Gareth OBrien

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: Gareth OBrien

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 12 Oct 2021, 22:58

westerbeast73 wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 11:26
Tamworth Tiger wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 10:23
Meat and potato pie wrote: 10 Oct 2021, 20:30 No just posting Rumours in a rumour section......... #-o Some people on here must live very miserable life's .... Get out more seriously

Carnt post a rumour or a post without an insult or identity parade and been accused of been somebody else.... Christ!! Pull the plug on this site it's lost any integrity it ever had.
That’s fair enough, but if you end up with a track record of putting outrageous supposed rumours on here which end up looking as if they were just ideas made up to get a reaction don’t expect people not to comment on the possibility that you might be the same person who already has a history of doing that. I’ll look forward to seeing how your ‘rumours’ about O’Brien and Georgia Roche ( which comes across as a statement rather than a rumour) progress
Its a rumour mill to put rumours on. You dont have to be right everytime if you have heard a rumour about something. Too many people point scoring on this website.
There’s a difference between hearing and passing on a rumour from a source and making up unsourced stuff and just posting it to get a reaction,. That’s not a rumour. That’s all I’m saying. Not accusing anyone of doing it, and I don’t have a problem if they do, but it’s fair game to call them out too. I agree with you about the point scoring.

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 13 Oct 2021, 12:18

Absolutely no problem with anyone posting rumours, no matter how ridiculous they may seem. It's just that some seem to post the unrealistic rumours more that realistic ones. This brings reputational damage.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 13 Oct 2021, 12:53

FIat Capper wrote: 13 Oct 2021, 12:18 Absolutely no problem with anyone posting rumours, no matter how ridiculous they may seem. It's just that some seem to post the unrealistic rumours more that realistic ones. This brings reputational damage.
Absolutely

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 13 Oct 2021, 12:59

Ultimately a rumor is that whether it turns out to be true or not. Take it with a pinch of salt.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 Oct 2021, 13:03

mart0042 wrote: 13 Oct 2021, 12:59 Ultimately a rumor is that whether it turns out to be true or not. Take it with a pinch of salt.
Rumours that have come true.

Mamo
Fonua
Faraimo
Edwards
Westerman
Sutcliffe
Mcclelland
All these were rumoured months ago.
As I see it there’s only one more to go.
That’s hardaker, so we’ll see.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 13 Oct 2021, 13:06

old cas lass wrote: 13 Oct 2021, 13:03
mart0042 wrote: 13 Oct 2021, 12:59 Ultimately a rumor is that whether it turns out to be true or not. Take it with a pinch of salt.
Rumours that have come true.

Mamo
Fonua
Faraimo
Edwards
Westerman
Sutcliffe
Mcclelland
All these were rumoured months ago.
As I see it there’s only one more to go.
That’s hardaker, so we’ll see.
I don't see where he fits in tbh. I can't see a move unless we lose Blair or Feki. If not we have too many players and no chance for the juniors to come through. To keep them they need a chance like grace, welsby and Dodd at saints,