Saints on Thursday

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Saints on Thursday

Post by bane73 » 13 Aug 2021, 17:17

I think I put 5 years on my poor dog when Eden took the ball. Otis was fast asleep in his bed, but, when Eden took the ball I jumped off the settee and screamed at the tele he came flying round with a bemused look on his little face... Poor lad 🤣🤣
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Piquad1 » 13 Aug 2021, 17:26

Lol.

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Piquad1 » 13 Aug 2021, 17:27

Just keep bringing the games on we got the bit between our teeth now. Coyf.

68tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by 68tiger » 13 Aug 2021, 20:23

Well firstly great win by lads never gave up and could see delight on richardsons face when he came over to what i presume is his family. The players deserve full credit for that win especially with the ref from hell, my god from minute one he let them constantly get away with murder at ruck/play ball and should easily have had player binned in first half. Now this problem at ruck/play ball could be wiped out in no time if we got rid of set restarts and went to pens/scrums for all calls. While pen is getting ready or scrum 4th official can tell ref clearly stolen/reefed/hands in and ref reverse call this would soon end this blatant cheating. Finally one of staff said we had about 90 fans there who should all take a bow, outsung saints all night but just can we cut the f word out a bit, but fantastic vocal support