Hepi

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Post Reply
User avatar
bane73
Junior Moors
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:42 am

Hepi

Post by bane73 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:40 am

How long was his contract for, another over seas spot that would be used better else where.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

nottinghamtiger
Luke Gale
Posts: 3803
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:17 pm

Re: Hepi

Post by nottinghamtiger » Sat May 23, 2020 11:46 am

bane73 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:40 am
How long was his contract for, another over seas spot that would be used better else where.
He’s not counted on the overseas or non-fed quota.

User avatar
bane73
Junior Moors
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:42 am

Re: Hepi

Post by bane73 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:55 am

Wage used better elsewhere then.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

CasAttack
Dean Widders
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:26 pm
Location: Castleford

Re: Hepi

Post by CasAttack » Sat May 23, 2020 12:05 pm

Looked ok pre season. Think he only appeared in round 1 and didn't do much wrong. Way too soon to write him off just yet. Doubt he will be on a big wage anyway

Mucky1978
Junior Moors
Posts: 875
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: Hepi

Post by Mucky1978 » Sat May 23, 2020 12:08 pm

Only on 25k

gateman
Luke Gale
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 pm

Re: Hepi

Post by gateman » Sat May 23, 2020 1:11 pm

the lad as not had a chance to shine too soon to write him off

User avatar
bane73
Junior Moors
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:42 am

Re: Hepi

Post by bane73 » Sat May 23, 2020 1:16 pm

Fair nuff.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

Fumper27
Brad Davis
Posts: 5584
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Hepi

Post by Fumper27 » Sat May 23, 2020 4:45 pm

Mucky1978 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:08 pm
Only on 25k
How do you know??

Fumper27
Brad Davis
Posts: 5584
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Hepi

Post by Fumper27 » Sat May 23, 2020 4:45 pm

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:46 am
bane73 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:40 am
How long was his contract for, another over seas spot that would be used better else where.
He’s not counted on the overseas or non-fed quota.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

nottinghamtiger
Luke Gale
Posts: 3803
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:17 pm

Re: Hepi

Post by nottinghamtiger » Sat May 23, 2020 5:13 pm

Fumper27 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:45 pm
nottinghamtiger wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:46 am
bane73 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:40 am
How long was his contract for, another over seas spot that would be used better else where.
He’s not counted on the overseas or non-fed quota.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Our current seven non-fed players are Rankin, Mata’utia, Blair, Millington, Moors, Sene-Lefao and Feki.
Hepi has British citizenship and is federation-trained as he was registered at Hull KR for three years before he turned 21.
Confirmation here:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/48582771

Nobody
Junior Moors
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:21 am

Re: Hepi

Post by Nobody » Sat May 23, 2020 5:18 pm

Give the lad a chance, how can you judge somebody when he's played less games than I can count on one hand.

Fumper27
Brad Davis
Posts: 5584
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Hepi

Post by Fumper27 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:09 pm

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:13 pm
Fumper27 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:45 pm
nottinghamtiger wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:46 am
bane73 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:40 am
How long was his contract for, another over seas spot that would be used better else where.
He’s not counted on the overseas or non-fed quota.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Our current seven non-fed players are Rankin, Mata’utia, Blair, Millington, Moors, Sene-Lefao and Feki.
Hepi has British citizenship and is federation-trained as he was registered at Hull KR for three years before he turned 21.
Confirmation here:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/48582771
Shocked face not aimed at you notts lad

Tigersbarmy
Junior Moors
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Re: Hepi

Post by Tigersbarmy » Mon May 25, 2020 4:47 pm

He’s signed a new deal I’m led to believe ( unofficial ly)

derbystiger
Danny Orr
Posts: 1601
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:40 am

Re: Hepi

Post by derbystiger » Mon May 25, 2020 7:48 pm

Can't believe anyone would even think about letting him go yet - give the lad a chance

heritage1926
Danny Orr
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: Hepi

Post by heritage1926 » Tue May 26, 2020 11:13 am

People do realise that you need players to make a squad don't they?

Post Reply