Clarity

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Clarity

Post by betts21 » 26 Apr 2021, 21:25

Right my view on the pitch this year we seem pretty well so far and have a good balance.
However the questions that I can’t get my head around are these,
Powell contracted till 2022,
Allowed to talk to another club early 2021/late 2020 why?
Allowed to leave the contract he had early to go to another club before we seem to have got our selfs sorted?
Did we get a fee?
Why were we banging 1 year deals out last year?
Why have we got about 10 players going in to 2022 as it stands?
Why are we supposedly bringing in a coach who has a bad history with our main prop who we paid a fee for and who is one of the ten under contract? Why does it seem like we’re gunna be in free fall at the end of this year?
What was happened with wells what did he achieve in his role and why did he leave so quickly?
Is Ian Fulton the man to actually drive the club forward?

laner
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Clarity

Post by laner » 26 Apr 2021, 22:03

You can ask very much doubt if you will get an answer, as for the board they have always kept back information from the fans.I would like the board to explain to the fans why as Wells,Powell ,Orr and Sheridan decided to leave the club and maybe there could be contracted players also leaving.Would think if it was possible Powell should go now don’t like the position that’s been created by him and others and the sooner the board stands up and changes from its (pathetic attitude) and give the fans an explanation that’s well overdue.