Craig Harrison.

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
covid tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Craig Harrison.

Post by covid tiger » 05 Apr 2021, 18:36

Refused to answer if Powell has joined Warrington (he is his agent) on his show and he seems to think Warrington are in the market for a 6 and a 9 next year and that could be a big problem for Cas. :( He was talking like Warrington have a shopping list already..... Very odd if you don't have a coach..... [-X Also said if Powell does go Wire he would want full control of signings and no CEO signings like inglis.
Last edited by covid tiger on 05 Apr 2021, 19:03, edited 1 time in total.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Craig Harrison.

Post by tigerfeat » 05 Apr 2021, 18:57

I wouldn't believe anything Harrison says hope the next coach we have dosnt have him as his agent like Powell does that would be a big move forward in my humble opinion
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 05 Apr 2021, 19:21

IMO he likes his own voice.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 05 Apr 2021, 19:43

I've not heard it just going on what the OP put I think hed be better keeping his mouth shut than saying it's trouble for Cas that Warrington want a new 6 and 9 all rumour and smoke and mirrors with that (REMOVED )
Vince Lombardi

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 05 Apr 2021, 20:10

Don't know who this guy thinks he is.
Huge ego
Audacter Et Sincere

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 05 Apr 2021, 20:14

covid tiger wrote: 05 Apr 2021, 18:36 Refused to answer if Powell has joined Warrington (he is his agent) on his show and he seems to think Warrington are in the market for a 6 and a 9 next year and that could be a big problem for Cas. :( He was talking like Warrington have a shopping list already..... Very odd if you don't have a coach..... [-X Also said if Powell does go Wire he would want full control of signings and no CEO signings like inglis.
Why is it a big problem for cas ? Both our 6 and 9 are tied up so they will have to cough up some big cash if they want either of them.

Macca wont go to wire anyway fairly sure of that

Trueman might for the cash but he would do better going to NRL if he leaves Cas.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 05 Apr 2021, 20:14

Mysterio wrote: 05 Apr 2021, 20:10 Don't know who this guy thinks he is.
Huge ego
He sure as.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 05 Apr 2021, 20:24

fords wrote: 05 Apr 2021, 20:14
covid tiger wrote: 05 Apr 2021, 18:36 Refused to answer if Powell has joined Warrington (he is his agent) on his show and he seems to think Warrington are in the market for a 6 and a 9 next year and that could be a big problem for Cas. :( He was talking like Warrington have a shopping list already..... Very odd if you don't have a coach..... [-X Also said if Powell does go Wire he would want full control of signings and no CEO signings like inglis.
Why is it a big problem for cas ? Both our 6 and 9 are tied up so they will have to cough up some big cash if they want either of them.

Macca wont go to wire anyway fairly sure of that

Trueman might for the cash but he would do better going to NRL if he leaves Cas.
ALL he's doing is stiring things if he's got something to say say it clearly 3 weeks ago he was asked about Oniells future and he was like oh yes i know what's happening but oh I can't tell what I know
Vince Lombardi

daytona
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by daytona » 05 Apr 2021, 20:32

Well I’ve just listened to it live and when Harrison was asked direct would Truman be going to Warrington he said no, he loves it at Cas and only time he can see him leaving would be to go to NRL, but it won’t be yet. He also said he doubts very much Mark Gratton would sell him anyway no matter how much money was offered. I would say that suggests our club is in better nick than many give it credit for. I’m sure podcast will be put up later on, it will be about two hours in I think.

mdean
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: Sacked social media

Post by mdean » 06 Apr 2021, 00:44

2+2 =27
Hugh Gigot or not.

One will, 2 wont.