Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » 06 Dec 2019, 10:08

thedogvinnie wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 09:47
CasRus wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 00:24 Is this is correct, we have a racist party in our midst !!!
errrr piccaniniies with water melon smiles, err looks like a letterbox

We know who the Racist is

keep digging sunbeam

I don’t need to dig matey as you are doing all the digging in your desperate attempt to slur Boris with a couple of off the cuff remarks when 70 Labour insiders have now submitted sworn statements on anti semitism rife in your Party ! You lot need to be more worried I can assure you of that !!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 06 Dec 2019, 10:13

CasRus wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 10:08
CasRus wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 00:24 Is this is correct, we have a racist party in our midst !!!

keep digging sunbeam

I don’t need to dig matey as you are doing all the digging in your desperate attempt to slur Boris with a couple of off the cuff remarks when 70 Labour insiders have now submitted sworn statements on anti semitism rife in your Party ! You lot need to be more worried I can assure you of that !!
Dogs, you must be an absolute nutter to consider arguing about some of BJs off the cuff remarks when 70 sworn statements are pending on Labour anti semitism !!

What a Dildo !!

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 11:53

CasRus wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 10:13
CasRus wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 10:08

keep digging sunbeam

Dogs, you must be an absolute nutter to consider arguing about some of BJs off the cuff remarks when 70 sworn statements are pending on Labour anti semitism !!

What a Dildo !!
Keep digging, and name calling.

You know who the real racist is, but you dismiss his vile comments as off the cuff, that makes you as bad as he is.

END THE CULL

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 12:00

The coward, not fit to run a bath

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 06 Dec 2019, 12:21

Dogs, you are in self denial matey !!

And, by the way, Your Subversive posts which are straight out of the Marxist Subversive Manual of Deceit just shows you up for the Red traitorous sell out to our enemies that you and your Leader are,

Just goes to show the evil intent spreading with no basis of proof and all just insinuation you are prepared to stoop so low to !!

I smell you matey and will be smelling that sh.t still trickling down your legs after Dec 13th which will be your unlucky for you 13 day !

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 12:29

CasRus wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 12:21 Dogs, you are in self denial matey !!

And, by the way, Your Subversive posts which are straight out of the Marxist Subversive Manual of Deceit just shows you up for the Red traitorous sell out to our enemies that you and your Leader are,

Just goes to show the evil intent spreading with no basis of proof and all just insinuation you are prepared to stoop so low to !!

I smell you matey and will be smelling that sh.t still trickling down your legs after Dec 13th which will be your unlucky for you 13 day !

Oh the Racist lover doth protest, which bit of the truth upset you so much?

END THE CULL.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 06 Dec 2019, 12:36

I don't think it's a deceitful lie to suggest BJ is running scared from Andrew Neil. The coward that he is just won't open himself up to public scrutiny by one of the nation’s best political interviewers - fact!

Watching question time last night was interesting and I don't think any of the panel excelled themselves to any significant degree but it did reinforce my view of both Tory and Brexit party thinking. My favourite bit was the Brexit Chairman constantly saying the British public have been let down by not yet leaving and then saying, the doomsters all said our economy would suffer if we left but it hasn't. That may be down to the fact, as he always points out, we haven't actually left yet.

Tory chairman trying to spout the IFS claims that the Labour manifesto hasn't been costed accurately, conveniently forgetting the same group of economists have said exactly the same about the Tory 'short story' manifesto.

Still, the audience were pretty clear on their views on 10 years of penny pinching from the poor to feed the wealthiest.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 06 Dec 2019, 12:48

Dogs, nothing really upsets me but I will feel very upset for you all if Jezza did manage to get in which I very much doubt and the best he can hope for is a hung parliament which commits this country if another 3-5 year period of bickering in the commons !

I am presently sat in Copenhagen airport on my return back after meetings yesterday to move my business over to Denmark if Jezza actually does get in as I cannot afford to pay 28% corporation tax and remain profitable - shame really as my local Cas employees will be made redundant and has a knock on effect to the tax revenue of around £200k per annum being lost just from my business when all weighed up. And I am just one of many thousands of small businesses who will be either closing or moving - so when Jezza gets all the presently homeless off the streets, he will need to find a bunch more money for the rest who will have lot their jobs and which will finish up homeless or destitute !

So either way, no I’m not really upset as I can survive ok but I will be upset for you !

His eye watering spend promises would solve all present issues over the next 3 years but will break the back of the economy and that spells total disaster !!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 06 Dec 2019, 13:13

The taxation system in Denmark does look interesting, not cheap but interesting nonetheless.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 13:20

CasRus wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 12:48 Dogs, nothing really upsets me but I will feel very upset for you all if Jezza did manage to get in which I very much doubt and the best he can hope for is a hung parliament which commits this country if another 3-5 year period of bickering in the commons !

I am presently sat in Copenhagen airport on my return back after meetings yesterday to move my business over to Denmark if Jezza actually does get in as I cannot afford to pay 28% corporation tax and remain profitable - shame really as my local Cas employees will be made redundant and has a knock on effect to the tax revenue of around £200k per annum being lost just from my business when all weighed up. And I am just one of many thousands of small businesses who will be either closing or moving - so when Jezza gets all the presently homeless off the streets, he will need to find a bunch more money for the rest who will have lot their jobs and which will finish up homeless or destitute !

So either way, no I’m not really upset as I can survive ok but I will be upset for you !

His eye watering spend promises would solve all present issues over the next 3 years but will break the back of the economy and that spells total disaster !!
And I am presently getting ready for a shift (volunteered) at the rainbow centre in Scarborough, feeding the homeless and preparing Christmas food parcels for the Tories victims, You mock them and enable the Cull, I fight their corner and try to prevent more deaths through Tory policies.

Rather [REMOVED] running down my legs as you say than blood on my hands

I know who I would rather be

STOP THE CULL

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 13:21

CasRus wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 12:48 Dogs, nothing really upsets me but I will feel very upset for you all if Jezza did manage to get in which I very much doubt and the best he can hope for is a hung parliament which commits this country if another 3-5 year period of bickering in the commons !

And I am presently getting ready for a shift (volunteered) at the rainbow centre in Scarborough, feeding the homeless and preparing Christmas food parcels for the Tories victims, You mock them and enable the Cull, I fight their corner and try to prevent more deaths through Tory policies.

Rather [REMOVED] running down my legs as you say than blood on my hands

I know who I would rather be

STOP THE CULL

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 13:23

The economy???? is that the same one where the tories have more than doubled the national debt?????? while giving their pals massive tax breaks.
you couldnt make this [REMOVED] up......oh wait, you just did

STOP THE CULL

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 13:30

This one is usually met with a wall of silence, most of it is what the Tories fear the most, they do not want to pay their fair share

END THE CULL

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 06 Dec 2019, 13:37

Nice one Dogs - I will continue to pay my taxes in to support the economy which goes to fund if and when the Tories get in or while I am able.
If Jezza does get in, I would anticipate you packing loads more packages in 3 years time once the Labour big spend has finished and thousands are out of work like last time when more were out of work on the last Labour Government !

I do like your sentiment but you are missing and lacking knowledge on the bigger picture of how money and business is generated to go to pay for things - very honourable of you though to voluntary help the needy.

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 13:43

CasRus wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 13:37 Nice one Dogs - I will continue to pay my taxes in to support the economy which goes to fund if and when the Tories get in or while I am able.
If Jezza does get in, I would anticipate you packing loads more packages in 3 years time once the Labour big spend has finished and thousands are out of work like last time when more were out of work on the last Labour Government !

I do like your sentiment but you are missing and lacking knowledge on the bigger picture of how money and business is generated to go to pay for things - very honourable of you though to voluntary help the needy.
You are rambling sonny, the blood is still on your hands

END THE CULL

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 06 Dec 2019, 13:50

Also, nice list of how £83Billion will be raised !

How many businesses will go bust do you think along with how much money will be moved overseas and no more private investment on those high tax charges and how many people do you think will be made redundant ?

How many more will be added to the homelessness list and destitute once Labour has spent all this money and then have less tax collection ??

This list is a false dawn matey and is short term fix and long term disaster !

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 14:00

This is what he thinks of the working class, in his own words, yet the feeble minded still vote tory, well, some of them do

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 14:03

CasRus wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 13:50 Also, nice list of how £83Billion will be raised !

How many businesses will go bust do you think along with how much money will be moved overseas and no more private investment on those high tax charges and how many people do you think will be made redundant ?

How many more will be added to the homelessness list and destitute once Labour has spent all this money and then have less tax collection ??

This list is a false dawn matey and is short term fix and long term disaster !
It is not a false dawn, it scares the [REMOVED] out of the tax dodgers, dodgy landlords, money launderers, unscrupulous employers using zero hour contracts as a weapon. Which one are you ?????

STOP THE CULL