Season tickets

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigerfeat
Kevin Ward

Re: Season tickets

Post by tigerfeat » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:21 pm

This year there should be no problem with the money ,next year will be a different tale... a lot on season tickets will depend on the status of the virus come November if it looks like games won't be played on certain home grounds or behind closed doors for the start of next year season ticket sales will be massively affected obviously
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Keithy
Dean Widders

Post by Keithy » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:10 pm

After being a season ticket holder for the past 26 years and been involved in more downs than ups, I for one wont be making any claim for missed games this season. I will also buy next years season ticket as soon as they are available to ensure cash flow is maintained into the club and help out as best as I can.
I appreciate not all supporters will be in a financial position to do this but it's not just Cas who are in this position we are talking about the whole of sport (other than the top teams in football's Premier League who don't give a toss about others). We must pull together as best as we can to get through this nightmare both personally and to assist our team the Castleford Tigers.
Keith.

Mysterio
Michael Eagar

Post by Mysterio » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:32 pm

tigerfeat wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:21 pm
This year there should be no problem with the money ,next year will be a different tale... a lot on season tickets will depend on the status of the virus come November if it looks like games won't be played on certain home grounds or behind closed doors for the start of next year season ticket sales will be massively affected obviously
Bloody best be sorted by then or a vaccine or way to deal with symptoms
Audacter Et Sincere

tigerfeat
Kevin Ward

Post by tigerfeat » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:56 pm

Hope so mate I'm really looking forward to seeing the team play again in a few weeks even tho it's from sat on me setee
Hopefully next season be back in routine of couple of pints in boot room then over road see old friends and watch best team in SL
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Tigers1926
Kirk Dixon

Post by Tigers1926 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:04 pm

Totally agree 💯 with Keithy and Tigerfeet and most other posters on this subject. The money already spent on season tickets for this season is gone as far as most are concerned, but I'm sure a few will have a different point of view which is absolutely fine. After all we are individuals with individual thoughts on the subject, so each to their own. Let's just get the game on the field again and hope everyone is well and we have a end to what has been a bonkers last few months. 🙏🕊️🏉👍💪🐯 COYF

Mysterio
Michael Eagar

Post by Mysterio » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:54 pm

Tigers1926 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:04 pm
Totally agree 💯 with Keithy and Tigerfeet and most other posters on this subject. The money already spent on season tickets for this season is gone as far as most are concerned, but I'm sure a few will have a different point of view which is absolutely fine. After all we are individuals with individual thoughts on the subject, so each to their own. Let's just get the game on the field again and hope everyone is well and we have a end to what has been a bonkers last few months. 🙏🕊️🏉👍💪🐯 COYF
Although each to our own, I think it’s also fair enough for us all to spread the encouragement of trying to put the club and its existence in our thoughts ahead of the cost of a new mountain bike.
Audacter Et Sincere

old cas lass
Malcolm Reilly

Post by old cas lass » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:08 pm

Scoopage
Danny Orr

Post by Scoopage » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:47 am

Mysterio wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:54 pm
Tigers1926 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:04 pm
Although each to our own, I think it’s also fair enough for us all to spread the encouragement of trying to put the club and its existence in our thoughts ahead of the cost of a new mountain bike.
Or food on the table for our families

Piquad1
Dean Widders

Post by Piquad1 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:31 pm

Lol

Aid
Danny Orr

Post by Aid » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:25 pm

Still optimistic that we will see fans back before the end of the season, 20% or maybe 25%? How many season ticket holders do Cas have? If we are allowed 2,500 people in, then that could mean 2,000 fans. Would that be enough to get all season ticket holders in?
cum on you Ford

gateman
Luke Gale

Post by gateman » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:07 pm

Aid wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:25 pm
Still optimistic that we will see fans back before the end of the season, 20% or maybe 25%? How many season ticket holders do Cas have? If we are allowed 2,500 people in, then that could mean 2,000 fans. Would that be enough to get all season ticket holders in?
i hope you are right mate it seems an eternity since i watched our last match i am even looking forward to them playing behind closed doors any rugby is better than no rugby