Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » 27 Nov 2019, 12:55

Dogs, I hope you are enjoying your walkies that Momentum have taken you on and hope that lead they have put on you isn't rubbing too hard ! Woof Woof ! Good Dog Good Dog !! Ready for your Biscuit ??? What a Numpty !!

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 27 Nov 2019, 12:55

CasRus thinks this is great and the tories are doing a fantastic job.

Did jim fix it for all you nonces???
Last edited by thedogvinnie on 27 Nov 2019, 12:58, edited 1 time in total.

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 27 Nov 2019, 12:57

CasRus wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 12:55 Dogs, I hope you are enjoying your walkies that Momentum have taken you on and hope that lead they have put on you isn't rubbing too hard ! Woof Woof ! Good Dog Good Dog !! Ready for your Biscuit ??? What a Numpty !!
so you cannot debunk the articles. shame on you

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 27 Nov 2019, 13:27

CasRus wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 11:59 Corbynistas admit Labour leader's interview with Andrew Neil was 'truly horrific, awful' as they launch panicked bid to 'drown out' online reaction to it.

The only person who found this interview to have gone well was Prince Andrew !!! LOL !!!!!
Andrew Neil doesn't hold back on any politician and made the Scottish one squirm out of her nickers the night before but as we don't really need to worry wbout her, the Tory press waited for Corbyn's session.

Can't wait for BJ to take the hot seat......."er yes but, no but Andrew.....forget the starving kids, I want to get Brexit screwed first!"
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Nov 2019, 13:31

AND THERE WE HAVE IT -

Jezza produces an unredacted report about trade talk meetings with the USA about the NHS - Of course there are meetings and yes everything is up for discussion in trade talks and would expect the USA to have brought it up however, to date there is no proof that the Tories have ever agreed to putting the NHS up for sale and Jezza has not produced any statement that the Tories have agreed to putting the NHS up for sale has he !!

Again a desperate attempt to diss the Tories and on top of that BORIS HAS CONFIRMED THAT THE NHS is NOT UP FOR SALE !

If he did, don't you think he would know that he would probably be lynched for it with the strong support that all people have for the NHS ???

Come on you Labour lot, Momentum have got you thinking that eating sh.t tastes good and what's best about it, you lot still think it does !!!!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 27 Nov 2019, 14:12

Forgive me if I don't believe what Boris says, after all, he was supposed to end up in a ditch if we hadn't left the EU by Oct 3st. Nevermind the £350 a week for the NHS!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Nov 2019, 14:30

Flat Capper wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 14:12 Forgive me if I don't believe what Boris says, after all, he was supposed to end up in a ditch if we hadn't left the EU by Oct 3st. Nevermind the £350 a week for the NHS!
Come on FlatCapper !! Everyone knows that was an obvious Bluff on dead in a ditch and re-inforced his position to get a deal which eventually succeeded - I honestly don't think that you are that naïve - that's what's called thinking on your feet and out clevering in any negotiation and that's what you would expect from a clever leader - Look how Churchill bluffed for the benefit of the country !

NHS £350 Million was utterly panned at the time in 2017 and was put through the wringer so everybody knew it was not fully destined for the NHS and NO ONE believed it before voting and by the way, the promises to the NHS are even greater now, so what is your gripe ???

All these arguments are petty and not on the scale of what old Jezza has had to face up to in the Andrew Neil destruction of his policies !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Nov 2019, 15:04

thedogvinnie wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 12:55 Image
AND ALL BECAUSE THE LABOUR PARTY LEFT NO MONEY TO LOOK AFTER THE POOR PEOPLE and which was rightly admitted by the Liam Payne letter in 2010 !!!! You Labour lot need to start fessing up to what your Party did in leaving the country totally broke and in an absolute mess and no money left to do anything about it !!!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 27 Nov 2019, 17:54

CasRus wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 15:04
AND ALL BECAUSE THE LABOUR PARTY LEFT NO MONEY TO LOOK AFTER THE POOR PEOPLE and which was rightly admitted by the Liam Payne letter in 2010 !!!! You Labour lot need to start fessing up to what your Party did in leaving the country totally broke and in an absolute mess and no money left to do anything about it !!!
As has already been said, no money left but the DUP got billions and so on. More lies by the Tories, oh sorry, more obvious bluffing!

Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Squaddie86 » 27 Nov 2019, 17:59

9 years and you're still buying that pathetic excuse.

No wonder the country is buggered.

Tories are going to win on the 12th December, our proud nation will continue to decline, our NHS will be dismantled and sold to the US in exchange for some lovely chlorinated chicken, our homeless and those reliant on food banks will continue to increase, and you'll still be parrotting about how it's somehow all Labours fault that there was a global economic crash in 2008.

I truly despair at how thick-headed people are.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Nov 2019, 20:22

Squaddie86 wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 17:59

Tories are going to win on the 12th December, our proud nation will continue to decline, our NHS will be dismantled and sold to the US in exchange for some lovely chlorinated chicken, our homeless and those reliant on food banks will continue to increase, and you'll still be parrotting about how it's somehow all Labours fault that there was a global economic crash in 2008.

Fantastic Answer to that !

So we can now assume it wasn't the fault of Labour in 2010 and it was the 2008 crash !! Wonderful so now you can all stop blaming the Tories for austerity and place the blame on the 2008 crash ! So I don't need to hear austerity is the fault of the Tories ever again now ! Yahoo it's finally got through to one labour supporter on this forum !

Now let's see why Jezza has put another nail into his own coffin shall we:-

Jezza produces an un-redacted document today that the Tories are about to sell off the NHS to America (as he always has been maintaining)!! Wrong again as there is nowhere in that document where it says the Tories have succumbed to selling off the NHS !! Total fabrication and insinuation and, which would have been worthy of taking Jezza and his cronies to a legal court for slanderous accusations ! This document is from trade talks before BJ became PM and is only trade talk items up for discussion only whereas Jezza has stated that BJ is going to sell off the NHS !! It's all low life gutter politics smear campaign I'm afraid to say !

And all because, Labour is imploding in it's desperation to gain votes in throwing the kitchen sink on spending and been found out and which now has them resorting back to Project Fear slander again without any foundation !! They tried Project Fear about the impossibility of getting a new Brexit deal and which BJ has proved them wrong !

I don't need to say any more except that Labour with Jezza must have won the Gold Medal for being the BIGGEST DISGRACE Politics has ever seen in this country with his gutter politics and the reason why quite a number of your 30 year serving Labour MPs have jumped ship as also The Chief Rabbi has quite rightly called them out as being racist when Jezza has had 3 years to sort it out and failed and MI6 now saying our security and safety would be in absolute jeopardy with Jezza in charge and on and on it goes ! Isn't all this telling you a story on betting on the wrong horse ?? Hello is there anybody in ???

I can't believe you Labour voters as grown adults are falling for this Labour leadership when it's so obvious to many that Jezza/McDonnell/Abbott etc are absolutely resorting to vile tactics in protecting their interests to totally bring this country to it's knees !! Hope you enjoy the Dark Side if you continue to do so !!

Hopefully your party will eventually wake up and replace your leadership with some good people that are within the Labour movement as if you would have already had them in place, Labour would be providing a much better challenge and would have most likely comfortably won this upcoming election rather than expecting a hung parliament at the very least ! I know I'm not wrong !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 27 Nov 2019, 21:02

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 27 Nov 2019, 21:29

Squaddie86 wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 17:59

the UK growth is out pacing Germany and Italy so it is not as gloomy as you are suggesting, let's not forget every Labour government has left office with more unemployed than they had on arrival... the Party of the stupid, useless and lazy.

What's this rubbish about the Tories selling off the NHS pure desperation propaganda from Liebour, all I can see is a discussion about US drug companies supplying the NHS. The NHS already buys in drugs from all over the world, do you lot think we manufacture all our own drugs?! The NHS currently farms out £10bn to private contractors and lets not forget the biggest reason why this is nonsense, the Party that actually dared sell off the NHS would never be elected again! Total desperate rubbish today from Steptoe and the peculiar Bazza Gardner, I'm almost beginning to feel a bit sorry for them and their disastrous campaign... almost

also I'm not sure what the issue is with the much mentioned chlorinated chicken as if it were basted in Paraquat.

Lots of our pre packed salads have undergone a similar washing and should we actually import the stuff it will be mostly destined for the processed and fast food outlets where the consumers of said rubbish have more to be concerned about than the fact it has been washed in chlorine.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 28 Nov 2019, 13:23

alftupper wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 21:02 Image
And yet the Tories have managed to spend billions every since that note was written. The DUP money tree came from somewhere?

On the world wide economic crash of 2008, this did cause the decline in finances but it is without doubt, the Tory political choice to pursue austerity that has caused millions of Britains to suffer.

In line with Labours manifesto, collecting the correct level of taxes goes a long way to funding what we need to fund without disproportionately affected those already worse off. Those tha can give a little more have no need to go crying to nanny.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 28 Nov 2019, 13:58

Flat Capper wrote: 28 Nov 2019, 13:23
alftupper wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 21:02 Image
And yet the Tories have managed to spend billions every since that note was written. The DUP money tree came from somewhere?

On the world wide economic crash of 2008, this did cause the decline in finances but it is without doubt, the Tory political choice to pursue austerity that has caused millions of Britains to suffer.

In line with Labours manifesto, collecting the correct level of taxes goes a long way to funding what we need to fund without disproportionately affected those already worse off. Those tha can give a little more have no need to go crying to nanny.
FlatCapper, you are flogging the same old dead horse !

Here's an accusation for you - Jezza all ears for a SNP alliance to gain power agreeing to give billions up to Scotland and a second referendum !! What's now the difference between Labour with the SNP and Tory with the DUP ?? Absolutely Nothing !! And if you tell me that is pure speculation, then the Tories selling the NHS to America is also pure speculation !! You can't have it both ways !!

Also, on correct level of taxes, how much more tax do honest hard working families have to give up when they go to work for example, past the local boozers in Cas filled with scroungers and deadlegs puffing their heads off and got their heads stuck down a pint pot, playing darts,poole, cards etc all day when there is loads of jobs available and as reported 40,000 male and female nursing jobs in the offing and can't be bothered to get move their fat lard arses to get a decent job to help society and we have to import thousands in to cover these jobs ?? Why should people working for a living support these scroungers as we are effectively working hard for them to get our tax money and they are laughing their heads off at us !! Something has got to change to stop these low lifes who learn their kids to do exactly the same - the benefit system is rotten and needs tightening up to get these scroungers off the tax payroll !

On austerity after the Liam Payne letter and no money left, where do you think the money was coming from to address the issues that have materialised without committing billions to debt repayments and never getting out of it for years to come and passing on to our kids ?? Nice try FlatCapper but settling life today with massive borrowing is to selfishly laden our kids with austerity on an unprecedented scale !! You Labour people think you can get massive money borrowing for nothing and that is totally dangerous - borrowing sensibly and repaying as you go along when the country can manage their debt is the most reliable and prudent method and massive borrowing is like backing a horse with your life savings and risk losing your house to China eventually !!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 28 Nov 2019, 18:09

Russy Babe,

I never said there's a difference between a potential Labour/SNP pact or a Tory/DUP one, I'm merely pointing out that in spite of the quick joke from Liam Byrne, the Tories have consistantly found cash to treat their mates, all at the expense of the less well off.

On the scroungers, etc, I regularly pas a 'Spoons on my way to work and have the dubious pleasure of visiting them for a lunchtime nibble. The vast majority of punters in there during the day are penshioners who are spending their rightly earned pension. there are groupd of young lasd on occasion, enjoying a day off and don't forget current work patterns mean many work 4 days then have 3 or 4 off to do as they please.

You'll have to answer your question about austerity as I'd like to know, that's my entire point. There was money left and the Tories used it for their mates own means.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 28 Nov 2019, 18:51

Flat Capper wrote: 28 Nov 2019, 18:09 Russy Babe,

I never said there's a difference between a potential Labour/SNP pact or a Tory/DUP one, I'm merely pointing out that in spite of the quick joke from Liam Byrne, the Tories have consistantly found cash to treat their mates, all at the expense of the less well off.

On the scroungers, etc, I regularly pas a 'Spoons on my way to work and have the dubious pleasure of visiting them for a lunchtime nibble. The vast majority of punters in there during the day are penshioners who are spending their rightly earned pension. there are groupd of young lasd on occasion, enjoying a day off and don't forget current work patterns mean many work 4 days then have 3 or 4 off to do as they please.

You'll have to answer your question about austerity as I'd like to know, that's my entire point. There was money left and the Tories used it for their mates own means.
That was some joke by Liam Byrne ! It turned out to be true !!!

Now I never said spoons - there are plenty of local boozers who have darts/poole where said gentlemen and women congregate to spend their hard earned dole money (some may I add on illegal substances which I have had the dis-pleasure of the smell on many occasion when filing past smoke booths in local boozer establishments). The fact of the matter is there are plenty of jobs available and these work dodgers are doing exactly that and living off your and my tax money and in effect we are working for them ! I am not saying all are like this as some do need assistance and yes there are pensioners also, but these scroungers need to be weeded out !

On austerity, you have to earn the money to spend the money or just like in a home, you have to make cuts to get through times of hardship _ I know a number of my mates who have maxed their cards out several years ago and are still today paying off the accumulated interest and will be doing for the next 10 years and cannot get ahead now and languishing in abject poverty - all for not cutting back and thinking they can spend today and worry about it all tomorrow and that worry is now a complete nightmare ! Same applies here and that my friend is what is called a False Dawn !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 28 Nov 2019, 21:50

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 29 Nov 2019, 13:15

CasRus wrote: 28 Nov 2019, 18:51
Flat Capper wrote: 28 Nov 2019, 18:09 Russy Babe,

That was some joke by Liam Byrne ! It turned out to be true !!!

Now I never said spoons - there are plenty of local boozers who have darts/poole where said gentlemen and women congregate to spend their hard earned dole money (some may I add on illegal substances which I have had the dis-pleasure of the smell on many occasion when filing past smoke booths in local boozer establishments). The fact of the matter is there are plenty of jobs available and these work dodgers are doing exactly that and living off your and my tax money and in effect we are working for them ! I am not saying all are like this as some do need assistance and yes there are pensioners also, but these scroungers need to be weeded out !

On austerity, you have to earn the money to spend the money or just like in a home, you have to make cuts to get through times of hardship _ I know a number of my mates who have maxed their cards out several years ago and are still today paying off the accumulated interest and will be doing for the next 10 years and cannot get ahead now and languishing in abject poverty - all for not cutting back and thinking they can spend today and worry about it all tomorrow and that worry is now a complete nightmare ! Same applies here and that my friend is what is called a False Dawn !
I could accept the argument about austerity if it included the vast sums of money found to prop up the coalition of Tory/DUP - choices were made to punish the poorest because they're easy to target.

By the way, when is BJ going to turn up for a face-to-face with either Andrew Neil or other party leaders in an open debate? Anyone would think he has something to hide......coward.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 29 Nov 2019, 13:29

err, he’s just spent a whole hour this morning with Nick Ferrari answering direct questions from the public. Keep up.