Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » 07 Nov 2019, 10:20

WF10 wrote: 09 Sep 2019, 21:19
alftupper wrote:Great speech from former Labour MP Ian Austin tonight absolutely savaged scumbags Corbyn an McDonnell
What did that warmongering [REMOVED] incoherent rant have to do with the debate in question?!

And that would be the same Ian Austin who voted in favour of an illegal war and then against an inquiry into it?

Stands to reason you'd be on that tosspots side.
Ian Austin?! You lot must be getting desperate!

How is repeating what he said in September suddenly 'breaking news' in November??

My above comment still applies.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Nov 2019, 10:31

CasRus wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 00:07 Highly significant resignation of Tom Watson and the timing of it !!

This just shows how a paler shade of Red to a Deep Red that the Jewish Bashing Labour Party has now become and which trashes their "stand up for all faiths and people" they try to convince everybody on when in fact fails miserably in actuality and that was evident when the Corbynista Jewish haters tried to oust him at their conference (Racial Hatred and Discrimination that has carried on for years against the Jewish Faith).

I await the fallout of this significance within the Labour Party over the coming weeks especially Thornbury and co after losing a key ally and who are after a second referendum !

Another lie of the labour Party was that the EU would never re-open the deal and be pointless to try when in fact they did and now here's old Satan Whiskers now saying he is going to re-negotiate the deal - No strategic position exists within the Labour Party - FACT ! How you Labour supporters can support something that nobody knows what to make out of what Labour will do on Brexit before the country can move on is beyond me !!
And Adolf, you've changed your tune! A few months ago it was all 'I don't believe Corbyn is anti-semitic at all'?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Nov 2019, 10:44

And Tom Watson is a self serving idiot supported by centristy types but at least has the good grace to not stand against Labour.

Timed it for maximum damage though, the snake.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Nov 2019, 10:48

That was a few months ago in giving him the benefit of the doubt which I normally do , but these past few months has exposed him as not dealing with his anti semitic members and by not dealing with it has only one conclusion to all this - he is anti semitic himself to still allow it to exist !!!

And, by the way, my post you have responded to does not single out Corbyn which you try to allege I just had, but I refer to the Labour Party as Jewish bashing in allowing it to exist so wrong wrong wrong again and twisting it to suit yourself as usual !!

If you think that the current labour leadership is fit to govern then you are brainwashed Muppett being controlled by red ideals and not a true labour supporter - in fact, a red infiltrator !!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Nov 2019, 10:51

WF10 wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 10:44 And Tom Watson is a self serving idiot supported by centristy types but at least has the good grace to not stand against Labour.

Yes, I thought so, a RED INFILTRATOR hiding inside the true Labour Party !!

The only snake around here you will find is if you look at yourself in a mirror - so, slither on !!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 07 Nov 2019, 11:00

WF10 wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 10:44 And Tom Watson is a self serving idiot supported by centrist types but at least has the good grace to not stand against Labour.
far be it from me to assume your voting intentions WF10 but unless Arthur is putting up a candidate in Cas won't your cross be scrawled adjacent to former Blair Babe (Lol!) Balls-Cooper's name?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Nov 2019, 11:08

Flatcapper, I don't know if you can defend a Red infiltrator who has called a 30 year serving Labour MP a snake who has supported labour all his life but I would find this a hard thing to do on this miserable piece of red scum who is not a true labour supporter who has denounced his own !!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 07 Nov 2019, 11:36

WF10 wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 10:44 And Tom Watson is a self serving idiot supported by centristy types but at least has the good grace to not stand against Labour.

Corbyn as being trying to get rid of the (REMOVED) since day one
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Nov 2019, 13:05

Why does Austin think Corbyn is unfit to be Prime Minister?

I've repeatedly heard him say it, but I haven't heard him say why?

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 07 Nov 2019, 13:27

CasRus wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 11:08 Flatcapper, I don't know if you can defend a Red infiltrator who has called a 30 year serving Labour MP a snake who has supported labour all his life but I would find this a hard thing to do on this miserable piece of red scum who is not a true labour supporter who has denounced his own !!
One thing is certain, these are turblulent times, just ask the 21 Tories that voted against their leader, over half of which have clearly decided BJ isn't worth the Premiership and changed sides. Even good old Phil Hammond has decided enough is enough.

I suppose one or two Labour MP's is a likely outcome of the shift in politics so I'll take it.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Nov 2019, 13:51

Channels Churchill by kicking out his grandson?!?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Nov 2019, 14:16

Guys, you are now sounding very desperate to diss the Tories after that the 2 bombshells of Labour dropped these past few hours !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Nov 2019, 15:54

Flat Capper wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 13:27
CasRus wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 11:08 Flatcapper, I don't know if you can defend a Red infiltrator who has called a 30 year serving Labour MP a snake who has supported labour all his life but I would find this a hard thing to do on this miserable piece of red scum who is not a true labour supporter who has denounced his own !!
One thing is certain, these are turblulent times, just ask the 21 Tories that voted against their leader, over half of which have clearly decided BJ isn't worth the Premiership and changed sides. Even good old Phil Hammond has decided enough is enough.

I suppose one or two Labour MP's is a likely outcome of the shift in politics so I'll take it.

Flatcappet, the reason these Tories have changed sides is nothing to do with BJ and his capabilities, it’s all to do with Brexit and their remain position especially Hammond resigning ! Wrong again !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 07 Nov 2019, 17:28

John Woodcock now backing Boris

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Nov 2019, 17:50

alftupper wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 17:28 John Woodcock now backing Boris
Yes I saw that Alf!

Funny how that phrase “what comes around” comes to bite as it now has with Labour MP bale outs of their party after they sat their gloating as to what was happening with the Tory bale outs !

I did say Corbyn was a dead man walking so it’s going to be very interesting if he can turn it around backed by that even nastier “work of art” McDonnell !!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 07 Nov 2019, 18:05

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 07 Nov 2019, 18:11

CasRus wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 15:54
Flat Capper wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 13:27

Flatcappet, the reason these Tories have changed sides is nothing to do with BJ and his capabilities, it’s all to do with Brexit and their remain position especially Hammond resigning ! Wrong again !
Of course not, it clearly had nothing to do with the Tory Leader's apporach to brexit then and his refusal to rule out a no deal?

The subject matter may differ but it is still a question of MP's not agreeing with thier leader.

I do like the fact Austin's pic shows him with his hands up in an "I surrender" type pose. Very apt!
Spreading the Cas gene pool

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 07 Nov 2019, 18:30

it’s been a bad day for the reds :)

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Nov 2019, 21:20