Danny Richardson

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
User avatar
lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 10534
Joined: 19 Aug 2010, 23:25
Location: bridlington

Re: Danny Richardson

Post by lurcher » 19 Oct 2021, 12:30

tigerfeat wrote: 19 Oct 2021, 11:05 Sure it will be up on Serious about Rugby League as soon as some one puts up on Twitter who were after
:D :clap:
jo brand is eddie warings love child

User avatar
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner
Posts: 19807
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 14:29

Re: Danny Richardson

Post by old cas lass » 19 Oct 2021, 13:50

Looks like he’ll be with us next year.
Cas have just post on Instagram, can’t wait to see Danny in 2022.

Fumper27
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 9962
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10

Re: Danny Richardson

Post by Fumper27 » 19 Oct 2021, 15:16

tigerfeat wrote: 19 Oct 2021, 11:05 Sure it will be up on Serious about Rugby League
https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/danny-ri ... est-44401/

You called it….👏🏼👏🏼

User avatar
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner
Posts: 19807
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 14:29

Re: Danny Richardson

Post by old cas lass » 19 Oct 2021, 15:24

Fumper27 wrote: 19 Oct 2021, 15:16
tigerfeat wrote: 19 Oct 2021, 11:05 Sure it will be up on Serious about Rugby League
https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/danny-ri ... est-44401/

You called it….👏🏼👏🏼
Can’t make it up can you.

Fumper27
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 9962
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10

Re: Danny Richardson

Post by Fumper27 » 19 Oct 2021, 15:27

old cas lass wrote: 19 Oct 2021, 15:24
Fumper27 wrote: 19 Oct 2021, 15:16
tigerfeat wrote: 19 Oct 2021, 11:05 Sure it will be up on Serious about Rugby League
https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/danny-ri ... est-44401/

You called it….👏🏼👏🏼
Can’t make it up can you.
The journo in question often does…

Post Reply