Tony smith.

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
Post Reply
User avatar
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner
Posts: 20767
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 14:29
Contact:

Tony smith.

Post by old cas lass » 04 Jul 2022, 11:11

Hull kr have stood tony smith down (sacked).
With Danny McGuire taking over until the end of the season.

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 1723
Joined: 05 Jan 2021, 17:59
Contact:

Re: Tony smith.

Post by FIat Capper » 04 Jul 2022, 11:18

DM's had quite a weekend. He played cricket for Allerton Bywater on Saturday and smashed 159 not out (against Fev). He can also play cricket quite well!

User avatar
yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player
Posts: 3936
Joined: 05 Jul 2006, 18:50
Location: York, UK
Contact:

Re: Tony smith.

Post by yorky » 04 Jul 2022, 11:33

old cas lass wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 11:11 Hull kr have stood tony smith down (sacked).
With Danny McGuire taking over until the end of the season.
WOW, how far behind is Daryl?

Cas Cohen
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 276
Joined: 12 Apr 2022, 08:19
Contact:

Re: Tony smith.

Post by Cas Cohen » 04 Jul 2022, 14:32

FIat Capper wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 11:18 DM's had quite a weekend. He played cricket for Allerton Bywater on Saturday and smashed 159 not out (against Fev). He can also play cricket quite well!
I've randomly seen him play cricket too, he can bowl as well

Cas Cohen
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 276
Joined: 12 Apr 2022, 08:19
Contact:

Re: Tony smith.

Post by Cas Cohen » 04 Jul 2022, 14:34

yorky wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 11:33
old cas lass wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 11:11 Hull kr have stood tony smith down (sacked).
With Danny McGuire taking over until the end of the season.
WOW, how far behind is Daryl?
Probably not far - I was looking yesterday and 4 of their next 5 are against teams in the top 5 (including us)

Cas Cohen
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 276
Joined: 12 Apr 2022, 08:19
Contact:

Re: Tony smith.

Post by Cas Cohen » 04 Jul 2022, 14:37

Just on Tony Smith, I can't be the only one who thinks he got to a stage where he just couldn't be bothered any more?

I mean why did he announce he was leaving without telling anyone when he was in a good place with KR? He literally turned that club around but since then they have been shocking!

Something has gone on behind the scenes there do we think?

I can see him going to Leeds as DOR to help Rohan Smith - I believe they are related?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest