proof.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 08 Mar 2022, 22:05

Il be honest I was hoping for a different winning song than sweet Caroline.been done to death in most other sports.liked the one after Liverpool won the league cup other week”one kiss”

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 09 Mar 2022, 01:25

JSLisnotaprop wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 15:34
The club are obviously trying new things to entice new fans, it's a fresh start for everyone not just the coach...

when the opposition made an error or got sent off, I vaguely remember Under Pressure been played when scrums were been formed or we got a penalty near the opponents try line.
I even remember when we used to play an individual song for each player when the team sheet was read out!!!

The club should give themselves a pat on the back because credit where its due they're listening and trying.
and in my opinion its working, yes it needs tweaks and work in areas but its a massive improvement from what it was.

They've made a bigger bar, they've got choice for food and beer all around the ground,
they've provided plenty of activities for the younger fan ( only saw this at the Salford game)

They've already started advertising a ticket offer for the next home game, Toulouse to help fill the crowd numbers and also given it a themed night.

its easy to sit and pick faults at what the club have got wrong but they're certainly trying new ideas.

i listened to an elderly fan on the walk back into town after the game complaining about the music, "where's the bongo song gone"
i just sighed,
firstly, we've just got our first win of the year and all we can moan about is where the bongos have gone.
secondly, we really do have a large number of fans who want change and scream for change but when it happens they complain.
it's easy to sit and complain but much harder to offer ideas to please everyone.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Burratha
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Burratha » 09 Mar 2022, 09:30

JSLisnotaprop wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 15:34

i just sighed,
Great post. It's such a shame that some people are quick to criticise, but don't seem to have the same enthusiasm when it comes to praising for good work... I'll pass this great feedback on, if it's not been read already.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 09 Mar 2022, 10:04

we had one thing that made us apart from all other clubs that was the mascots riding around on their little motor bikes my grand kids loved it, what a fuss as been made of the little lad at Warrington bringing on the match ball

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 09 Mar 2022, 10:14

gateman wrote: 09 Mar 2022, 10:04 we had one thing that made us apart from all other clubs that was the mascots riding around on their little motor bikes my grand kids loved it, what a fuss as been made of the little lad at Warrington bringing on the match ball
It’s a little girl mate

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 09 Mar 2022, 10:41

Fumper27 wrote: 09 Mar 2022, 10:14
gateman wrote: 09 Mar 2022, 10:04 we had one thing that made us apart from all other clubs that was the mascots riding around on their little motor bikes my grand kids loved it, what a fuss as been made of the little lad at Warrington bringing on the match ball
It’s a little girl mate
well observed mate i could not tell with the crash helmet on ,

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 09 Mar 2022, 10:44

gateman wrote: 09 Mar 2022, 10:41
Fumper27 wrote: 09 Mar 2022, 10:14
It’s a little girl mate
well observed mate i could not tell with the crash helmet on ,
😂😂😂
Not observed pal, heard a commentator refer to the driver as a girl. Like you said though, we were doing this 20 years ago!!