Sanderson

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: Sanderson

Post by nottinghamtiger » 28 Sep 2020, 07:52

Fumper27 wrote: 28 Sep 2020, 06:05
on side wrote: 28 Sep 2020, 00:29 Just putting my case so I don't get banned all I said was I said Blair would not make it a centre and I was right .I had did not menshion any names but mentioned some people was wrong. What do I get back fumper Nottingham tiger Suffolk tiger trying to name, and shame me for this opinion when I had not menshion any other poster and they asking for a ban when I had not named any body in my original thread who's in wrong not me see what favouritsm on this forum if I get banned
Do you not seen the irony in what you post?

You complain about “all you said”, but isn’t that just what other posters are doing, sharing their opinions?

Where did I ask that you be banned?? I’d that not you “naming and shaming”?

You appear to have failed to grasp what a forum is all about. If you want a platform where everyone shares the same views, I’d suggest some where other than here to spend your time. If you want to add to debate, with people who at heart, have the same hopes as you, continue as you are.

Do this, instead of resorting to your usual antics and the forum will be a much better place. It’s ok to have a different opinion, just try to articulate, as best you can, why your opinion holds weight.
Just use the ‘add foe’ function. This will mean you don’t see his/her posts (unless others quote him/her).

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 28 Sep 2020, 07:58

on side wrote: 28 Sep 2020, 07:04
on side wrote: 28 Sep 2020, 00:29 Just putting my case so I don't get banned all I said was I said Blair would not make it a centre and I was right .I had did not menshion any names but mentioned some people was wrong. What do I get back fumper Nottingham tiger Suffolk tiger trying to name, and shame me for this opinion when I had not menshion any other poster and they asking for a ban when I had not named any body in my original thread who's in wrong not me see what favouritsm on this forum if I get banned

You complain about “all you said”, but isn’t that just what other posters are doing, sharing their opinions?

You appear to have failed to grasp what a forum is all about. If you want a platform where everyone shares the same views, I’d suggest some where other than here to spend your time. If you want to add to debate, with people who at heart, have the same hopes as you, continue as you are.

Do this, instead of resorting to your usual antics and the forum will be a much better place. It’s ok to have a different opinion, just try to articulate, as best you can, why your opinion holds weight.
Did i name any body in original post who was the first to start throwing personll names you and your fellow forum bully's. Now you trying to spin talk out off it you started the personal attack all I said some posters was wrong about Blair not a name mentioned. But you go straight in to dragging people name in to the discussion trying to descredit my post. it's you and a few others who spoil this forum who don't like other people opinion this latest attack on a post which no names was mentioned proves this you don't like other people's opininon. Why else would you fetch names into it. Just for once admit you was wrong. It's you who fails to grasp what a forum is you're OK when people agree with you .Just except blairs not made it at centre like I said he wunt and get on with you life its not that importan to bring personal abuse into the forum. He was playing well before lock down but not for position we got him for centre.
🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

Given you didn’t join the forum until after the end of last season, I’d like to see the posts you out about Blair, given he signed 8 months before you “joined” the forum.

It’s not about discredited a post or poster, but putting across an alternative point of view. Yet you seem to take all other views as a personal attack on you. It’s not, just some people don’t see what you see and vice Versa.

Blair has played some good games in the centre this season but looked stronger in the second row. I said all along that he’d look better after a preseason which, up to lock down, in my opinion, he did.

I don’t give two chuffs if people on here agree with me or not. There’s only two other posters who I know the true identity of and I’ve known them both 30+ years. The rest I interact with on here when I see fit. No cliques, no gangs, no bullying, just a back and forth exchange of views. Some will agree with me, most won’t, but that’s ok. I don’t go home and cry into my cornflakes claiming I’m being picked on. I try to succinctly out my points across whilst pondering the viewpoints posted by others.

Anyway, back on topic. Sanderson could be a useful squad player if he can cover full back, wing and centre.

on side
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by on side » 28 Sep 2020, 11:23

Fumper27 wrote: 28 Sep 2020, 07:58
on side wrote: 28 Sep 2020, 07:04

Did i name any body in original post who was the first to start throwing personll names you and your fellow forum bully's. Now you trying to spin talk out off it you started the personal attack all I said some posters was wrong about Blair not a name mentioned. But you go straight in to dragging people name in to the discussion trying to descredit my post. it's you and a few others who spoil this forum who don't like other people opinion this latest attack on a post which no names was mentioned proves this you don't like other people's opininon. Why else would you fetch names into it. Just for once admit you was wrong. It's you who fails to grasp what a forum is you're OK when people agree with you .Just except blairs not made it at centre like I said he wunt and get on with you life its not that importan to bring personal abuse into the forum. He was playing well before lock down but not for position we got him for centre.
🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

Given you didn’t join the forum until after the end of last season, I’d like to see the posts you out about Blair, given he signed 8 months before you “joined” the forum.

