Forum truce

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Forum truce

Post by flow » 22 Aug 2019, 19:48

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Which is why I suggested the idea as I did. If he went or was banned for life the forum would improve instantly.
Do you now a truce is and your still looking for a reaction.
Based on the above, aren’t you being against the opinion of Lofthouse Tiger and therefore breaching your own truce? Asking for a friend....
No reaction to your comment :dance: :dance :dance: nice try :
Flow, therein lies the problem. I wasn’t trying to invoke a reaction, I was merely asking for your opinion, yet you failed to give it, thus failed to add to the debate. You see everything as a “personal attack” when all folk are trying to do is continue a healthy debate. Don’t you see that?[/quote. YOUR EVEN ARGUE ON. A THREAD TRYING TO GET PEOPLE NOT TO ARGUE SHOWS YOUR ONE OFF WORSE CAN'T YOU SEE THAT REST MY CASE CAN'T BELEIVE IT.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 22 Aug 2019, 20:21

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Which is why I suggested the idea as I did. If he went or was banned for life the forum would improve instantly.
Do you now a truce is and your still looking for a reaction.
Based on the above, aren’t you being against the opinion of Lofthouse Tiger and therefore breaching your own truce? Asking for a friend....
Flow, therein lies the problem. I wasn’t trying to invoke a reaction, I was merely asking for your opinion, yet you failed to give it, thus failed to add to the debate. You see everything as a “personal attack” when all folk are trying to do is continue a healthy debate. Don’t you see that?[/quote. YOUR EVEN ARGUE ON. A THREAD TRYING TO GET PEOPLE NOT TO ARGUE SHOWS YOUR ONE OFF WORSE CAN'T YOU SEE THAT REST MY CASE CAN'T BELEIVE IT.
Please point out where I am arguing?
I am trying to provoke debate by asking questions and querying where I don’t understand to gain such.
As I said, and I rest my case, you again see a post as a personal attack and revert to type

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 22 Aug 2019, 21:40

removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Piquad1 » 23 Aug 2019, 04:51

Anyone up for a debate about something interesting. Oh by the way your invited Flow no discrimination here. Let the fun begin.

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 23 Aug 2019, 06:33

I think a number of people on here need to get a grip, and that’s not directed at flow.

Until they do this forum is well and truly dead.

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Piquad1 » 23 Aug 2019, 15:31

Here here Bez

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 23 Aug 2019, 16:32

Piquad1 wrote:Here here Bez
Rear kissers springs to mind :-k

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 23 Aug 2019, 22:09

This is my last contribution to the flow debate as he/she isn't worth the time spent.

It's nothing to do with differences of opinion. That's just a distraction and a convenient smoke screen put up by someone when they can't contribute anything else.

What it's actually about is the reaction caused by flow's posts being continually riddled with:
- Confrontation
- Agression when anyone posts a different opinion
- Inappropriate and clumsy attempts at humour or banter
- The inability to understand that children use the forum and to tailor the contents of posts accordingly
- An inability to post anything fact based
- High levels of immaturity best left in the primary school playground
- But, most of all, the inability to work out the above for himself/herself based on the amount of feedback from other posters.

The forum has always been a great place for me to visit. I no longer feel like that about it. There's only one reason for that.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 24 Aug 2019, 00:13

removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP