[Confirmed] Fonua

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Classysupercas6202
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 228
Joined: 10 Dec 2020, 21:33

Re: Fonua

Post by Classysupercas6202 » 09 Oct 2021, 12:48

Good bit of buisness for me. Good signing

Classysupercas6202
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 228
Joined: 10 Dec 2020, 21:33

Re: Fonua

Post by Classysupercas6202 » 09 Oct 2021, 12:48

Team is shaping up well,wish we would sign a really good halfback tho

User avatar
jackknife
Verified
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4069
Joined: 07 Jul 2011, 17:28
Location: york

Re: Fonua

Post by jackknife » 09 Oct 2021, 13:58

LeagueLeaders wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 13:55
FIat Capper wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 13:49 It's not wingers we need. Get some fat lads signed up...
If it's true we've got him on low wages and are releasing Feki then this move could even save us cap space tbf. Personally I want a half back tho. It's a shame we've been talking to all these Hull FC players and aren't bringing Sneyd back
Iv been told we are bringing him back.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

LeagueLeaders
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 517
Joined: 22 Aug 2017, 21:10

Re: Fonua

Post by LeagueLeaders » 09 Oct 2021, 14:49

jackknife wrote: 09 Oct 2021, 13:58
LeagueLeaders wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 13:55
FIat Capper wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 13:49 It's not wingers we need. Get some fat lads signed up...
If it's true we've got him on low wages and are releasing Feki then this move could even save us cap space tbf. Personally I want a half back tho. It's a shame we've been talking to all these Hull FC players and aren't bringing Sneyd back
Iv been told we are bringing him back.
I hope so. Think he's exactly the kind of player we're lacking

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11827
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 12:07

Re: Fonua

Post by tigerfeat » 09 Oct 2021, 15:01

KnockerNorton wrote: 09 Oct 2021, 08:41 If this move reignites Mahe, then you have signed a player that has the X factor , no doubt. I think something behind the scenes may have been the reason for his poor form, he is, when on it, a player that can produce things no one else can in SL..
I wish him well, for the memories we have of him at Wembley and, for the money he is said to be earning, Cas have done a good bit of business there. Good luck Mahe, just not against us, save it for Leeds please.
Fair Point ...Jordan Turner got a new lease of life with a move last season hopefully Fonua will do the same next season
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Classysupercas6202
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 228
Joined: 10 Dec 2020, 21:33

Re: Fonua

Post by Classysupercas6202 » 09 Oct 2021, 17:23

LeagueLeaders wrote: 09 Oct 2021, 14:49
jackknife wrote: 09 Oct 2021, 13:58
LeagueLeaders wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 13:55
FIat Capper wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 13:49 It's not wingers we need. Get some fat lads signed up...
If it's true we've got him on low wages and are releasing Feki then this move could even save us cap space tbf. Personally I want a half back tho. It's a shame we've been talking to all these Hull FC players and aren't bringing Sneyd back
Iv been told we are bringing him back.
I hope so. Think he's exactly the kind of player we're lacking
Me too

Wildie
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 55
Joined: 23 Feb 2016, 09:45

Re: Fonua

Post by Wildie » 11 Oct 2021, 13:27

Classysupercas6202 wrote: 09 Oct 2021, 17:23
LeagueLeaders wrote: 09 Oct 2021, 14:49
jackknife wrote: 09 Oct 2021, 13:58
LeagueLeaders wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 13:55
FIat Capper wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 13:49 It's not wingers we need. Get some fat lads signed up...
If it's true we've got him on low wages and are releasing Feki then this move could even save us cap space tbf. Personally I want a half back tho. It's a shame we've been talking to all these Hull FC players and aren't bringing Sneyd back
Iv been told we are bringing him back.
I hope so. Think he's exactly the kind of player we're lacking
Me too
I don't think you will find many Hull fans that would be too disappointed if Sneyd left

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 2691
Joined: 10 Jan 2018, 15:27

Re: Fonua

Post by heritage1926 » 11 Oct 2021, 14:25

Funny people mention Sneyd, because I heard a little whisper, Sneyd back to Cas with Gale going to Hull....

