Opinion On Radford

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 268
Joined: 06 Aug 2014, 10:06

Re: Opinion On Radford

Post by sirocco7 » 06 Jan 2022, 18:14

tigerfeat wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 11:23
MrRugby123 wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 17:24 Darren Higgins I’m lead to believe
If anybody is that quick to want to jump ship were better off without them better to get someone who as a sense of loyalty and wants to be down lane
Darren Higgins has been at the club since 2014.

User avatar
mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 6182
Joined: 24 May 2007, 15:06
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Opinion On Radford

Post by mart0042 » 07 Jan 2022, 11:08

yorky wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 11:27
tigerfeat wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 11:23
MrRugby123 wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 17:24 Darren Higgins I’m lead to believe
If anybody is that quick to want to jump ship were better off without them better to get someone who as a sense of loyalty and wants to be down lane
my thoughts too & im sure Lee Radford will have someone he can trust to fill his boots :!:
Tbf, I thought one of the new coaches had taken his position.

Ultimately, we don't know who the coach is and how he/she left and why. The information came from John Davidson, that I saw and you had to subscribe to get the details.

gateman
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 4195
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 12:40

Re: Opinion On Radford

Post by gateman » 07 Jan 2022, 11:19

no doubt Lee will be putting loads of effort in to the team it is sink or swim for him, let us hope we are all singing his praises three months into the season , COME ON YE FORD

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 12054
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 12:07

Re: Opinion On Radford

Post by tigerfeat » 07 Jan 2022, 11:27

mart0042 wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 11:08
yorky wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 11:27
tigerfeat wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 11:23
MrRugby123 wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 17:24 Darren Higgins I’m lead to believe
If anybody is that quick to want to jump ship were better off without them better to get someone who as a sense of loyalty and wants to be down lane
my thoughts too & im sure Lee Radford will have someone he can trust to fill his boots :!:
Tbf, I thought one of the new coaches had taken his position.

Ultimately, we don't know who the coach is and how he/she left and why. The information came from John Davidson, that I saw and you had to subscribe to get the details.
Maybe Powell took the bar staff with him anall...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 10205
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10

Re: Opinion On Radford

Post by Fumper27 » 07 Jan 2022, 11:43

I’d rather be singing his praises at the end of the season when we’ve a trophy (or two or three) in the cabinet. As they say, you don’t win anything at the start of the season…

User avatar
mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 6182
Joined: 24 May 2007, 15:06
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Opinion On Radford

Post by mart0042 » 07 Jan 2022, 12:34

tigerfeat wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 11:27
mart0042 wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 11:08
yorky wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 11:27
tigerfeat wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 11:23
MrRugby123 wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 17:24 Darren Higgins I’m lead to believe
If anybody is that quick to want to jump ship were better off without them better to get someone who as a sense of loyalty and wants to be down lane
my thoughts too & im sure Lee Radford will have someone he can trust to fill his boots :!:
Tbf, I thought one of the new coaches had taken his position.

Ultimately, we don't know who the coach is and how he/she left and why. The information came from John Davidson, that I saw and you had to subscribe to get the details.
Maybe Powell took the bar staff with him anall...
Sounds like it

BloodMoonRising22UK
New member
Posts: 27
Joined: 29 Dec 2021, 17:21

Re: Opinion On Radford

Post by BloodMoonRising22UK » 11 Jan 2022, 08:51

Got to give him time to build a team & settle them in. I can’t give him as long as some have said. By mid season, we’ll know what we’re getting.

Post Reply