Injuries.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Post Reply
User avatar
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner
Posts: 19954
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 14:29

Injuries.

Post by old cas lass » 13 Jan 2022, 18:28


tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 12054
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 12:07

Re: Injuries.

Post by tigerfeat » 13 Jan 2022, 19:38

If we've got through almost all pre season with just slight concerns for Liam Watts and Jordan Turner both should be fit for the opening game... the long term injured aside we've done better than the last four pre seasons by the sound of it
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

gateman
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 4195
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 12:40

Re: Injuries.

Post by gateman » 13 Jan 2022, 22:43

dont hold your breath but we MAY be seeing the elusive FEKI turn out in March let us hope he makes the doubters me included eat our words

pat
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 143
Joined: 15 Jul 2006, 16:54

Re: Injuries.

Post by pat » 13 Jan 2022, 22:54

Will he be naming is first team for the York game tomorrow or don’t they have to name it

gateman
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 4195
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 12:40

Re: Injuries.

Post by gateman » 14 Jan 2022, 00:05

pat wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 22:54 Will he be naming is first team for the York game tomorrow or don’t they have to name it
he will name about 20 and rotate it will be great to see the new faces

User avatar
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner
Posts: 19954
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 14:29

Re: Injuries.

Post by old cas lass » 14 Jan 2022, 00:32

Radford said in an interview all the new players will play apart from McClellan.

MrRugby123
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 894
Joined: 14 Mar 2018, 17:35

Re: Injuries.

Post by MrRugby123 » 14 Jan 2022, 09:50

Hopefully we come out relatively injury free from our next two friendlys.

Mucky1978
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1877
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 21:07

Re: Injuries.

Post by Mucky1978 » 14 Jan 2022, 09:55

gateman wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 00:05
pat wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 22:54 Will he be naming is first team for the York game tomorrow or don’t they have to name it
he will name about 20 and rotate it will be great to see the new faces
26 going
Playing one team one half and one the other.

User avatar
mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 6181
Joined: 24 May 2007, 15:06
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Injuries.

Post by mart0042 » 14 Jan 2022, 10:59

Looking forward to it

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 10202
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10

Re: Injuries.

Post by Fumper27 » 14 Jan 2022, 14:30

Mucky1978 wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 09:55
gateman wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 00:05
pat wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 22:54 Will he be naming is first team for the York game tomorrow or don’t they have to name it
he will name about 20 and rotate it will be great to see the new faces
26 going
Playing one team one half and one the other.
How do we do that with only 24 players selected ?

Post Reply