Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by Flat Capper » 03 Dec 2019, 13:14

alftupper wrote: 03 Dec 2019, 13:04 The POTUS has blown away Labour/Momentum’s grubby lies about the NHS up for sale. I hope Steptoe has still got his 400 page document he can put it to some good use.
One of your ever present arguements for keeping a 'no deal' option on the table was that it would be foolish to take it off, it's all part of being a good negotiator. Well the same principal applies to trade talk with the US, they will insist access to NHS services is on the table and will no doubt secure some form of access that, could, ultimately lead to US business bleeding our NHS dry with no thought of the customers (patients).

It's all there in the document that Labour refer to and any statement to the contrary will only be 'changed' once the negotiations start. I certainly wouldn't believe a word Trump spouts.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 03 Dec 2019, 13:39

removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 03 Dec 2019, 13:43

Flat Capper wrote: 03 Dec 2019, 13:14
alftupper wrote: 03 Dec 2019, 13:04 The POTUS has blown away Labour/Momentum’s grubby lies about the NHS up for sale. I hope Steptoe has still got his 400 page document he can put it to some good use.
One of your ever present arguements for keeping a 'no deal' option on the table was that it would be foolish to take it off, it's all part of being a good negotiator. Well the same principal applies to trade talk with the US, they will insist access to NHS services is on the table and will no doubt secure some form of access that, could, ultimately lead to US business bleeding our NHS dry with no thought of the customers (patients).

It's all there in the document that Labour refer to and any statement to the contrary will only be 'changed' once the negotiations start. I certainly wouldn't believe a word Trump spouts.
Hello FlatCapper, still awaiting your response on watching the cancer of terrorism grow and which you said is manageable - aren't you ashamed after these latest deaths ??

Why do you find it so hard to accept Trump saying he wouldn't want the NHS if it was on a Silver platter and Boris saying it's not up for sale and then have the audacity to totally believe Jezza on keeping Trident ?? You are unbelievable when you are head down arse up in believing and "all hail" Jezza as to what Jezza says !! Dumb and Dumber - that's what you and F.ck Nose (aka WF10) are !

What makes you think Jezza wouldn't keep Trident as he spouted on in his manifesto when he is opposed to Nato and hates America - Same thing isn't it !

It all boils down to who do you trust and judging by the poll on who do you trust more I think you will find Jezza scraping the bottom with his tumbleweed silence of Russian antics these past few years.

FACT - Russia has breached medium missile agreements with new hypersonic missiles we are not in position to defend against just now ! Who would you trust in all honesty to defend Europe and the UK ?? Do you agree with Jezza to scrap NATO ??? Do you believe that America should pull out of NATO after other EU countries are not paying their fair share and being evident that it's America who is paying the most and holding security in Europe together ?? The problems we have in this country will be dwarfed with millions starving on the streets if Russia go into Europe and cut off our food supplies and then conquering us ! Have you got a logical answer to all this as I am all ears ??? Probably NOT !!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 03 Dec 2019, 14:19

On the question of trust, I look at the track records of those stating facts and I'm afraid, Trump has spouted more lies than any other political leader I can think of, including Putin and Xi.

Part of your argument against Corbyn is his refusal to change his mind on many issues, including his belief that we should talk to our enemies, so pardon me if I believe him more than Bungle Johnson and Trump.

On terrorism, JC has clearly stated that he supports the actions on the Police on Friday but perhaps I can be permitted to listen to the words and beliefs of Jack Merritt (and his father) who was passionate about working with prisoners to improve all our lives. Overall there's a simple philosophy, if you can remove the theories that develop the threat, you don't have to worry about shooting on sight. As things stand, there will still be times when force is required and that force needs support, not Tory cuts, but there's nothing to stop us working towards a peaceful resolution.

I'm not repeating my stance on the nuclear deterrent as it's clear for all to see, let it continue for as long as it's required but again, let’s work towards reducing the need.

By the way, if you fear the Russians so much, perhaps you should advise the Tories to stop accepting donations from the Oligarchs who I'm sure will want something in return?

Whatever you may think, the whole world isn’t against us as in your ‘project fear’ world but I’m not dropping my guard just in case.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 03 Dec 2019, 15:05

CasRus wrote: 03 Dec 2019, 11:50 CORRECTION POST:-

add the fact that Corbyn wants to get rid of NATO (as he's consistently banged on about) WE NEED NATO NOW MORE THAN EVER !!
Sorry Adolf but your 'correction' is utter [REMOVED] an all.

The Labour Manifesto says they'll maintain their commitment to NATO.

Happy to correct you, as ever.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 03 Dec 2019, 15:34

Flat Capper wrote: 03 Dec 2019, 14:19 On the question of trust, I look at the track records of those stating facts and I'm afraid, Trump has spouted more lies than any other political leader I can think of, including Putin and Xi.

Part of your argument against Corbyn is his refusal to change his mind on many issues, including his belief that we should talk to our enemies, so pardon me if I believe him more than Bungle Johnson and Trump.

On terrorism, JC has clearly stated that he supports the actions on the Police on Friday but perhaps I can be permitted to listen to the words and beliefs of Jack Merritt (and his father) who was passionate about working with prisoners to improve all our lives. Overall there's a simple philosophy, if you can remove the theories that develop the threat, you don't have to worry about shooting on sight. As things stand, there will still be times when force is required and that force needs support, not Tory cuts, but there's nothing to stop us working towards a peaceful resolution.

I'm not repeating my stance on the nuclear deterrent as it's clear for all to see, let it continue for as long as it's required but again, let’s work towards reducing the need.

By the way, if you fear the Russians so much, perhaps you should advise the Tories to stop accepting donations from the Oligarchs who I'm sure will want something in return?

Whatever you may think, the whole world isn’t against us as in your ‘project fear’ world but I’m not dropping my guard just in case.
It all depends on to what extreme and to what lies are told on both sides - If you think lies about BJ and Trump in their private lives and economical truth telling on domestic issues (which, by the way, both camps are equally good at) are the more important than Putin sending Russian agents into the UK to murder people, downing a civilian plane in Ukraine costing huge loss of life and Xi holding approx. 1 million people in North East China in detention camps conducting torture and brainwashing sessions on the fact that they are Muslim THEN MORE FOOL YOU !! So, my friend, who is the biggest risk here when these are considered on balance as I would like to know your answer ??? Every Picture tells a story !!

Of course I do believe in getting rid of Nuclear weapons and the like but this can only be done as a World Agreement only for all to banish these. I just don't get the trillions spent on weapons when the world is in a huge climate crisis and would be best spent on tackling a human extinction event looming very large and like I have said in past posts, this world will be dead in 10 years time with the accelerated snowballing pace now starting to rev up ! IT'S ALL BAD NEWS I'm afraid so all this bickering about Brexit and elections is immaterial to what is about to happen in the next few years !

Jack Merritt's father has conveyed what his son would want but the truth is, where did that get him ? .... DEAD ! along with another colleague ! that's the result of his efforts which no one can deny !

Just one person like Jack's father (who I have every respect for) does not speak for the rest of us when what is in place is clearly not working and to allow dangerous terrorists to fool the authorities to allowing them a reduced sentence is running a very high risk of this happening time and time again don't you think ? OF COURSE IT IS ! So how many more deaths are you prepared to accept in managing the cancerous growth you retain your thinking as being best ?? one, two, three maybe !! Let me tell you something, none is the answer, so once the crime is done, they should accept the legal implications in full and keep a maximum deterrent to stop this risk of innocent lives being lost which is already a big ask, but a hugely reduced death toll is preferable rather than leaving this all to chance which isn't doing anyone any favours ! Your position on this is in my estimation is untenable once we have incidents continuing like it just as it has already done after other London Bridge and Manchester loss of life incidents etc !

Oligarchs in this country are a target for Putin after they fled Russia with Billions, so the money that is allegedly going into the Tories if it is, may be a way of protection spend and not to influence domestic agenda but would seem odd I grant you if it is happening - It needs a look into obviously but you have to look into what context if it is going on also and whether it is above board, however I also note a news story coming out about Labour with Russian disinformation tactics ongoing which again needs to be looked into - You cannot cast aspersions one way and not the other, so investigations do need to be conducted into the way each party works - that fair isn't it ?

Anyway, I do detect a little bit of sheepishness on your side on the onslaught I have given you over "your happy to manage the cancerous growth of terrorism" stance after these latest deaths, so I do hope you can logically start to think out of the Labour box on some issues at the very least ! I'm not about point scoring, far from it, but I do get angry on illogical stances that fly in the face of happenings on the ground and a little pragmatism does go a long way and yes does work both ways when considerations are needed.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 03 Dec 2019, 17:15

Johnson lies - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-50630355

The London Bridge attacker Usman Khan had been released from prison after serving half of a 16-year sentence. Prime Minister Boris Johnson said this was "because of changes to the law that were brought in by the Labour Party that I voted against".

The prime minister told the BBC's Andrew Marr show: "His release was necessary under the law because of the automatic early release scheme under which he was sentenced and that was brought in by Labour with the support of Jeremy Corbyn and the rest of the Labour Party. I opposed it both in 2003 and in 2008."

We looked through Hansard - the record of what goes on in Parliament - to find out what happened.

MPs voted on this measure as part of a group of amendments on 9 January 2008. The Conservatives voted against but Hansard has no record of Boris Johnson being present for that vote.

The bill then had its third reading the same day and was passed without a division - a formal vote. The Conservative opposition could have forced a division but did not.

Edward Garnier, the shadow prisons minister at the time, could not recall whether Mr Johnson opposed the bill, while Nick Herbert, then shadow justice secretary, declined to comment.

