Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » 02 Dec 2019, 18:40

WF10 wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 17:15 Also Adolf, have you found where Corbyn says EXACTLY that he wants to release dangerous terrorists early - like you claimed over the weekend?

If not, can you please apologise for saying it & admit that it was something that you completely made up?

Cheers.
Here you go - here's the interview:-

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/1 ... on-jeremy/

Now you tell me what the difference is on what Corbyn has just said and as to what happened on the London Bridge incident !! Releasing any terrorist early is endangering life on our streets as no one can never know whether they are de-radicalised enough ! - this latest terrorist tw.t had wrote letters to say he had changed, convinced the authorities he had changed and then got early release !!

And, what's the kicker about all this is that the 2 young people who died were trying to help him back into society - Being soft does not work and old FlatCapper accepting having this cancer in our midst as being manageable as I argued with him on in earlier posts clearly did not work on this occasion did it ! How many more good people are we going to lose before you soft f.ckers wake up and smell the coffee !!

I'm going to start calling you "F.ck Nose" because you don't know f.ck all !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 02 Dec 2019, 19:37

OH MY GOD!!

You must be on a wind up here, I refuse to believe that anyone can be this stupid.

Do you know what the word EXACTLY means?

You said that Corbyn EXACTLY said that he wants to release dangerous terrorists early.
He didn't.

Even the article you've linked has his EXACT words as: 'the Labour leader said he believed police officers had "no choice" but to shoot Usman Khan dead'.

Mr Corbyn said: "I think there has to be an examination of how our prison services work and crucially what happens to them on release from prison because I need to know whether or not the Parole Board were involved in his release, apparently they were not, they made that statement quite quickly after the release ... after yesterday's terrible incident.

"Secondly, there were apparently no probation service involvement in monitoring this former prisoner who after all had only served half his sentence and he came out I think a year ago and there has to be an examination of what goes on in the prison because prisons ought to be a place where people are put away because of major serious offences but also a place where rehabilitation takes place."

Mr Corbyn said police were "stuck with a situation where there was a credible threat of a bomb belt around his body and it's an awful situation for any police officer, any public servant to be put in" as he backed the decision to kill the attacker.

Those funny bits of punctuation " indicate direct speech aka his EXACT words.

So he didn't EXACTLY say that 'he wants to release dangerous terrorists early', as you claim, did he??

I called it out as FAKE NEWS because that's EXACTLY what it is - misrepresentation.
Last edited by WF10 on 02 Dec 2019, 19:39, edited 1 time in total.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 02 Dec 2019, 19:38

Remind me, when Johnson was a journalist at The Times, he got sacked for falsifying quotes - correct?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 02 Dec 2019, 20:22

WF10 wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 19:38 Remind me, when Johnson was a journalist at The Times, he got sacked for falsifying quotes - correct?
Ha ha !! F.ck Nose, You are now trying to change the topic onto something else which always tells me that you are not completely believing what you are saying on our topic of discussion - always a giveaway !

I suggest you go back and re-visit the Sophie Ridge interview where Corbyn says he would effectively still consider releasing terrorists early and which was conveyed on various other news channels yesterday as to what Corbyn said !

Labour's decision to release early was decided in the last Labour government tenure.

No serious person on this planet get's this as, say for a 16 year judgement term given for the crime committed, is considered at the time to be the absolute correct decision and then we have Labour halving it, for what reason ???? - This is the big F'up here !

You can argue for all other follow on incidentals to a certain degree that befell this particular London Bridge tragedy but to then have old Jezza still of the persuasion to consider reducing prison sentences in this particular current interview which in any intelligent mind is total b.ll.cks is beyond me !

Do the Crime and Do the Time !! No F'ing wonder we have druggies/criminals laughing their heads off when they know they are getting released early and why there are so many repeat offenders especially when they have 3 meals a day, no rent to pay, poole tables, dart boards, free to watch TV, plenty of family visits etc, reduced sentence coming and all the amenities you could wish for in prison !! …. don't make me laugh !! Labour f'ing idiots !! No wonder this country is going to the dogs !!! oops sorry Vinnie …….not !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 02 Dec 2019, 20:50

Open your eyes.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 02 Dec 2019, 20:53

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 02 Dec 2019, 20:55

WF10 wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 19:38 Remind me, when Johnson was a journalist at The Times, he got sacked for falsifying quotes - correct?
Remind me, when McDonnell was Deputy Leader of the GLC he got sacked by Red Ken for falsifying their finances - correct?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 02 Dec 2019, 20:55

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 02 Dec 2019, 21:10

CasRus wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 20:22
Ha ha !! F.ck Nose, You are now trying to change the topic onto something else which always tells me that you are not completely believing what you are saying on our topic of discussion - always a giveaway !

I suggest you go back and re-visit the Sophie Ridge interview where Corbyn says he would effectively still consider releasing terrorists early and which was conveyed on various other news channels yesterday as to what Corbyn said !

Labour's decision to release early was decided in the last Labour government tenure.

No serious person on this planet get's this as, say for a 16 year judgement term given for the crime committed, is considered at the time to be the absolute correct decision and then we have Labour halving it, for what reason ???? - This is the big F'up here !

You can argue for all other follow on incidentals to a certain degree that befell this particular London Bridge tragedy but to then have old Jezza still of the persuasion to consider reducing prison sentences in this particular current interview which in any intelligent mind is total b.ll.cks is beyond me !

Do the Crime and Do the Time !! No F'ing wonder we have druggies/criminals laughing their heads off when they know they are getting released early and why there are so many repeat offenders especially when they have 3 meals a day, no rent to pay, poole tables, dart boards, free to watch TV, plenty of family visits etc, reduced sentence coming and all the amenities you could wish for in prison !! …. don't make me laugh !! Labour f'ing idiots !! No wonder this country is going to the dogs !!! oops sorry Vinnie …….not !!
You cannot hide from the facts, this terrorist was jailed under a Tory government, released under a Tory government and murdered under a Tory government. Boris Johnson then went on and used the deceased as a political football even after the lads father asked him not to. that is indefensible. Johnson is scum, nothing less.
Then we have ugli patel blaming it on Labour when the Tories have had ten years to change the law, but they didnt, they need these attacks to feed the feeble minded more [REMOVED].

If you support that filth then you are as disgusting as they are, grow the [REMOVED] up

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 02 Dec 2019, 21:12

alftupper wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 19:38 Remind me, when McDonnell was Deputy Leader of the GLC he got sacked by Red Ken for falsifying their finances - correct?
CasRus wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 20:22 You are now trying to change the topic onto something else which always tells me that you are not completely believing what you are saying on our topic of discussion - always a giveaway !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 02 Dec 2019, 22:20

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 03 Dec 2019, 00:55

WF10 wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 21:12
alftupper wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 19:38 Remind me, when McDonnell was Deputy Leader of the GLC he got sacked by Red Ken for falsifying their finances - correct?
CasRus wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 20:22 You are now trying to change the topic onto something else which always tells me that you are not completely believing what you are saying on our topic of discussion - always a giveaway !

By opening up a new topic,which you did F.ck Nose about MPs being fired, would have people also commenting on the topic you have now introduced so basically Alf has not changed your topic you introduced so, wrong once again !!

And stop nicking my posts to use as that’s plagiarism (if you’ve got the intellect to understand what that word means !).

See Ya! Don’t Want to Be Ya !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 03 Dec 2019, 07:56

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Reading really isn't your strength is it??

Where did I mention MPs getting fired??
My EXACT words were "was a journalist".
So he has changed the subject, in a classic case of diversion/'whataboutery'.

You [REMOVED] prat.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 03 Dec 2019, 08:17

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 03 Dec 2019, 08:44

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 03 Dec 2019, 09:51

Conservatives widen poll lead over Labour to 12 points - One Poll on NEWS Today and which is my 10%-13% Prediction

F.ck Nose (aka WF10) are you still predicting a 20 seat win for your Labour Party ?????????

Talking about Led by Donkeys - Old Satan Whiskers must the the biggest Donkey on the planet to want to cut the Rail Fares by a massive amount and then say he is going to take it from the Road repair budget - How many People have cars who have to compete with Pot Holes every Day compared to rail commuters !! HEE Haw Hee Haw !! Whose is the donkey now !!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 03 Dec 2019, 11:49

Good News Everybody !

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Conservatives have increased their lead over the opposition Labour Party slightly over the last week to 12 points, a survey by Kantar showed on Tuesday, ahead of a Dec. 12 election.
The poll put support for the Conservatives at 44%, up one point from a week earlier, while Labour was unchanged on 32%. The pro-European Union Liberal Democrats were up one point on 15%, while the Brexit Party was down one point on 2%.

It will be interesting to see what and how the Nato summit and Trump being here will begin to effect the polls.

Judging by the interview this morning with Trump it looks even better for Boris. Trump has NOW CATAGORICALLY STATED that they don't want the NHS even if offered on a Silver Platter and which corroborates the Boris statement that the NHS is NOT UP FOR SALE, this totally blows the biggest argument that Corbyn has got in his armoury. We should not now be afraid of the NHS being affected.

Also, add the fact that Corbyn wants to get rid of NATO (as he's consistently banged on about) which is our safe umbrella against the rise of Russia who have contravened missile agreements and now produced Hypersonic missiles which we have no effective defence against at the moment and we are in dire need of NATO to defend us all. He also mentions the rise of China being a major threat which I have been banging on about recently. WE NEED NATO NOW MORE THAN EVER !!

I just don't get how voting Labour would make anyone feel any better and safer when old Jezza is against all this and to have a hung Parliament would not have this country on a road to nowhere for the next number of years. I don't think people would be getting a good sleep at night if NATO was removed from Europe - I know I wouldn't !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 03 Dec 2019, 11:50

CORRECTION POST:-

Good News Everybody !

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Conservatives have increased their lead over the opposition Labour Party slightly over the last week to 12 points, a survey by Kantar showed on Tuesday, ahead of a Dec. 12 election.
The poll put support for the Conservatives at 44%, up one point from a week earlier, while Labour was unchanged on 32%. The pro-European Union Liberal Democrats were up one point on 15%, while the Brexit Party was down one point on 2%.

It will be interesting to see what and how the Nato summit and Trump being here will begin to effect the polls.

Judging by the interview this morning with Trump it looks even better for Boris. Trump has NOW CATAGORICALLY STATED that they don't want the NHS even if offered on a Silver Platter and which corroborates the Boris statement that the NHS is NOT UP FOR SALE, this totally blows the biggest argument that Corbyn has got in his armoury. We should not now be afraid of the NHS being affected.

Also, add the fact that Corbyn wants to get rid of NATO (as he's consistently banged on about) which is our safe umbrella against the rise of Russia who have contravened missile agreements and now produced Hypersonic missiles which we have no effective defence against at the moment and we are in dire need of NATO to defend us all. He also mentions the rise of China being a major threat which I have been banging on about recently. WE NEED NATO NOW MORE THAN EVER !!

I just don't get how voting Labour would make anyone feel any better and safer when old Jezza is against all this and to have a hung Parliament would have this country on a road to nowhere for the next number of years. I don't think people would be getting a good sleep at night if NATO was removed from Europe - I know I wouldn't !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 03 Dec 2019, 12:54

Well I am relieved by this.

I mean President Trump doesn't tell fibs does he?

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 03 Dec 2019, 13:04

The POTUS has blown away Labour/Momentum’s grubby lies about the NHS up for sale. I hope Steptoe has still got his 400 page document he can put it to some good use.