Coaching

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
SuffolkTiger
Danny Orr

Re: Coaching

Post by SuffolkTiger » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:25 am

jackknife wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:Is it me but I get the feeling flow and fumper don't get on :-k
Its getting painful their constant bickering on every thread
Much as I respect what they do and an grateful for it, the moderators are, in my opinion, far too tolerant of the content of some of the posts from one forum member.

The posts are often confrontational, disrespectful to others, contain inappropriate language (which is offensive to some) and constantly attack certain players.

It's simply not acceptable and I don't understand why it's being tolerated - especially after several bans haven't resolved the problem.

It's causing a stain on the forum and needs dealing with - please.

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz

Post by tigerfeat » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:15 am

SuffolkTiger wrote:
jackknife wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:Is it me but I get the feeling flow and fumper don't get on :-k
Its getting painful their constant bickering on every thread
Much as I respect what they do and an grateful for it, the moderators are, in my opinion, far too tolerant of the content of some of the posts from one forum member.

The posts are often confrontational, disrespectful to others, contain inappropriate language (which is offensive to some) and constantly attack certain players.

It's simply not acceptable and I don't understand why it's being tolerated - especially after several bans haven't resolved the problem.

It's causing a stain on the forum and needs dealing with - please.
:clap:
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Casmania
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Casmania » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:35 am

There are many posters who have different views. Some accept those views and get on with things. ie challenge those views in a reasonable manner or simply ignore
However some can not! They resort to goading posters, whether that is challenging their 'loyalty', questioning their right to post and deriding their grammar.

I receive a number of private messages / notifications per day of posters reporting other posters.
It's pathetic really, you would be surprised who reports who and for what reason.

MY CLUB. MY CAS

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz

Post by tigerfeat » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am

One person is attacking one player on every thread no matter what the thread is about I don't know if he's done something to him it's bizarre
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Casmania
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Casmania » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:54 am

tigerfeat wrote:One person is attacking one player on every thread no matter what the thread is about I don't know if he's done something to him it's bizarre
I think that's a bit of an exaggeration - every thread???

Again, posters have a right to express an opinion whether it is about the new stadium, player recruitment or player performance.

It has been a mixed season at best for the club, posters will always question why that is - especially after the highs of 2017.

This leads to a difference of opinion, which some on here are unable to deal with.

MY CLUB. MY CAS

SuffolkTiger
Danny Orr

Post by SuffolkTiger » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:03 pm

Casmania wrote:There are many posters who have different views. Some accept those views and get on with things. ie challenge those views in a reasonable manner or simply ignore
However some can not! They resort to goading posters, whether that is challenging their 'loyalty', questioning their right to post and deriding their grammar.

I receive a number of private messages / notifications per day of posters reporting other posters.
It's pathetic really, you would be surprised who reports who and for what reason.
I appreciate what you have stated but I think there is something else at play here.

A small minority of posters repeatedly include content in their posts that I wouldn't be comfortable with if my daughter read them and it's more suitable for an old saloon bar. Regardless of what's going on at the club, there is no place for it. We are a family club.