Zak Hardaker

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Zak Hardaker

Post by bane73 » 26 Jul 2020, 17:15

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/former-s ... urn-31591/ the answer to our, temporary, full back promlem lol....
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 26 Jul 2020, 17:32

bane73 wrote: 26 Jul 2020, 17:15 https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/former-s ... urn-31591/ the answer to our, temporary, full back promlem lol....
No thanks!

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 26 Jul 2020, 20:58

another tragic waste of talent.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 27 Jul 2020, 13:05

DLB123 wrote: 24 Jul 2020, 19:23 Saw Zak today in Knottla talking to a bloke who I'm sure was Richard Agar in all his rhinos gear. Could he be set for a return to Leeds maybe?

Two Fev lads who go a long way back and have know each other for years. Hardly surprising they talk to each other when they meet.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Piquad1 » 27 Jul 2020, 16:47

We'll all find out eventually when the club decide to let it's loyal fan base in on a bit of information.if this goes on much longer not playing games I think I'm slowly losing interest. Didn't think I'd ever say that but God it's just rolling on and on with the same old crap.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 28 Jul 2020, 07:53

I've lost interest in most things last few months need to give mesen a shake
It would be nice to hear about a new signing raise the spirits and look forward to 2021 and hopefully better times
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Piquad1 » 28 Jul 2020, 10:41

I know the feeling Tigerfeet. I might have been a bit harsh on the last post just ignore. Feeling a bit low at the moment need to get back on track and get back to work. Going stir crazy. COYF.

CasAttack
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasAttack » 02 Aug 2020, 23:59

Hes had a good old public spat on twitter with ex saints winger Jamie Foster..

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 03 Aug 2020, 08:18

CasAttack wrote: 02 Aug 2020, 23:59 Hes had a good old public spat on twitter with ex saints winger Jamie Foster..
I say it every time someone wants him to come back like some kind of prodigal son - Zak Hardaker is a disaster waiting to happen in a daily basis.
He’s got bevvied up to the eyeballs watching the first games of RL (despite having issues with alcohol abuse) and decided to throw disrespectful insults at a current player (Lee Gaskell) and insult a previous player for being sensible enough to have a decent job after RL. All with the added bonus of some of the worst foul language he can think of.
The guy is an absolute imbecile. If Wigan have any sense, they’ll use this as a reason to get rid of him and use his wage on someone who won’t bring their club into disrepute.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 03 Aug 2020, 08:24

nottinghamtiger wrote: 03 Aug 2020, 08:18
CasAttack wrote: 02 Aug 2020, 23:59 Hes had a good old public spat on twitter with ex saints winger Jamie Foster..
I say it every time someone wants him to come back like some kind of prodigal son - Zak Hardaker is a disaster waiting to happen in a daily basis.
He’s got bevvied up to the eyeballs watching the first games of RL (despite having issues with alcohol abuse) and decided to throw disrespectful insults at a current player (Lee Gaskell) and insult a previous player for being sensible enough to have a decent job after RL. All with the added bonus of some of the worst foul language he can think of.
The guy is an absolute imbecile. If Wigan have any sense, they’ll use this as a reason to get rid of him and use his wage on someone who won’t bring their club into disrepute.
Thought he was tee-total now mate...
Vince Lombardi

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 03 Aug 2020, 08:30

tigerfeat wrote: 03 Aug 2020, 08:24
Was. He is so brainless that he posts what he is drinking on social media. Last night, it was pints of Peroni followed by red wine.
Last edited by nottinghamtiger on 03 Aug 2020, 08:39, edited 1 time in total.

CasAttack
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasAttack » 03 Aug 2020, 08:35

It was pure embarrassing reading some of his replies. Having a go at Foster for being a hairdresser too. The worst thing is I saw people defending him and licking his backside too. I used to have some form of sympathy for the guy but not anymore. He is a dreg.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 03 Aug 2020, 10:59

CasAttack wrote: 03 Aug 2020, 08:35
It was pure embarrassing reading some of his replies. Having a go at Foster for being a hairdresser too. The worst thing is I saw people defending him and licking his backside too. I used to have some form of sympathy for the guy but not anymore. He is a dreg.
Not good considering Zak’s history of homophobia. He decided to direct unprovoked abuse at a former player because he is a hair-dresser - a job that has stereotypical links to homosexuality. I’ve not seen him direct the same kind of abuse to other ex-players because of the job they do.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 03 Aug 2020, 11:28

I think plenty of Wigan fans would like to see him exit there club
More trouble than he's worth now tbh
Vince Lombardi

tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tallguyx » 03 Aug 2020, 12:00

I was impressed with how Foster dealt with him, it was obvious reading through their argument though that’s it a very long running feud. I’ve defended him before but Zak should grow up

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 03 Aug 2020, 13:17

At what point do Wigan take action, he does seem to enjoy being the antogonist. (FWIW though, I'd have him back at Cas tomorrow)

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 03 Aug 2020, 14:03

he did mention in an interview that he never completely gave up alcohol but drinks sensibly now. so thats all right then. :roll:
jo brand is eddie warings love child

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 03 Aug 2020, 14:15

lurcher wrote: 03 Aug 2020, 14:03
he did mention in an interview that he never completely gave up alcohol but drinks sensibly now. so thats all right then. :roll:
Pints of Peroni and bottles of red wine until past midnight when he is due at training the next morning is not a good sign. He’s been in residential rehab for alcohol addiction before. On a human level, someone needs to see the warning signs and help him.

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 03 Aug 2020, 15:03

nottinghamtiger wrote: 03 Aug 2020, 14:15
lurcher wrote: 03 Aug 2020, 14:03
Pints of Peroni and bottles of red wine until past midnight when he is due at training the next morning is not a good sign. He’s been in residential rehab for alcohol addiction before. On a human level, someone needs to see the warning signs and help him.
I've got no doubt he'll be called into the headteachers office today to explain his actions.
🐯 COYF!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 03 Aug 2020, 16:10

I don't personally know ZH so I have no idea of his true health. If the drinking session is true, he may have been on a one-off bender, he may not.

My concern is that all too often these individuals are given up on, cast aside like a piece of unwanted detritus.

If he genuinely has a troubled mind then all he needs is help, even if he doesn't want it. Terry Newton wasn't exactly an Angle but he didn't deserve to lose the will to live at such a young age.

I'll certainly be interested to see if ZH is playing next week..?
Spreading the Cas gene pool