Brent Webb

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tallguyx » 21 Aug 2008, 12:02

Normally if anything is happening at Leeds it seems to be common knowledge in the squad (the first teamers i asked knew nothing!). The other thing is why would Leeds want Ryan Mcgoldrick, no disrespect to him but i think he has had a poor season by his standards (mainly due to playing in 10 different positions!).

big-t
League One Player
League One Player

Post by big-t » 21 Aug 2008, 15:38

tallguyx wrote:Normally if anything is happening at Leeds it seems to be common knowledge in the squad (the first teamers i asked knew nothing!). The other thing is why would Leeds want Ryan Mcgoldrick, no disrespect to him but i think he has had a poor season by his standards (mainly due to playing in 10 different positions!).
Same, neither did Matterson when I asked him at the same time yesterday :?

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Post by dettoriman » 21 Aug 2008, 22:21

big-t wrote:
tallguyx wrote:Normally if anything is happening at Leeds it seems to be common knowledge in the squad (the first teamers i asked knew nothing!). The other thing is why would Leeds want Ryan Mcgoldrick, no disrespect to him but i think he has had a poor season by his standards (mainly due to playing in 10 different positions!).
Same, neither did Matterson when I asked him at the same time yesterday :?
The deal would have been done between RW and BW's agent - It is true -- Lets just say its nothing to be proud of as a CEO - And RW admitted it sooo i think you will find its true
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

Fully
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Fully » 21 Aug 2008, 22:45

It is. I was there. :D
--------------------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT CLOSED WITH OWNERS PERMISSION

Bengal
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bengal » 23 Aug 2008, 00:43

It's definitely true. Guaranteed and go to the bank on it. What TM, RW, the Leeds players or anyone else connected to it, are saying now and what actually was, can be and are two different things.

The club has already privately admitted it to several people, including some on here. They're not going to publically admit it as it will make them look small minded and lacking ambition.

Anyhow the father of a very high ranking Leeds player has already confirmed to me what RW has already admitted. Forget also what the other Leeds players may now be saying, or anything else, we had the chance to sign him and didn't do so.
So I said to the Taxi driver, "King Edwards Close". He replied "It's alright we'll lose him at the next set of lights".

"If you listen to the fans, you end up sitting with them" - Wayne Bennett

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 23 Aug 2008, 02:36

And on tonights effort (vs Wigan) and the effort and performances he has put in this season for the Rhinos we was stupid not to snap him up.

I believe he's right up there for MOS and we have let that sort of calibre of player go really when we could of had him.