Several then Conservative MPs including Mr Herbert, as well as then Labour backbenchers Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell, criticised the lack of time to debate the bill.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 03 Dec 2019, 20:58

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 03 Dec 2019, 23:04

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 04 Dec 2019, 12:03

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 04 Dec 2019, 14:03

with little over a week to go now the polls still indicate a comfortable lead for the Tories, all the emotive tripe and propaganda put out on Twitter seems to be having little effect on voting intentions

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 04 Dec 2019, 14:04

There is little point trying to explain the theory of talking to your enemies to try and find a solution to the right wing. All this in spite of the clear evidence of North Ireland. The soution may be hard to find but a constant battle of shoot first never finds the solution. It doesn't even stop the killing of innocent members of the public because you simply cannot prevent, in particular, all rogue individuals just targetting anyone in our open society.

Closing society actually gives terrorists some degree of victory and I wouldn't want that.

However, until such time we can treat each other better, we need to remain vigilant and take decisive aciton when called upon. And whilst our security services are righly plauditied for their bravery, you also need to acknowledge the bravery of the likes of Jack Merritt for putting himself forward to try and deliver better solutions to the problem.

Oh, and if we are heading towards impending doom, I don't need to worry about Putin and Xi.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 04 Dec 2019, 14:21

CasRus wrote: 03 Dec 2019, 15:34!

Jack Merritt's father has conveyed what his son would want but the truth is, where did that get him ? .... DEAD ! along with another colleague ! that's the result of his efforts which no one can deny !
Never had the inclination to read or contribute to this thread, but I opened it by accident.
I’ve seen some pretty poor stuff on here over the years, but nothing this low. Blaming victims murdered in a terrorist attack for their own deaths Is abhorrent. You should have a good think about what you’ve written there and, when you realise how awful it is, edit you post and delete such a vile comment.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 04 Dec 2019, 19:01

nottinghamtiger wrote: 04 Dec 2019, 14:21

Never had the inclination to read or contribute to this thread, but I opened it by accident.
I’ve seen some pretty poor stuff on here over the years, but nothing this low. Blaming victims murdered in a terrorist attack for their own deaths Is abhorrent. You should have a good think about what you’ve written there and, when you realise how awful it is, edit you post and delete such a vile comment.
so you thought you’d join the discussion to announce your outrage? This thread has been full of robust debate and it is probably best that snowflakes and the professionally outraged do not get involved. If you don’t like it don’t read it.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 04 Dec 2019, 19:24

I’ve just watched a BBC report on the homeless and food bank patrons that WF10 keeps going on about and the thing that struck me was these people had infants in tow. Why do they continue to breed when they don’t have the means to take care of themselves?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 04 Dec 2019, 19:31

alftupper wrote: 04 Dec 2019, 19:01
nottinghamtiger wrote: 04 Dec 2019, 14:21

so you thought you’d join the discussion to announce your outrage? This thread has been full of robust debate and it is probably best that snowflakes and the professionally outraged do not get involved. If you don’t like it don’t read it.
The point being made here is he was embarking on a strategy which he thought is the best way to tackle terrorism and the like with being accommodating to assist these type of people to a decent way of living their lives, however the argument is that you can’t be soft on these type of dangerous people as people will,as in his own case, run the risk of losing their lives - as this could be you or anybody next time and I do not think it’s worth that risk especially when they have already either conspired or tried to kill people - they made their choice and they should feel the full consequences of their actions and if that means no release then so be it !!

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 04 Dec 2019, 19:59

alftupper wrote: 04 Dec 2019, 19:24 I’ve just watched a BBC report on the homeless and food bank patrons that WF10 keeps going on about and the thing that struck me was these people had infants in tow. Why do they continue to breed when they don’t have the means to take care of themselves?
your parents need asking that

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 04 Dec 2019, 20:00

Stop the Cull

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 04 Dec 2019, 20:13

thedogvinnie wrote: 04 Dec 2019, 20:00 Image

Stop the Cull

Stop this total Red Marxist influenced total Bol..cks as this is extreme Marxist propaganda of the first order ! - f.ckin Scumbag you are so go crawl back into your rathole !!

This is not a post for any intelligent debate whatsoever and just totally vile insinuation so if you can’t add to constructive points of debate,

What’s up Dogs, are you resorting to below the belt politicking now after looking st the polling !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 04 Dec 2019, 20:19

alftupper wrote: 04 Dec 2019, 19:24 I’ve just watched a BBC report on the homeless and food bank patrons that WF10 keeps going on about and the thing that struck me was these people had infants in tow. Why do they continue to breed when they don’t have the means to take care of themselves?
At least you acknowledge the existence of food banks now.

I seem to remember you questioning whether they even existed because you hadn't seen one!

I mean I've never seen a great white shark but I know they exist!