Bureta Faraimo

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Bureta Faraimo

Post by Fumper27 » 19 Oct 2021, 07:40

Not taking a shot at anyone. Just asking a question. In my opinion, it would stand to reason that he would “job hunt” next year when his contract is running out.

Has CB openly come out and said he’s missing home? If so, I missed that one and would explain some of his performances in 2021.

With regards to Feki, the lad has been unlucky, plain and simple. I don’t know of any sportsperson, either amateur or professional, who go out of their way to injury themselves deliberately. Yes, we’re all frustrated that a player we were all looking forward to seeing has had 20 minutes of competitive action over two years. However, to suggest he was injured before he came or that he’s got injured on purpose is ludicrous.

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Bureta Faraimo

Post by fast hands » 19 Oct 2021, 10:21

Fumper27 wrote: 19 Oct 2021, 07:40 Not taking a shot at anyone. Just asking a question. In my opinion, it would stand to reason that he would “job hunt” next year when his contract is running out.

Has CB openly come out and said he’s missing home? If so, I missed that one and would explain some of his performances in 2021.

With regards to Feki, the lad has been unlucky, plain and simple. I don’t know of any sportsperson, either amateur or professional, who go out of their way to injury themselves deliberately. Yes, we’re all frustrated that a player we were all looking forward to seeing has had 20 minutes of competitive action over two years. However, to suggest he was injured before he came or that he’s got injured on purpose is ludicrous.
Hope your post awakens posters on here to how serious Fekis' injuries were. CB hasn't been injury free either, but Fumper, a lot are more qualified to make judgement on injury and wages paid out to players than you and me.
Hopefully a major injury free season to all players ready to put their bodies on the line for the club.