Read the Acceptable Usage Policy
Matt
Verified
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @invmatt

Server updates

Post by Matt » 21 Sep 2021, 15:55

During today the database and underlying structure of the website has been updated in order for future planned maintenance to happen.

Any posts between 1pm and now (3:50pm) may have been lost however going forward I'm now in a much better position to keep the website up and running - hopefully with a noticeable difference in page loading times too.

If you encounter any errors or issues please list them within this thread, while I believe everything went smoothly there may be a few bugs hiding from me.
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. Please don't block advertising - even if you don't click on the links you're still helping the website.

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Server updates

Post by Piquad1 » 21 Sep 2021, 16:20

Had a few problems with pages loading earlier but seems ok now. Cheers Mat.

Matt
Verified
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Matt » 22 Sep 2021, 10:35

Hopefully without any notice at all the forum is now sat on a new server. Again if you spot any stange errors or anything let me now and I'll take a look.
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. Please don't block advertising - even if you don't click on the links you're still helping the website.

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Piquad1 » 22 Sep 2021, 16:58

Cheers Matt.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 22 Sep 2021, 17:07

Thanks Matt

Matt
Verified
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Matt » 04 Oct 2021, 09:12

Emails are now being sent from the usual admin address again and shouldn't be flagged as spam in Gmail or other providers.