My first away game and first home game

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Vince1986
Twitter: @vincenzobelfior

My first away game and first home game

Post by Vince1986 » 29 Jan 2019, 20:45

Hi I be going to my first away game against London Broncos on 23rd Feb and the 1st March I be going to my first home game against Hull KR.
Looking forward to it and there be more games that I try to go to during the season to go to.I

GO TIGERS

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: My first away game and first home game

Post by Nobody » 30 Jan 2019, 01:42

Vince1986 wrote:Hi I be going to my first away game against London Broncos on 23rd Feb and the 1st March I be going to my first home game against Hull KR.
Looking forward to it and there be more games that I try to go to during the season to go to.I

GO TIGERS
Good on you mate, welcome and hope you enjoy yourself at your first gsme. I'm sure once you get the buzz, especially at the Jungle, you'll not be able to stay away like the rest of us.

There's no better feeling than at Wheldon road on game day, the atmosphere is regarded as one of the best in the league.

Noticed you're from the London area, any particular reason you chose the to support the Tigers?
🐯 COYF!

Vince1986
Twitter: @vincenzobelfior

Re: My first away game and first home game

Post by Vince1986 » 30 Jan 2019, 02:45

Nobody wrote:
Vince1986 wrote:Hi I be going to my first away game against London Broncos on 23rd Feb and the 1st March I be going to my first home game against Hull KR.

GO TIGERS
Good on you mate, welcome and hope you enjoy yourself at your first gsme. I'm sure once you get the buzz, especially at the Jungle, you'll not be able to stay away like the rest of us.

There's no better feeling than at Wheldon road on game day, the atmosphere is regarded as one of the best in the league.

Noticed you're from the London area, any particular reason you chose the to support the Tigers?
Yeah I'm from London thanks for the warm welcome and just love the passion supporters give every game, love the way they play

They chose me and I chose them.
It just felt they was the right team.
There history played the part,best team in the world