Danny Richardson

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
westyorkylad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Danny Richardson

Post by westyorkylad » 23 Jul 2021, 12:18

Six again wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 16:21
westyorkylad wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 12:40 Decent kicking and passing game but doesnt want to run with the ball and offers little attacking threat ball in hand, pretty much sums Kyle Flannagan up, does he remind you of anyone, perhaps a bit like a halfback that we are currently unloading to Leigh??
Kyle Flanagan is a decent defender (for a half) and although I do see your point I think playing at Sydney last year to looking absolutely lost for us differs a little.
Defends well (for a half) and reasonable goal kicker, created nothing in attack for the chucks, hence the reason they let him go. He's doing exactly the same for the dogs, and they want to let him go as well. One team last year challenging for the title, one team this year challenging for the wooden spoon, same outcome.

If you want a half thats a reasonable goal kicker and decent defender but offers little in attack, then I agree he'd be ideal.

Six again
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Six again » 23 Jul 2021, 19:09

westyorkylad wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 12:18
westyorkylad wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 12:40 Decent kicking and passing game but doesnt want to run with the ball and offers little attacking threat ball in hand, pretty much sums Kyle Flannagan up, does he remind you of anyone, perhaps a bit like a halfback that we are currently unloading to Leigh??
Kyle Flanagan is a decent defender (for a half) and although I do see your point I think playing at Sydney last year to looking absolutely lost for us differs a little.
Defends well (for a half) and reasonable goal kicker, created nothing in attack for the chucks, hence the reason they let him go. He's doing exactly the same for the dogs, and they want to let him go as well. One team last year challenging for the title, one team this year challenging for the wooden spoon, same outcome.

If you want a half thats a reasonable goal kicker and decent defender but offers little in attack, then I agree he'd be ideal.
He got 11 try assists last year more than Reynolds, Moses, Wighton, Fogarty and he same as Pearce in around the same or less games so guess you’d take none of them either?

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 23 Jul 2021, 19:19

Six again wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 19:09

He got 11 try assists last year more than Reynolds, Moses, Wighton, Fogarty and he same as Pearce in around the same or less games so guess you’d take none of them either?
Rangi Chase got 952 try assists each season for Cas…won nowt though for the team???

Six again
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Six again » 23 Jul 2021, 21:11

You’d fancy us to win something with a rangi chase type player now though wouldn't you?

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 23 Jul 2021, 21:39

Six again wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 21:11 You’d fancy us to win something with a rangi chase type player now though wouldn't you?
Not with the three quarter line and other halves we have at the moment….

stevieblunder
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by stevieblunder » 23 Jul 2021, 22:24

WHAT FFS has all this crap got to do with
Danny Richardson.?
I remember Peter Small

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 24 Jul 2021, 07:38

stevieblunder wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 22:24 WHAT FFS has all this crap got to do with
Danny Richardson.?
Because DR is a half back and the conversation moved onto comparing him to other half backs. Do keep up…🙈

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 24 Jul 2021, 22:12

Fumper27 wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 19:19
Six again wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 19:09

Rangi Chase got 952 try assists each season for Cas…won nowt though for the team???
rangi only had to fart on field and he got credited with a try assist
jo brand is eddie warings love child