Massey

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 13109
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 12:07
Contact:

Re: Massey

Post by tigerfeat » 26 Jul 2022, 17:58

They'd rather send players off for laying on at the tackle with 4 seconds left on the clock
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

JIN. JER
New member
Posts: 23
Joined: 16 Jun 2022, 13:18
Contact:

Re: Massey

Post by JIN. JER » 27 Jul 2022, 09:51

old cas lass wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 17:09
Fumper27 wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 16:25
yorky wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 16:11
Fumper27 wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 14:39 Massey out for the season according to Radford
whats wrong with Massey?
He’s injured 🙈🙈🙈 think it’s a shoulder injury
Massey as a brace on his leg.
I wonder if he did it in training on Monday? I was talking to him at Ponte races on Sunday and didn’t have a brace on then

User avatar
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner
Posts: 20751
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 14:29
Contact:

Re: Massey

Post by old cas lass » 27 Jul 2022, 10:00

JIN. JER wrote: 27 Jul 2022, 09:51
old cas lass wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 17:09
Fumper27 wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 16:25
yorky wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 16:11
Fumper27 wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 14:39 Massey out for the season according to Radford
whats wrong with Massey?
He’s injured 🙈🙈🙈 think it’s a shoulder injury
Massey as a brace on his leg.
I wonder if he did it in training on Monday? I was talking to him at Ponte races on Sunday and didn’t have a brace on then
His Instagram story, he had it on one week ago.
There’s a photo on there with it on his right leg.

JIN. JER
New member
Posts: 23
Joined: 16 Jun 2022, 13:18
Contact:

Re: Massey

Post by JIN. JER » 27 Jul 2022, 14:00

If you look at his Instagram from Sunday he’s posted a photo from Ponte races and definitely no brace on.

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 2235
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 21:07
Contact:

Re: Massey

Post by Mucky1978 » 27 Jul 2022, 14:18

Told you all Saturday he was out for season.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11596
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Massey

Post by Fumper27 » 27 Jul 2022, 14:38

Given your propensity for getting things wrong, some like to wait until someone with actually know how confirms such news. After all, your odds on getting something like this one right are 50/50

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 2235
Joined: 05 Oct 2017, 21:07
Contact:

Re: Massey

Post by Mucky1978 » 27 Jul 2022, 15:07

Fumper27 wrote: 27 Jul 2022, 14:38 Given your propensity for getting things wrong, some like to wait until someone with actually know how confirms such news. After all, your odds on getting something like this one right are 50/50
id say at least 70/30 I'm correct

Derbyshiretiger
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 256
Joined: 24 Dec 2018, 14:08
Contact:

Re: Massey

Post by Derbyshiretiger » 27 Jul 2022, 16:17

Great when people claim to be in the know lol

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11596
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Massey

Post by Fumper27 » 27 Jul 2022, 18:20

Massey was wearing a brace on his leg that people use when they’ve had a knee injury

JIN. JER
New member
Posts: 23
Joined: 16 Jun 2022, 13:18
Contact:

Re: Massey

Post by JIN. JER » 27 Jul 2022, 18:59

Fumper27 wrote: 27 Jul 2022, 18:20 Massey was wearing a brace on his leg that people use when they’ve had a knee injury
As I posted earlier he wasn’t wearing one on Sunday afternoon

noxandrattles
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 240
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 23:21
Location: CAS
Contact:

Re: Massey

Post by noxandrattles » 27 Jul 2022, 18:59

Fumper27 wrote: 27 Jul 2022, 18:20 Massey was wearing a brace on his leg that people use when they’ve had a knee injury
when??

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player
Posts: 11596
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 08:10
Contact:

Re: Massey

Post by Fumper27 » 27 Jul 2022, 19:09

noxandrattles wrote: 27 Jul 2022, 18:59
Fumper27 wrote: 27 Jul 2022, 18:20 Massey was wearing a brace on his leg that people use when they’ve had a knee injury
when??
Not sure. I got a screen shot today and the person said it was on his instagram account last week

JIN. JER
New member
Posts: 23
Joined: 16 Jun 2022, 13:18
Contact:

Re: Massey

Post by JIN. JER » 27 Jul 2022, 19:17

Take a look at his instagram, black shorts, black T shirt and a beanie hat. His toddler is on so can’t/won’t post it.

stevieblunder
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 309
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 22:41
Contact:

Re: Massey

Post by stevieblunder » 28 Jul 2022, 09:15

Massey is a big loss to the team for the remainder of the season.

One of the unsung heroes.
He'd be in my 17 every week.
I remember Peter Small

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Bing [Bot], derbystiger, Majestic-12 [Bot], ron and 11 guests