User avatar
mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 6104
Joined: 24 May 2007, 15:06
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Fonua

Post by mart0042 » 12 Oct 2021, 10:04

It's silly season with rumours at the moment.

But if we've signed fonua and no one is leaving, I'm pretty sure that's or recruitment five for next year and we have plenty of cover in all positions. I'm pretty happy with it all in all.

KnockerNorton
New member
Posts: 8
Joined: 29 Mar 2021, 15:31

Re: Fonua

Post by KnockerNorton » 12 Oct 2021, 10:32

Funny people mention Sneyd, because I heard a little whisper, Sneyd back to Cas with Gale going to Hull....

I'd be gutted to lose Sneyd, personally. When his pack are dominant, or at least evens with the opposition 6, he's quality, but I dont know a scrum half in world rugby who'd shine behind a beaten and dejected pack of forwards.

Dennis Vazquez
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 230
Joined: 02 Jun 2021, 11:25

Re: Fonua

Post by Dennis Vazquez » 12 Oct 2021, 12:42

Talk of Richardson and O'Brien leaving now. Half back is an absolute must.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 5425
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 16:29

Re: Fonua

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 12 Oct 2021, 14:53

Dennis Vazquez wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 12:42 Talk of Richardson and O'Brien leaving now. Half back is an absolute must.
Not if it’s just that…talk

Mucky1978
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1852
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 21:07

Re: Fonua

Post by Mucky1978 » 12 Oct 2021, 14:57

Tamworth Tiger wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 14:53
Dennis Vazquez wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 12:42 Talk of Richardson and O'Brien leaving now. Half back is an absolute must.
Not if it’s just that…talk
Hearing Richardson could be complete by Friday.

Juscas
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 467
Joined: 04 Jul 2015, 11:31

Re: Fonua

Post by Juscas » 12 Oct 2021, 15:01

Mucky1978 wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 14:57
Tamworth Tiger wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 14:53
Dennis Vazquez wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 12:42 Talk of Richardson and O'Brien leaving now. Half back is an absolute must.
Not if it’s just that…talk
Hearing Richardson could be complete by Friday.
With a certain former player coming the other way if sources are true

Mucky1978
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1852
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 21:07

Re: Fonua

Post by Mucky1978 » 12 Oct 2021, 15:02

Juscas wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 15:01
Mucky1978 wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 14:57
Tamworth Tiger wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 14:53
Dennis Vazquez wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 12:42 Talk of Richardson and O'Brien leaving now. Half back is an absolute must.
Not if it’s just that…talk
Hearing Richardson could be complete by Friday.
With a certain former player coming the other way if sources are true
Yep that's what I'm being told.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11827
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 12:07

Re: Fonua

Post by tigerfeat » 12 Oct 2021, 15:04

I coudnt think of a more un-Wigan type player than Richardson
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11827
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 12:07

Re: Fonua

Post by tigerfeat » 12 Oct 2021, 15:04

Maybe they toughen him up
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Juscas
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 467
Joined: 04 Jul 2015, 11:31

Re: Fonua

Post by Juscas » 12 Oct 2021, 15:15

tigerfeat wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 15:04 Maybe they toughen him up
Unless they have the machine out of the fly and they plan to put Willie Isa in as well I don’t see it working

User avatar
Dazzyb
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 530
Joined: 12 Mar 2014, 16:37

Re: Fonua

Post by Dazzyb » 12 Oct 2021, 16:19

Richardson swap with hardaker and Gale coming back to cas would be mint. Slap
One battering ram prop in the mix and we be in the mix for sure this year .

westerbeast73
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 857
Joined: 19 Jul 2020, 10:44

Re: Fonua

Post by westerbeast73 » 12 Oct 2021, 16:30

Dazzyb wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 16:19 Richardson swap with hardaker and Gale coming back to cas would be mint. Slap
One battering ram prop in the mix and we be in the mix for sure this year .
Who said Gale was coming to Cas ?

Post Reply