Keinhorst on loan

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Post Reply
westerbeast73
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 857
Joined: 19 Jul 2020, 10:44

Keinhorst on loan

Post by westerbeast73 » 31 Jul 2021, 08:40

Jimmy Keinhorst on 2 week loan at Cas.

User avatar
mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 6104
Joined: 24 May 2007, 15:06
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Keinhorst on loan

Post by mart0042 » 02 Aug 2021, 10:03

I always liked him, good centre, better reserve centre should we need it.

Fumper27
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 9962
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10

Re: Keinhorst on loan

Post by Fumper27 » 02 Aug 2021, 12:21

Not really a rumour if he’s been confirmed by the club though; is it?

tykeneil
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 204
Joined: 12 Aug 2015, 18:31

Re: Keinhorst on loan

Post by tykeneil » 05 Aug 2021, 09:49

Been recalled early by HKR after Friday nights game at Leeds

westerbeast73
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 857
Joined: 19 Jul 2020, 10:44

Re: Keinhorst on loan

Post by westerbeast73 » 05 Aug 2021, 11:10

tykeneil wrote: 05 Aug 2021, 09:49 Been recalled early by HKR after Friday nights game at Leeds
Not surprised, all he did was warm the bench for 80 mins. Powell is out of order bringing players in and not playing them.

User avatar
johnson
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 508
Joined: 08 Jul 2006, 20:55

Re: Keinhorst on loan

Post by johnson » 06 Aug 2021, 22:17

westerbeast73 wrote: 05 Aug 2021, 11:10
tykeneil wrote: 05 Aug 2021, 09:49 Been recalled early by HKR after Friday nights game at Leeds
Not surprised, all he did was warm the bench for 80 mins. Powell is out of order bringing players in and not playing them.
Jimmy played in both games nearly scored against Huddersfield and scored against leeds
Image

User avatar
lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 10534
Joined: 19 Aug 2010, 23:25
Location: bridlington

Re: Keinhorst on loan

Post by lurcher » 06 Aug 2021, 22:27

johnson wrote: 06 Aug 2021, 22:17
westerbeast73 wrote: 05 Aug 2021, 11:10
tykeneil wrote: 05 Aug 2021, 09:49 Been recalled early by HKR after Friday nights game at Leeds
Not surprised, all he did was warm the bench for 80 mins. Powell is out of order bringing players in and not playing them.
Jimmy played in both games nearly scored against Huddersfield and scored against leeds
bet jimmy enjoyed that try.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 2306
Joined: 23 Jan 2014, 15:02

Re: Keinhorst on loan

Post by TT Tiger » 06 Aug 2021, 23:00

Nah he’ll of Hated it he’s a massive rhinos fan. But a jobs a job and he alway give 100% no matter who he play for.

1935tigeryear
New member
Posts: 22
Joined: 24 Jun 2021, 09:52

Re: Keinhorst on loan

Post by 1935tigeryear » 07 Aug 2021, 00:27

With Shenton likely to be out for the season, I would look at signing him up till the end of the season if possible. Cover for both centre and second row. I appreciate that he has been recalled by KR, but they haven’t used him this year, so there might be a deal to be done. He has looked good in both games when he finally got on.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 5425
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 16:29

Re: Keinhorst on loan

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 07 Aug 2021, 08:34

Was it true that Shenny spent the match running onto the pitch doing the old Danny Orr job as the Radio Leeds commentators were saying?

1935tigeryear
New member
Posts: 22
Joined: 24 Jun 2021, 09:52

Re: Keinhorst on loan

Post by 1935tigeryear » 07 Aug 2021, 08:41

Yes, he was running the messages and generally assisting Powell as Sheridan is still off (Covid related I think).

Post Reply