Latrell Mitchell

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
Post Reply
tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7608
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Latrell Mitchell

Post by tigerfeat » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:31 am

Left Roosters try to start a new chapter at a undisclosed club ...Wonder if Mr Wells been on blower to him :dance:
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

User avatar
old cas lass
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 16543
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:29 pm

Re: Latrell Mitchell

Post by old cas lass » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:43 am

tigerfeat wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:31 am
Left Roosters try to start a new chapter at a undisclosed club ...Wonder if Mr Wells been on blower to him :dance:

I think he’s going to the other Sydney club.

User avatar
the machine
Adrian Vowles
Posts: 9739
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:21 pm
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Re: Latrell Mitchell

Post by the machine » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:14 pm

old cas lass wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:43 am
tigerfeat wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:31 am
Left Roosters try to start a new chapter at a undisclosed club ...Wonder if Mr Wells been on blower to him :dance:

I think he’s going to the other Sydney club.
Theres a few of em lol

But yes hes signed for souths
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7608
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Latrell Mitchell

Post by tigerfeat » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:08 am

Souths backline will be something to behold next year
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

User avatar
the machine
Adrian Vowles
Posts: 9739
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:21 pm
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Re: Latrell Mitchell

Post by the machine » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:37 am

tigerfeat wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:08 am
Souths backline will be something to behold next year
Cant believe hes playing fb when hes so devastating at centre
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7608
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Latrell Mitchell

Post by tigerfeat » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:48 am

the machine wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:37 am
tigerfeat wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:08 am
Souths backline will be something to behold next year
Cant believe hes playing fb when hes so devastating at centre
Alex Johnston is a cracking full back wouldn't surprise me if he still played in centre next season with Roberts...but they have options that's for sure
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

User avatar
the machine
Adrian Vowles
Posts: 9739
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:21 pm
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Re: Latrell Mitchell

Post by the machine » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:48 am

tigerfeat wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:48 am
the machine wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:37 am
tigerfeat wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:08 am
Souths backline will be something to behold next year
Cant believe hes playing fb when hes so devastating at centre
Alex Johnston is a cracking full back wouldn't surprise me if he still played in centre next season with Roberts...but they have options that's for sure
Said he's gone there to play fb
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7608
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Latrell Mitchell

Post by tigerfeat » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:34 am

First meeting between roosters and south sydney should be worth watching...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

User avatar
jackknife
Luke Gale
Posts: 3433
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: york

Re: Latrell Mitchell

Post by jackknife » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:36 pm

If Latrell Mitchell said he'd sign for cas if he could play loose forward he'd be playing loose forward.

G.I chose to play full back and he was probly the best centre iv ever seen play, the full back position seems to be the most popular to play at the moment.
Image

CLASSY CAS FOREVER

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7608
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Latrell Mitchell

Post by tigerfeat » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:51 pm

Yeah I was thinking bout his size but your right didn't stop G.I
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Post Reply