Forward being offered to SL

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
Post Reply
User avatar
old cas lass
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 17558
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:29 pm

Forward being offered to SL

Post by old cas lass » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:07 pm

https://www.totalrl.com/gold-coast-tita ... gue-clubs/
Don’t know to much about him.
Any good.

nottinghamtiger
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4421
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:17 pm

Re: Forward being offered to SL

Post by nottinghamtiger » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:14 pm

old cas lass wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:07 pm
https://www.totalrl.com/gold-coast-tita ... gue-clubs/
Don’t know to much about him.
Any good.
Our non-fed quota is already at the 7 allowed (Millington, Moors, Sene-Lefao, Mata’utia, Rankin, Feki and Blair).

User avatar
jackknife
Luke Gale
Posts: 3691
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: york

Re: Forward being offered to SL

Post by jackknife » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:55 pm

Would be a decent replacement for Moors if rumours are true although i dont believe Moors is leaving.
Image

CLASSY CAS FOREVER

ERG2012
Danny Orr
Posts: 1591
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:09 am

Re: Forward being offered to SL

Post by ERG2012 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:41 am

Quite possibly HKR bound if you take into account recent events

User avatar
jackknife
Luke Gale
Posts: 3691
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: york

Re: Forward being offered to SL

Post by jackknife » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:10 pm

ERG2012 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:41 am
Quite possibly HKR bound if you take into account recent events
Oh the old two n two together logic =P~
Image

CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Bolton-tiger
Junior Moors
Posts: 799
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Re: Forward being offered to SL

Post by Bolton-tiger » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:41 pm

Wires tryjng to get him signed with the sounds.dont know how their quota spots are looking though.i mentioned about going for him months ago...would have been idle if jr moved on

Bolton-tiger
Junior Moors
Posts: 799
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Re: Forward being offered to SL

Post by Bolton-tiger » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:41 pm

Wires tryjng to get him signed with the sounds.dont know how their quota spots are looking though.i mentioned about going for him months ago...would have been idle if jr moved on

nottinghamtiger
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4421
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:17 pm

Re: Forward being offered to SL

Post by nottinghamtiger » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:53 pm

Bolton-tiger wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:41 pm
Wires tryjng to get him signed with the sounds.dont know how their quota spots are looking though.
No room. Gelling, Murdoch-Masilla, Austin, Widdop, Mamo, Akauola and Jason Clark means they have the maximum number of seven non-federation trained players.
Before it's debated - Widdop counts as NFT as he did not spend 3 years registered at an affiliated club before he moved to Australia.

HuddsTigers
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 15605
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 am

Re: Forward being offered to SL

Post by HuddsTigers » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:31 pm

Better tell Wire that ha. They have just announced him.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

nottinghamtiger
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4421
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:17 pm

Re: Forward being offered to SL

Post by nottinghamtiger » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:22 pm

HuddsTigers wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:31 pm
Better tell Wire that ha. They have just announced him.
About time there was a published list of non-fed trained players at every club at the start of the season.
I can’t see how any of the seven I mentioned are exempt, but one of them must be (unless they are moving someone on).
When the lists were published in July 2019 these were Warrington’s non-fed players:
NFT Players – 7: Sitaleki Akauola, Blake Austin, Luther Burrell (Board Exemption - *New Talent Pool), Jason Clark, Bryson Goodwin, Jake Mamo, Ben Murdoch-Masila, Lama Tasi.

Akauola, Austin, Clark, Mamo and Murdoch-Masilla are still there. Gelling didn’t play for Wigan until he was 22, so he should count . Widdop left the UK at 16, so he should count. They shouldn’t have room.

Bolton-tiger
Junior Moors
Posts: 799
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Re: Forward being offered to SL

Post by Bolton-tiger » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:51 pm

Shouldnt have room but yet still managed to sign him and yet we are stuck with a player who carnt be bought off and waint leave the club because he would rather be paid to sit on sideline all time.should take a leaf out of wires book and fidle it

TT Tiger
Danny Orr
Posts: 2289
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Re: Forward being offered to SL

Post by TT Tiger » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:19 am

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:53 pm
Bolton-tiger wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:41 pm
Wires tryjng to get him signed with the sounds.dont know how their quota spots are looking though.
No room. Gelling, Murdoch-Masilla, Austin, Widdop, Mamo, Akauola and Jason Clark means they have the maximum number of seven non-federation trained players.
Before it's debated - Widdop counts as NFT as he did not spend 3 years registered at an affiliated club before he moved to Australia.
Play for England I believe you get removed from quota i think rangi did. Under the old rules millington shouldn’t count as he has been at one club over here for so long.

Fumper27
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7125
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Forward being offered to SL

Post by Fumper27 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:07 am

TT Tiger wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:19 am
nottinghamtiger wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:53 pm
Bolton-tiger wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:41 pm
Wires tryjng to get him signed with the sounds.dont know how their quota spots are looking though.
No room. Gelling, Murdoch-Masilla, Austin, Widdop, Mamo, Akauola and Jason Clark means they have the maximum number of seven non-federation trained players.
Before it's debated - Widdop counts as NFT as he did not spend 3 years registered at an affiliated club before he moved to Australia.
Not quite. I think Rangi still counted as a “Non Fed Trained” player
Play for England I believe you get removed from quota i think rangi did. Under the old rules millington shouldn’t count as he has been at one club over here for so long.

Derbyshiretiger
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Re: Forward being offered to SL

Post by Derbyshiretiger » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:52 am

Makes me laugh people slating a player for maybe sitting in the stand to see out his contract. Not one of us would be any different if the deal to leave was not up to scratch. Pmsl

Post Reply