Feki leaves Tigers.

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
covid tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 237
Joined: 22 Feb 2021, 10:54

Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by covid tiger » 01 May 2021, 11:30

Apparently been released after both parties have agree a compensation agreement. Are we in the market for a new signing?

User avatar
the machine
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 9942
Joined: 08 Jan 2012, 21:21
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by the machine » 01 May 2021, 11:33

I assumed youd be the person to know that :-k
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 383
Joined: 24 Jul 2016, 19:23

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by Oldcasman » 01 May 2021, 11:40

Can’t see Powell having anything to do with a new signing so I thing any new faces will be up to LR, personally I don’t think anyone will be coming in this year but that’s just in my opinion.

Mucky1978
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1857
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 21:07

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by Mucky1978 » 01 May 2021, 12:14

Never heard of him any good?

KB80
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 2109
Joined: 04 Mar 2013, 19:58

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by KB80 » 01 May 2021, 13:10

Assuming it's true, think LR will go after Farrimo next year rather than signing anyone this.

User avatar
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner
Posts: 19830
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 14:29

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by old cas lass » 17 Sep 2021, 18:26

Anyone else heard feki as done his Achilles again.

MrRugby123
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 880
Joined: 14 Mar 2018, 17:35

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by MrRugby123 » 17 Sep 2021, 18:30

If this was true it would give us another quota space which I think we need.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 10004
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by Fumper27 » 17 Sep 2021, 18:39

MrRugby123 wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 18:30 If this was true it would give us another quota space which I think we need.
Interesting that this article says we have Sui Matagi as on overseas player next season:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.manc ... 504703.amp

MrRugby123
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 880
Joined: 14 Mar 2018, 17:35

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by MrRugby123 » 17 Sep 2021, 18:41

Fumper27 wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 18:39
MrRugby123 wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 18:30 If this was true it would give us another quota space which I think we need.
Interesting that this article says we have Sui Matagi as on overseas player next season:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.manc ... 504703.amp
He’s worth another year especially with the lack of props in the squad.

User avatar
jackknife
Verified
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4070
Joined: 07 Jul 2011, 17:28
Location: york

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by jackknife » 17 Sep 2021, 19:21

Fumper27 wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 18:39
MrRugby123 wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 18:30 If this was true it would give us another quota space which I think we need.
Interesting that this article says we have Sui Matagi as on overseas player next season:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.manc ... 504703.amp
Matagi and Hepi did the farewell haka to the leaving players after last nights game, does that mean they are staying?
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 5430
Joined: 07 Jul 2006, 16:29

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 17 Sep 2021, 20:24

Good eye catching headline. What’s the source?

KB80
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 2109
Joined: 04 Mar 2013, 19:58

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by KB80 » 17 Sep 2021, 21:48

If so could do worse than Sio or Inu as emergency 12 months options.

Mucky1978
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1857
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 21:07

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by Mucky1978 » 17 Sep 2021, 23:39

Told you lot 6 month ago he wouldst play again.
He’s off back Aus

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11850
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 12:07

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by tigerfeat » 18 Sep 2021, 08:47

old cas lass wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 18:26 Anyone else heard feki as done his Achilles again.
He's cursed at Cas if that's happened to him again...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

ERG2012
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1666
Joined: 07 Jun 2014, 10:09

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by ERG2012 » 18 Sep 2021, 09:01

old cas lass wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 18:26 Anyone else heard feki as done his Achilles again.

Not his Achilles - heard he's got a serious calf injury.

Time to cut our losses.

SpiritOf94
New member
Posts: 31
Joined: 11 Sep 2020, 07:51

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by SpiritOf94 » 18 Sep 2021, 09:34

I heard a few weeks back Matagi has signed 2 year deal, my source told me about Westerman signing weeks before announced. Wait and see ?

Mucky1978
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1857
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 21:07

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by Mucky1978 » 18 Sep 2021, 10:31

Retire lad.

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1364
Joined: 17 Jul 2018, 21:14

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by Swagger » 20 Sep 2021, 20:15

Faraimo in Feki out

Other wingers stay as is....

No need for another winger when Turner and Mamo can play there.

Need a good centre, halfback and couple forwards for me

User avatar
mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Posts: 6109
Joined: 24 May 2007, 15:06
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by mart0042 » 21 Sep 2021, 10:00

Swagger wrote: 20 Sep 2021, 20:15 Faraimo in Feki out

Other wingers stay as is....

No need for another winger when Turner and Mamo can play there.

Need a good centre, halfback and couple forwards for me
Spot on. Looks like Lawler and Sutcliffe replacing Jesse and Fozzy. So just one angry prop if Matagi is signed, a halfback and a strike centre.

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1317
Joined: 10 Mar 2012, 22:50

Re: Feki leaves Tigers.

Post by dude » 23 Sep 2021, 22:03

mart0042 wrote: 21 Sep 2021, 10:00
Swagger wrote: 20 Sep 2021, 20:15 Faraimo in Feki out

Other wingers stay as is....

No need for another winger when Turner and Mamo can play there.

Need a good centre, halfback and couple forwards for me
Spot on. Looks like Lawler and Sutcliffe replacing Jesse and Fozzy. So just one angry prop if Matagi is signed, a halfback and a strike centre.
I'd have turner and Eden on one side and mamo and faraimo on the other. I think a prop has got to be the main priority for next season

Post Reply