Kane Evans

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Kane Evans

Post by CasRus » 29 Oct 2021, 16:01

After all the speculation that Cas were in for him, it is somewhat disappointing he's finished up at Hull, however, he is is stoppable if we know how and what his game is and which his offload is a major part !1 Smother his offload and he is just a.n.other forward !

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Piquad1 » 29 Oct 2021, 17:44

Be like a mini trying to stop an H.G.V.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 29 Oct 2021, 18:51

Naaa !! watched him a few times and he just mainly lopes in and looks to offload rather than bangs in hard - not like a number of Ozzy forwards that bang in a whole lot harder than he does - if he did then the Eels wouldn't have offloaded him to NZW and they didn't get out much out of him either hence them offloading now to Hull !!

He will do a decent job for Hull, but if you know what he is about you can easily negate his threat by clamping his arms and also having a defender around the back to stop the offload if he does get his arms free as an insurance.

Just depends if Hull train him to bang in more which will make a bigger threat differential - time will tell as he has the potential to be a good signing !!

Let's see as that is just my opinion per above ! it will be very interesting to see how he actually does go next season and worth keeping an eye on his performances !

Hepworth7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Hepworth7 » 29 Oct 2021, 20:14

Evans will no doubt find himself on next year's highlight reels but not necessarily for all the right reasons,Hulls biggest problem might be keeping him on the pitch, his disciplinary record won't improve his underwhelming 29 minute average game time and given the salary he'll undoubtedly command that would be one very expensive bench warmer. I've no doubt he'll have his moments but not enough for me to want him down the lane.