Mitch Clark

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
stevieblunder
Academy Player
Academy Player

Mitch Clark

Post by stevieblunder » 13 Feb 2020, 22:43

Well, if that's the best he can do against Toronto, he's not going to get into the Lock Lane team.

I was disappointed when he left Cas.
In Powell, we trust.
I remember Peter Small

Stokesey
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Mitch Clark

Post by Stokesey » 13 Feb 2020, 23:21

Watts, millo, Cooke, moores, massey were all in front of him. Add to that the strong back up players in the forwards. Made sense to release and spend money on much needed backs

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 14 Feb 2020, 08:47

Clarke ==Hepi a bit of good business i think Hepi much more adapt to giving a pass out, yes DP as done it again

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 14 Feb 2020, 09:51

stevieblunder wrote: 13 Feb 2020, 22:43 I was disappointed when he left Cas.
I wasn’t. He was an impact forward who would often make no impact. He had the odd good 15 minute spell, but I always thought these were on the back of others also making metres (Watts and Cook usually). That game against Wigan was by far his best and most of it was down to coming on at the same time as Cook.
He also had a very bad attitude. His time at Cas was over when he was subbed off and stormed into the dressing room , refusing to play any further part in the game. We needed him with a few minutes to go when someone had to come off for a head check and he just refused. Quite rightly, Powell never picked him again and shipped him out of the club on loan to a lower-division team, where he didn’t even look half decent.
I think Wigan signed him purely based on his 15 minute spell against them at Wheldon Road last year.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 14 Feb 2020, 10:06

nottinghamtiger wrote: 14 Feb 2020, 09:51
I wasn’t. He was an impact forward who would often make no impact. He had the odd good 15 minute spell, but I always thought these were on the back of others also making metres (Watts and Cook usually). That game against Wigan was by far his best and most of it was down to coming on at the same time as Cook.
He also had a very bad attitude. His time at Cas was over when he was subbed off and stormed into the dressing room , refusing to play any further part in the game. We needed him with a few minutes to go when someone had to come off for a head check and he just refused. Quite rightly, Powell never picked him again and shipped him out of the club on loan to a lower-division team, where he didn’t even look half decent.
I think Wigan signed him purely based on his 15 minute spell against them at Wheldon Road last year.
You really don't like Wigan do you ha ha
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 14 Feb 2020, 10:35

tigerfeat wrote: 14 Feb 2020, 10:06
Who does???

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 14 Feb 2020, 10:52

Fair point mate ...they will have a good back line when they get a couple of there players back but like I said last week there forwards are poor don't make many meteres forward guess that's why they brought in big georgie see how he goes...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 14 Feb 2020, 12:18

tigerfeat wrote: 14 Feb 2020, 10:06
No, I don't like Wigan as a club. I think those who run the club are arrogant, petulant, hypocritical and have a superiority complex. The culture of the club is one of degrading other clubs and thinking that everyone should bow down to them. They have also been the most consistent team in terms of cheating the salary cap.
I would say, however, that I don't dislike their supporters and I don't dislike their any of their players purely because they play for Wigan.

corvusxiii
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by corvusxiii » 14 Feb 2020, 12:29

We all hate Leeds but I detest Wigan.
To finish last in the Tour de France, first you must finish.