It’s not about discredited a post or poster, but putting across an alternative point of view. Yet you seem to take all other views as a personal attack on you. It’s not, just some people don’t see what you see and vice Versa.

Blair has played some good games in the centre this season but looked stronger in the second row. I said all along that he’d look better after a preseason which, up to lock down, in my opinion, he did.

I don’t give two chuffs if people on here agree with me or not. There’s only two other posters who I know the true identity of and I’ve known them both 30+ years. The rest I interact with on here when I see fit. No cliques, no gangs, no bullying, just a back and forth exchange of views. Some will agree with me, most won’t, but that’s ok. I don’t go home and cry into my cornflakes claiming I’m being picked on. I try to succinctly out my points across whilst pondering the viewpoints posted by others.

Anyway, back on topic. Sanderson could be a useful squad player if he can cover full back, wing and centre.
Ye don't think he will be in starting line up regular more squad player. Priority as to being to sign two centres next year

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 28 Sep 2020, 11:54

Wish I’d seen the game to assess him.

I can more or less guarantee you one thing, he won’t be on much more, if any, than the minimum wage.
Audacter Et Sincere

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 28 Sep 2020, 11:55

Doubt we will sign two with Shenton being contract for 2021. Would like to see it though. Then our favourite player, Cheyse Blair, replacing Mike McMeekan at #12

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 28 Sep 2020, 12:15

Why is Charley Blair suddenly under the spotlight?
Audacter Et Sincere

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 28 Sep 2020, 20:23

Back to Sanderson, now is the time to give him a try. May as well give him a decent run for the rest of the year. Could be a nice back up for us in next year.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 28 Sep 2020, 20:52

i keep pushing Brad Graham anyone who as watched the 19S or one of the few 2ND team matches will tell you he is not a bad player the last second-team match i watched was at Bradford Brad along with a forward that had come from Leeds sorry i dont know the lad's name along with O,Neil were the stand out players that night

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 29 Sep 2020, 07:51

Mysterio wrote: 28 Sep 2020, 12:15 Why is Charley Blair suddenly under the spotlight?
He had a shocker got turned around in defence and then couldn't bend his back to drop on a loose ball that giants picked up and led to a try
Hope you decide to stay on here
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 29 Sep 2020, 10:34

the machine wrote: 25 Sep 2020, 10:47 Dont think eden or clare did owt wrong last night

We're currently getting more for our money from those two than feki though
Spot on. Both did well and the feki thing.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 29 Sep 2020, 11:06

we have certainly had our fingers burnt with Faka as it as been said Blair looks a much better player in the pack opposed to him in the center both have not been the best bit of business Cas have conducted

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 03 Oct 2020, 18:39

No. I'm fine for fruit & veg thanks.

If you do get banned again for inappropriate posts you could always do what you did when you were previously expelled - create another log in and rejoin.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 04 Nov 2020, 11:29

Jack as just tweeted that he’s leaving the club.

With our season finishing its time for me to leave Castleford after a short time at the club. Id like to thank everyone at @CTRLFC for the opportunity to play Super League and become the 1000th player to play for the club making memories that will last forever.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 04 Nov 2020, 12:08

old cas lass wrote: 04 Nov 2020, 11:29 Jack as just tweeted that he’s leaving the club.

With our season finishing its time for me to leave Castleford after a short time at the club. Id like to thank everyone at @CTRLFC for the opportunity to play Super League and become the 1000th player to play for the club making memories that will last forever.
Shame as I thought he had potential to kick on

Andrew6666
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Andrew6666 » 04 Nov 2020, 16:50

This type of player is what DP is good at developing, I hope we don't go down the expensive has been route, it just doesn't suit us.

Tigers1926
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigers1926 » 04 Nov 2020, 19:05

The lad couldn't have picked a better time to be at our club, and I'm sure in March he was thinking that it was a good place to be. Then the C word struck and I bet it was not good. It's a pity cos he's got potential and just the timing wasn't on his side. Never mind hey, but I'm sure DP would have done some magic. Good luck for the future Sanderson lad 👌

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 05 Nov 2020, 01:13

Lewis Carr gone as well
🐯 COYF!

yefords84

Post by yefords84 » 05 Nov 2020, 07:54

Club is Skint and is cutting back. We Should be Thankful the Evalds deal was done early but modern day rugby league shows you need good squad depth.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 05 Nov 2020, 09:03

Nobody wrote: 05 Nov 2020, 01:13 Lewis Carr gone as well
Gateman will be crying into his cornflakes this morning...😏😏😏

Burratha
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Burratha » 05 Nov 2020, 09:26

yefords84 wrote: 05 Nov 2020, 07:54 Club is Skint and is cutting back. We Should be Thankful the Evalds deal was done early but modern day rugby league shows you need good squad depth.
Skint, or up to the limit on the cap? His wage may have been the difference between securing GoB and not...