Ryan Hudson

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
harrogate tiger

Ryan Hudson

Post by harrogate tiger » 03 Aug 2008, 21:10

After watching today's how can we serious think signing Ryan Hudson. Hendo is a far better player in my opinion, also if the rumours on this board are correct about Luke dorn going, where are we going to get a more explosive, lethal and deadly finisher from, the Cas board must be blinkered.
allenthelodge

big-t
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Ryan Hudson

Post by big-t » 03 Aug 2008, 21:13

harrogate tiger wrote:After watching today's how can we serious think signing Ryan Hudson. Hendo is a far better player in my opinion, also if the rumours on this board are correct about Luke dorn going, where are we going to get a more explosive, lethal and deadly finisher from, the Cas board must be blinkered.
Rangi Chase, like Luke Dorn but with a bit of a kicking and passing game, he can also tackle

Birstalltiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Birstalltiger » 03 Aug 2008, 21:14

harrogate tiger wrote:After watching today's how can we serious think signing Ryan Hudson. Hendo is a far better player in my opinion, also if the rumours on this board are correct about Luke dorn going, where are we going to get a more explosive, lethal and deadly finisher from, the Cas board must be blinkered.
You have to be kidding Hendo must have been the worst hooker we have had for the last 20 years.
The best looking Cas fan outside Cas

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 03 Aug 2008, 21:15

Birstalltiger wrote:
You have to be kidding Hendo must have been the worst hooker we have had for the last 20 years.
Played better than hudson today birstall. imo

Normy Knight
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Normy Knight » 03 Aug 2008, 21:21

old cas lass wrote:
Birstalltiger wrote:
No he did'nt OCL, just my opinion.
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.
http://www.normantonknights.co.uk

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 03 Aug 2008, 21:22

Hendo was poor, Ryan would be a lot better next year!

gavsdad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by gavsdad » 03 Aug 2008, 21:23

Your entitled to your opinion but mine was different BUT in Hendo's favour he did have to play the full 80
Suffering from Alzheimer's is just like watching errrrr what was it.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 03 Aug 2008, 21:24

Normy Knight wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
Birstalltiger wrote:
Thought hudson was quiet apart from his try.
Just my opinion, ;)

Normy Knight
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Normy Knight » 03 Aug 2008, 21:27

old cas lass wrote:
Normy Knight wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
Birstalltiger wrote:
Just my opinion, ;)
Ok. 8)
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.
http://www.normantonknights.co.uk

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 03 Aug 2008, 21:28

Hendo maybe because he did play 80 mins still looked poor, it doesnt matter if he played 10 or 80 minutes.

Hudson in 1st game was a thorn in our paw and was running at us from half back, he gave a nice ball aswell for someone to score.

Generally he played well, ok didn't stand out as much but still contributed more than alot of people.

Rich_1
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Rich_1 » 03 Aug 2008, 21:44

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bone!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bone! » 03 Aug 2008, 21:49

Rich_1 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i was gona laugh at that too.

think HT is blinkered there.

classy cas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classy cas » 03 Aug 2008, 21:51

Hudson Vs Hendo

Hudson scored a try, tackled well, had a breather which allowed him to come bac and have energy at the end the game, added a bit of extra speed with quick play the balls.

Hendo, gave 100%, played 80 mins was knackered, no energy in 2nd half, tackled well, but didn't do anything with ball in hand.

On the day I think Hudson just played slightly better and offered a few more options in his game. However hendo gave his all and if we had better coaching and used our subs correctly then hendo might have been more pivital.

Wicksy
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Wicksy » 03 Aug 2008, 22:06

If the roumour is true and Hudson has a 4 year deal, it's ........

One small step for man . One giant leap backwards for Cas tigers .

Maybe they don't want to stand down because they want to rectify the mistakes they've made in seasons gone by.

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 03 Aug 2008, 22:37

old cas lass wrote:
Normy Knight wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
Birstalltiger wrote:
Just my opinion, ;)

im not an hudson fan but he`s twice the player of hendo,he had a hand in their first try,set up another and scored one, that`s more than hendo has created in three months.the sooner people realise that an hooker is more than a tackling machine the better and birstall is right in part he`s the worst hooker ive seen in 20 years the onlything wrong with that is its a slur on kev beardsmore and bob spur and he couldnt lace their boots so id say the worst hooker weve had in 30 years..

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 03 Aug 2008, 22:39

Razza would be a good addition to our team, hes a good hooker, knows ins and outs of it and at minute is one of top english hookers in the game.

Obviously id have him back anyday but we cant rely on Hendo too much, anyway i thought he was going to NL1 as he said he couldnt cope with SL anymore? because of is age or something?

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 03 Aug 2008, 22:41

WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:Razza would be a good addition to our team, hes a good hooker, knows ins and outs of it and at minute is one of top english hookers in the game.

Obviously id have him back anyday but we cant rely on Hendo too much, anyway i thought he was going to NL1 as he said he couldnt cope with SL anymore? because of is age or something?
does he mean knowone else in super league is daft enough to offer him a contract.

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 03 Aug 2008, 22:44

I reckon teams would give him a try ..

Huddersfield did even when they had that Aussie over.

People still are bitter about how he left and what hes done ..

But it doesnt mean he isnt a good player on is day!

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 03 Aug 2008, 22:45

WHELDON-ROAD-END wrote:I reckon teams would give him a try ..

Huddersfield did even when they had that Aussie over.

People still are bitter about how he left and what hes done ..

But it doesnt mean he isnt a good player on is day!
i was talkin about hendo.

WHELDON-ROAD-END
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by WHELDON-ROAD-END » 03 Aug 2008, 22:46

Ohhhhh my bad :oops: