Niall Evalds early

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Piquad1
Junior Moors

Re: Niall Evalds early

Post by Piquad1 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:48 pm

Lol it's like an episode of Murder she wrote.

blinkstudios
Kirk Dixon

Post by blinkstudios » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:56 pm

Dotting the I's and crossing the T's references contracts. The figures initially Salford offered was acceptable but they have since upped the fee which Cas will not pay. It's still gonna happen has Salford need the money. They just need to come to a deal and Salford are chancing their arm to get as much money as they can.

Fumper27
Brad Davis

Post by Fumper27 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Give it a rest, clutching at straws springs to mind ](*,) 😂😂😂

TonyM
Sean Rudder

Post by TonyM » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:16 pm

I know I'm repeating myself but I just cant see any fee being paid in advance for Evalds.

A second wave is now being predicted (always kinda was) so I just can't see anyone paying any fee when he can transfer for nothing at the start of next season when this season may only run for a couple of week before we go back into lockdown (hope not) but its possible. With money bin even tighter next season I just can't see any monies swapping hands.

Said it before, I predict the young Fullback stepping up if the season gets going.

Tony M

Tigerman2014
Dean Widders

Post by Tigerman2014 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:18 pm

Ain’t going to happen this year if it was it already would have

tigerfeat
Kevin Ward

Post by tigerfeat » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:19 pm

I've got a picture of jon wells feet up on his desk mobile in hand looking at the forum laughing his you know what off
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

blinkstudios
Kirk Dixon

Post by blinkstudios » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:28 pm

TonyM wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:16 pm
I know I'm repeating myself but I just cant see any fee being paid in advance for Evalds.

A second wave is now being predicted (always kinda was) so I just can't see anyone paying any fee when he can transfer for nothing at the start of next season when this season may only run for a couple of week before we go back into lockdown (hope not) but its possible. With money bin even tighter next season I just can't see any monies swapping hands.

Said it before, Ipredict the young Fullback stepping up if the season gets going.

Tony M
Playing behind closed doors is not impacted by a second wave. Its only if fans are involved when it would have an impact. The money involved in winning silverware is still worth paying a fee that Cas are prepared to pay (not Salfords fee). The clubs will still get money from sky and competition prize money and the players at the moment are getting paid from the government through furlough. Evalds will be the missing cog and Powell knows it. Along with Evalds name being muck at Salford and Rankins wage no longer an issue it will happen before this season resumes.

blinkstudios
Kirk Dixon

Post by blinkstudios » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:29 pm

tigerfeat wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:19 pm
I've got a picture of jon wells feet up on his desk mobile in hand looking at the forum laughing his you know what off
Would this be the same John Wells who bigs up Evalds in every match he comments on Sky ?

TonyM
Sean Rudder

Post by TonyM » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:31 pm

blinkstudios wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:28 pm
TonyM wrote:

Said it before, Ipredict the young Fullback stepping up if the season gets going.

Tony M
Playing behind closed doors is not impacted by a second wave. Its only if fans are involved when it would have an impact. The money involved in winning silverware is still worth paying a fee that Cas are prepared to pay (not Salfords fee). The clubs will still get money from sky and competition prize money and the players at the moment are getting paid from the government through furlough. Evalds will be the missing cog and Powell knows it. Along with Evalds name being muck at Salford and Rankins wage no longer an issue it will happen before this season resumes.
Respectfully disagree. Kinda hope your right though !!
Tony

tigerfeat
Kevin Ward

Post by tigerfeat » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:42 pm

blinkstudios wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:29 pm
tigerfeat wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:19 pm
Would this be the same John Wells who bigs up Evalds in every match he comments on Sky ?
Evalds is a top player im sure with Rankin leaving hed love to have him in early I meant all the comings and goings who we signing who's signing a new contract I'm sure someone will get one right one day but
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

bane73
Junior Moors

Post by bane73 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:52 pm

Maybe they dotted the t's and crossed the I's ended up with crossed eyes n knock knees....
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

Fumper27
Brad Davis

Post by Fumper27 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:22 pm

bane73 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:52 pm
Maybe they dotted the t's and crossed the I's ended up with crossed eyes n knock knees....
Very good bane73 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Fumper27
Brad Davis

Post by Fumper27 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:24 pm

blinkstudios wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:28 pm
TonyM wrote:

Tony M
Playing behind closed doors is not impacted by a second wave.
It is if players are involved in those who catch Covid in the second wave

blinkstudios
Kirk Dixon

Post by blinkstudios » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:41 pm

Fumper27 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:22 pm
bane73 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:52 pm
Very good bane73 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Liking the banter but it will happen before the season restarts :dance:

Tigerman2014
Dean Widders

Post by Tigerman2014 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:45 pm

Why are you so sure it will ? Lol