Stadium

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Blackbulltiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Stadium

Post by Blackbulltiger » 17 Apr 2022, 18:56

Burratha wrote: 17 Apr 2022, 18:32
Blackbulltiger wrote: 17 Apr 2022, 18:20 Money wont change hands in till the land owners have def got tennants if turning it to commercial units which could take years
The money is there, apparently, as soon as the council grant permission. The developers are happy to be put on record to agree to put the money into Escrow as soon as the ink is dry on the council approval.
The 2million in there not the 8million from owners off land like a,said not change hands till tennants in place not going give 8 milion away we out def tennants nobodys that daft

Burratha
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Burratha » 17 Apr 2022, 18:59

I heard it from their mouth, re the promise/escrow. They said it, and others heard it too.

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 19 Apr 2022, 09:13

I like the new no expenses spared development at the gent's on The Princess Street side.
Laminated signs saying entrance and exit.
Unfortunately with my poor eyesight l had to go down the steps to read them.
Fortunately when I got to the entrance the queue wasn't too long and my bladder held.
Just hope l remember not to make the same error on Friday.
Just out of interest will the brick money be available now for the development and has it earned lots of interest?

Aloysius Van Bradnik
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aloysius Van Bradnik » 19 Apr 2022, 10:07

Blackbulltiger wrote: 17 Apr 2022, 18:56
Blackbulltiger wrote: 17 Apr 2022, 18:20 Money wont change hands in till the land owners have def got tennants if turning it to commercial units which could take years
The money is there, apparently, as soon as the council grant permission. The developers are happy to be put on record to agree to put the money into Escrow as soon as the ink is dry on the council approval.
The 2million in there not the 8million from owners off land like a,said not change hands till tennants in place not going give 8 milion away we out def tennants nobodys that daft

Pay attention, they are paying the money for us to drop the new stadium and allow them to change the pp from retail co industrial. Nothing at all to do with tennants or even when they build. the council learned a lot from the crooks robbing wakey of their ground at Newmarket.

Happy to help

Dennis Vazquez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dennis Vazquez » 19 Apr 2022, 10:15

Aloysius Van Bradnik wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 10:07

Pay attention, they are paying the money for us to drop the new stadium and allow them to change the pp from retail co industrial. Nothing at all to do with tennants or even when they build. the council learned a lot from the crooks robbing wakey of their ground at Newmarket.

Happy to help
This

Blackbulltiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Blackbulltiger » 19 Apr 2022, 10:23

Happy to help
You pay attenshion please in lighten us who are the new tennants off these industrial units same thing as if having shops no money will change inless some companys have signed up for these warehouses. You dont make sense why would the land owners hand over 8million pound we out having companys in place bit off a wild gamble wunt you say .So what your saying cas have ten million all ready in bank ready to go lol

Dennis Vazquez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dennis Vazquez » 19 Apr 2022, 10:37

Blackbulltiger wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 10:23

Happy to help
You pay attenshion please in lighten us who are the new tennants off these industrial units same thing as if having shops no money will change inless some companys have signed up for these warehouses. You dont make sense why would the land owners hand over 8million pound we out having companys in place bit off a wild gamble wunt you say .So what your saying cas have ten million all ready in bank ready to go lol
It's prime location for commercial storage and transport of goods. They will make a killing off it, just like Newmarket land.
In order for them to be able to do that they have to have the planning legalities and application altered, and in turn, for that to happen, the club are involved in the repurposing process. So that will be the deal.
There will be no shortage of companies wanting in on that land but what AVB is suggesting is the money should be released regardless in order to be able to move the process forward.

Blackbulltiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Blackbulltiger » 19 Apr 2022, 10:51

Dennis Vazquez wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 10:37

Happy to help
It's prime location for commercial storage and transport of goods. They will make a killing off it, just like Newmarket land.
In order for them to be able to do that they have to have the planning legalities and application altered, and in turn, for that to happen, the club are involved in the repurposing process. So that will be the deal.
There will be no shortage of companies wanting in on that land but what AVB is suggesting is the money should be released regardless in order to be able to move the process forward.
How there suggesting now so the 8million as not all ready being transferd like i said they wont till nailed on tennants thanks for clearing that up maybe you pay attenshion lol

Dennis Vazquez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dennis Vazquez » 19 Apr 2022, 11:02

Blackbulltiger wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 10:51
Dennis Vazquez wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 10:37

Happy to help
How there suggesting now so the 8million as not all ready being transferd like i said they wont till nailed on tennants thanks for clearing that up maybe you pay attenshion lol
No. They won't release that money (and can't)until the official council approval.

Aloysius Van Bradnik
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aloysius Van Bradnik » 19 Apr 2022, 16:09

Happy to help
[/quote]

attenshion???? in lighten??? inless??? wunt?????

you are being deliberately obtuse or are totally unable to see the facts in front of your eyes.

The owners need to change the planning permission, they cannot do that without some compensation for not building the stadium, therefore to obtain the planning permission they have to pay Cas off or the land cannot be developed.

i will not reply anymore, you are really not worth anymore time

sitheee

Dunkirk Spirit
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dunkirk Spirit » 19 Apr 2022, 18:33

Not wanting to get into argument with anyone on here, but as a Wakefield fan, I posted extensive documents and information on the Trinity forum particularly the past 2 years.
From what I’ve read on this forum it would appear your Directors have come to an agreement with the developers for a similar “Enabling Development Deal” that Wakefield received from Yorkcourt. This was because Trinity still had planning permission for a stadium on the plot 8 at Newmarket just as Tigers have PP on the proposed site at Glasshoughton. The difference here could well be, Yorkcourt had to apply to the Secretary of State for change of use from Stadium to Warehouses, and in return would compensate Trinity with £8.8 million. I have no idea what the deal is with the developers involved with the Tigers proposed site. Your situation may be less complicated if you don’t have to apply to the S of S for change of use.
When posting on the Trinity forum, I constantly followed the council planning portal, there was plenty of information that was extremely helpful. I have just tried to find find information on the current Tigers plans, but as yet nothing seems available. This does seem a little strange due to planning application for the considerable changes to the stadium. I’m sure WMDC will be extremely helpful with Tigers planning application etc, but protocols have to be followed in planning laws. It’s taken Trinity some 10 years to get where they are today, I’ve a feeling you won’t have to wait as long. Good luck.

steadygetyerboots-on
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by steadygetyerboots-on » 19 Apr 2022, 18:36

Happy to help
I think it’s unlikely that prospective tenants would sign up at this stage, but have a read of the attached link. It might just be this time around we are in line with this particular business trend. It would be about time considering the bad luck we’ve had in terms of the other plans we’d pinned our hopes to.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ate-sector
"Stand by me as I stand by you, be brave and dare to dream".

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 31 May 2022, 17:06

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 31 May 2022, 17:19

let us hope it all gets together we have had too many false dawns

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 31 May 2022, 17:20

well at least its an update, but as in the past i will believe it when i see work starting. lets hope Wakefield council don't stand in the way.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 31 May 2022, 17:38

yorky wrote: 31 May 2022, 17:20 well at least its an update, but as in the past i will believe it when i see work starting. lets hope Wakefield council don't stand in the way.
Ditto.

Aloysius Van Bradnik
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aloysius Van Bradnik » 31 May 2022, 18:06

yorky wrote: 31 May 2022, 17:20 well at least its an update, but as in the past i will believe it when i see work starting. lets hope Wakefield council don't stand in the way.
The council wont stand in the way, they will want a superleague club in their area ;)

Exiled
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Exiled » 31 May 2022, 18:16

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol. Any kids reading; this is what happens when you do not pay attention at school!

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 31 May 2022, 18:42

Exiled wrote: 31 May 2022, 18:16
[/quote]

lol. Any kids reading; this is what happens when you do not pay attention at school!
[/quote]

Haha so true exile.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 31 May 2022, 19:56

My guess is that they will be seeking storage and distribution permission. It’s going up everywhere and there’s no sign that the demand for it is falling.
I’m not at all surprised at this. What I’m more worried about is that the £8 million previously mentioned does not appear, only the £2 million from the Council