Trueman

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11355
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Trueman

Post by Fumper27 » 13 Mar 2022, 04:56

mart0042 wrote: 12 Mar 2022, 22:47
jackknife wrote: 11 Mar 2022, 22:31
pat wrote: 10 Mar 2022, 18:27 His he not free to go anywhere after this season for free.
Yes he is
Technically he came through our system. So there maybe a fee because we trained him.
He was signed from Bradford

User avatar
mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 6349
Joined: 24 May 2007, 15:06
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....
Contact:

Re: Trueman

Post by mart0042 » 14 Mar 2022, 10:39

Fumper27 wrote: 13 Mar 2022, 04:56
mart0042 wrote: 12 Mar 2022, 22:47
jackknife wrote: 11 Mar 2022, 22:31
pat wrote: 10 Mar 2022, 18:27 His he not free to go anywhere after this season for free.
Yes he is
Technically he came through our system. So there maybe a fee because we trained him.
He was signed from Bradford
Wasn't he with is from 16 on scholarship forms. If v was under the impression that this was the pertinent agel.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11355
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Trueman

Post by Fumper27 » 14 Mar 2022, 12:18

mart0042 wrote: 14 Mar 2022, 10:39
Fumper27 wrote: 13 Mar 2022, 04:56
mart0042 wrote: 12 Mar 2022, 22:47
jackknife wrote: 11 Mar 2022, 22:31
pat wrote: 10 Mar 2022, 18:27 His he not free to go anywhere after this season for free.
Yes he is
Technically he came through our system. So there maybe a fee because we trained him.
He was signed from Bradford
Wasn't he with is from 16 on scholarship forms. If v was under the impression that this was the pertinent agel.
I thought we signed him from Bradford when the hit financial difficulties.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 5272
Joined: 11 Jul 2006, 16:17
Contact:

Re: Trueman

Post by nottinghamtiger » 14 Mar 2022, 12:19

pat wrote: 10 Mar 2022, 18:27 His he not free to go anywhere after this season for free.
I think this only applies to players under 23. If I remember correctly, we were interested in signing Cameron Smith but as he was under 23, Leeds would have been entitled to a fee.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 5272
Joined: 11 Jul 2006, 16:17
Contact:

Re: Trueman

Post by nottinghamtiger » 14 Mar 2022, 12:21

mart0042 wrote: 12 Mar 2022, 22:47
jackknife wrote: 11 Mar 2022, 22:31
pat wrote: 10 Mar 2022, 18:27 His he not free to go anywhere after this season for free.
Yes he is
Technically he came through our system. So there maybe a fee because we trained him.
Technically, he is a club trained player as he was with the club for three years before the age of 21. Just.
However (as per the previous post), I think there is an age cap of 23 when a fee doesn't become payable just because a player is club-trained.

User avatar
mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 6349
Joined: 24 May 2007, 15:06
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....
Contact:

Re: Trueman

Post by mart0042 » 14 Mar 2022, 13:38

nottinghamtiger wrote: 14 Mar 2022, 12:21
mart0042 wrote: 12 Mar 2022, 22:47
jackknife wrote: 11 Mar 2022, 22:31
pat wrote: 10 Mar 2022, 18:27 His he not free to go anywhere after this season for free.
Yes he is
Technically he came through our system. So there maybe a fee because we trained him.
Technically, he is a club trained player as he was with the club for three years before the age of 21. Just.
However (as per the previous post), I think there is an age cap of 23 when a fee doesn't become payable just because a player is club-trained.
Everyday is a school day. Thanks for the info.

Let’s talk sense
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 128
Joined: 26 Jul 2019, 23:41
Contact:

Re: Trueman

Post by Let’s talk sense » 14 Mar 2022, 22:04

mart0042 wrote: 14 Mar 2022, 13:38
nottinghamtiger wrote: 14 Mar 2022, 12:21
mart0042 wrote: 12 Mar 2022, 22:47
jackknife wrote: 11 Mar 2022, 22:31
pat wrote: 10 Mar 2022, 18:27 His he not free to go anywhere after this season for free.
Yes he is
Technically he came through our system. So there maybe a fee because we trained him.
Technically, he is a club trained player as he was with the club for three years before the age of 21. Just.
However (as per the previous post), I think there is an age cap of 23 when a fee doesn't become payable just because a player is club-trained.
Everyday is a school day. Thanks for the info.
RFL operational rules state - The compensation expiry date shall be 1st December immediately after the player has reached the age of 22 yrs.

User avatar
mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 6349
Joined: 24 May 2007, 15:06
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....
Contact:

Re: Trueman

Post by mart0042 » 15 Mar 2022, 10:43

Let’s talk sense wrote: 14 Mar 2022, 22:04
mart0042 wrote: 14 Mar 2022, 13:38
nottinghamtiger wrote: 14 Mar 2022, 12:21
mart0042 wrote: 12 Mar 2022, 22:47
jackknife wrote: 11 Mar 2022, 22:31

Yes he is
Technically he came through our system. So there maybe a fee because we trained him.
Technically, he is a club trained player as he was with the club for three years before the age of 21. Just.
However (as per the previous post), I think there is an age cap of 23 when a fee doesn't become payable just because a player is club-trained.
Everyday is a school day. Thanks for the info.
RFL operational rules state - The compensation expiry date shall be 1st December immediately after the player has reached the age of 22 yrs.
Tbh I thought the operational rules were just made up as they go along.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests