Leaving forum

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: Leaving forum

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 29 Sep 2020, 19:13

Don’t leave mate. This forum is crucial to us folk lost in a Rugby League wilderness miles from Cas.
Your posts are always worth a read, and whilst we had a difference of opinion a few weeks back, I support much of what you post and would regret losing your input.
Keep the faith

Hepworth7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Hepworth7 » 29 Sep 2020, 19:27

Tamworth Tiger wrote: 29 Sep 2020, 19:13 Don’t leave mate. This forum is crucial to us folk lost in a Rugby League wilderness miles from Cas.
Your posts are always worth a read, and whilst we had a difference of opinion a few weeks back, I support much of what you post and would regret losing your input.
Keep the faith
Absolutely!

classycas57
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classycas57 » 29 Sep 2020, 22:38

Please stay put mate

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 30 Sep 2020, 12:07

Mysterio wrote: 28 Sep 2020, 21:01 Time to say goodbye, not sure if it’s purposely me due to my tone of posting but barely anyone engages with me, and I’m wasting time posting, time to seek out new sources.
I tend to only be prompted to respond when I think someone is talking rubbish. As you post sensible comments I tend to agree with, the inclination to respond isn’t as strong!

on side
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by on side » 30 Sep 2020, 14:14

nottinghamtiger wrote: 30 Sep 2020, 12:07
Mysterio wrote: 28 Sep 2020, 21:01 Time to say goodbye, not sure if it’s purposely me due to my tone of posting but barely anyone engages with me, and I’m wasting time posting, time to seek out new sources.
I tend to only be prompted to respond when I think someone is talking rubbish. As you post sensible comments I tend to agree with, the inclination to respond isn’t as strong!
As rubbish you mean disagrees with you our your so much off expert can tell when somebody is actually talking rubbish 😂. Don't leave lad every opinion is welcome if everyone agreed be a boring forum

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 01 Oct 2020, 18:25

Echo others sentiments mate . As a few posters know (tigerfeat , KB80 etc know I work abroad alot so dont get to Cas much . ) Its great to read your posts as it is most members . If you need a break and a recharge then go for it pal but don't leave it for good . Your input is valuable to us that work away alot , live miles away etc. Take care buddy .

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 02 Oct 2020, 12:05

Whilst I get the sentiment from the OP original statement, what is the point in saying you’re leaving the forum, then proceed to log on to it every day since...that behaviour seems more like attention seeking, in my opinion.

Forums are meant for debate from a wide range of people, not just friends or supporters of our club. That is why I come on here. If someone has posted something that I have an opinion on, I’ll voice that opinion, even if it contradicts what the original poster has said for the purposes of debate. Not to irate, not to annoy, to to form a clique, but to spark up discussions from differing opinions on a related subject.

noxandrattles
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by noxandrattles » 02 Oct 2020, 15:34

Fumper27 wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 12:05 Whilst I get the sentiment from the OP original statement, what is the point in saying you’re leaving the forum, then proceed to log on to it every day since...that behaviour seems more like attention seeking, in my opinion.
exactly my thought if you are leaving then leave why announce it? flounce comes to mind

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 03 Oct 2020, 00:49

Evening Mysterio,

Might be time to take a deep breath & step away from the forum for a while.

We're all a bit frustrated at the moment as a result of living in a Covid world & our team not being able to put a match winning performance together.

Apart from the occasional troll & one or two posters who seem to struggle to find anything constructive or positive to contribute, the vast majority of this forum's membership love our club and want what's best for everyone associated with it.

Take care - whatever you decide to do.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 03 Oct 2020, 09:51

noxandrattles wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 15:34
Fumper27 wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 12:05 Whilst I get the sentiment from the OP original statement, what is the point in saying you’re leaving the forum, then proceed to log on to it every day since...that behaviour seems more like attention seeking, in my opinion.
exactly my thought if you are leaving then leave why announce it? flounce comes to mind
Perhaps he didn't want to just disappear without telling people and giving his reasons why? Matter of courtesy.

Some people will say, some people won't. Some people go forever, some people take breaks.

Each to their own on what they do and how they do it, I think the pressing fact here is that it is sad people feel excluded or compelled to leave due to other users.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 03 Oct 2020, 10:04

HuddsTigers wrote: 03 Oct 2020, 09:51
noxandrattles wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 15:34
Perhaps he didn't want to just disappear without telling people and giving his reasons why? Matter of courtesy.

Some people will say, some people won't. Some people go forever, some people take breaks.

Each to their own on what they do and how they do it, I think the pressing fact here is that it is sad people feel excluded or compelled to leave due to other users.
Mysterio said he was leaving because of people not engaging with him and he got peed off can't see how you can blame other posters if they don't choose to answer other people's posts
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 03 Oct 2020, 10:23

I'm not saying that people should or shouldn't. But I do think it can be divisive and toxic on here at times that does spoil it. We have lost a lot of decent forum users over the years which is a shame.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 03 Oct 2020, 10:39

No more the merrier on here ...a lot of forums are much worse than this for arguing and falling out
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi